Why Not Embrace Baldness? Isn't Baldness The Next Step Of Evolution?

sander_r

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite obvious that people in these forums have really low self confidence, so they think if they lose their hairs they will never attract someone.

Totally agree. I think a lot of people here are just nuts , tunnel vision, and blame every failure on being bald. I have lots of bald friends who date awesome and pretty girls. And just look around you how many succesful people are bald, tbh before my hairloss I never thought about a bald person like “wow he’s bald”, never paid any attention to it, never in my life talked about anyone “wow he’s bald”

I think those commenters here need to start looking at theirselves, if you talk only about girls like objects to “f***” or “get laid” there’s something wrong with you in the first place

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask any Girl about what is more important: character or looks. Every girl will tell you that character matters more!

true. as long as you look good first :)

physical attractiveness may be less important to a person than their character, but it's also a prerequisite to get your foot in the door.

think about it like the king and the queen in chess. the queen is more attractive but the king is the most important. but if you've lost your queen, you're still probably going to lose the match, lol.

out of curiosity TC, who are you dating now?

shookwun

Reaction score
Motivation

11280360_1591101387818103_574895040_n.jpg

sander_r

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 66533

It's my opinion that people here do not "embrace" baldness because they are self-aware. Baldness is something to be "navigated" at best, never delusionally "embraced." To "embrace" baldness is borderline negligent. It changes everything. People here do not live with their heads in the clouds, for the most part.

"Navigating" baldness entails treating it consistently, "looks maxing," exhausting all options and doing what you can with the hand you've been dealt. If genetics want you to be bald, fine, that can be navigated as well.

Absolutely sickening to use such a discusting gif to start your post with, are you out of your mind? This is not a ku klux klan forum

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not embrace the baldness? Because I would go from a 6 or 7 where I'm at now to a f*****g 2.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair plays such a minor role in attractiveness. In men and women alike.
PhAiUF0.jpg

People are crazy suggesting that hair is even more than 5% of your looks.