Why Isnt Accelerate Skin Ageing And Skin Damage Listed As Official Side For Minoxidil Yet?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that guy who created this thread is a hypochondriac who has three confirmed alt accounts here (lol) and also has four alts on lookism.net and he joined a monastery because he's 6'4 and thinks he's a "manlet":
i converted to catholicism and joined a monastery - ded srs...trial time is 1,5 years..wish me luck boyos...my psl time is over

USF813

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that guy who created this thread is a hypochondriac who has three confirmed alt accounts here (lol) and also has four alts on lookism.net and he joined a monastery because he's 6'4 and thinks he's a "manlet":

I can’t help you with your obsession over how many accounts another individual has. I’m not that individual, so have a seat. I don’t own your nonsense.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t help you with your obsession over how many accounts another individual has. I’m not that individual, so have a seat. I don’t own your nonsense.

giphy.gif

What the fck are you talking about? I'm not even addressing you right now

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped 1ml of minoxidil on my head the other day and grew a pair of tits( C-cup for the interested ones), my slong shrank with 3 inches, all my hair on my head and body went away, my eyesight got worse, my skin aged 20 years, my balls got wrinkled, my joints started aching. Ooh and did i mention my IQ dropped 30 points and i failed my college education? Never start minoxodil guys its poison.

giphy.gif

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stuff is pure poison! Effects left ventricle mass and makes you look like sh*t!

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better to be bald and have skin issues than have good skin and be bald. Skin is easier to improve AND cover up than hair loss

xfaiduadsf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use retin a alongside it to reduce skin aging and improve collagen production (fda approved for wrinkle use). Bonus effect: it is known to increase hair growth when used alongside min (this has been shown in studies). Win-win.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Retin A alongside minoxidil and still look like a 15 year old catholic boy.

Retin A is the best in the world at what it does. Fractional laser also helps.