Why Not Embrace Baldness? Isn't Baldness The Next Step Of Evolution?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I sure wanted to look like that motherfucker.

Baldness is a genetic defect. The only reason it still exists and wasn't stamped out like all the other genetic defects, is because people are usually able to f*** before it's visible that they have it. If baldness manifested from the first day of your life, there would be no more bald people by now.

abcdefg

Reaction score
so you would take a bald headed girl over one with luscious flowing locks? I wouldnt, but women shaving their heads bald could be the next step in evolution? Honestly I think bald is pretty ugly for men or women or even animals. Its just not an attractive trait.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I sure wanted to look like that motherfucker.

Baldness is a genetic defect. The only reason it still exists and wasn't stamped out like all the other genetic defects, is because people are usually able to f*** before it's visible that they have it. If baldness manifested from the first day of your life, there would be no more bald people by now.

LOL...that's not how evolution works.

Sure, it's a "genetic defect"....a genetic defect that over 90% of men have.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you would take a bald headed girl over one with luscious flowing locks? I wouldnt, but women shaving their heads bald could be the next step in evolution? Honestly I think bald is pretty ugly for men or women or even animals. Its just not an attractive trait.

What is "attractive" to us depends on our genes and biological DNA at a given point in time. It's no absolute. Therefore, making an overreaching statement like this shows a total lack of understanding.

shookwun

Reaction score
GVRYA1J.gif

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL...that's not how evolution works.

Sure, it's a "genetic defect"....a genetic defect that over 90% of men have.

That doesn't mean anything. Even women can carry over bald genes but never express them themselves because due to their hormones they may never go bald.

It is a genetic defect in that in combination with male hormones it results in a physical appearance that is by and large unattractive to the majority of the opposite sex, reducing their chance of being selected for mating.

When you compare a man with NW1 at 70 years old and a NW5 at 23 then guess who got fucked over in life? You think that 23 year old is the next step in evolution? Some kind of middle ground in the advancement of the human race to an intelligent alien life form? LOL

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't mean anything. Even women can carry over bald genes but never express them themselves because due to their hormones they may never go bald.

It is a genetic defect in that in combination with male hormones it results in a physical appearance that is by and large unattractive to the majority of the opposite sex, reducing their chance of being selected for mating.

When you compare a man with NW1 at 70 years old and a NW5 at 23 then guess who got fucked over in life? You think that 23 year old is the next step in evolution? Some kind of middle ground in the advancement of the human race to an intelligent alien life form? LOL

No...not claiming baldness is an advancement in evolution...I wasn't agreeing with the original post. Just saying that over 90% of men DO in fact bald during their lifetime. So stop treating it like a horrible defect that only a small % of people have and it ruins their entire lives. Almost everyone does in fact show visible signs of it by the time they kick the bucket.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score