Why Isnt Accelerate Skin Ageing And Skin Damage Listed As Official Side For Minoxidil Yet?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
either way 100% done with minoxidil. I loved it all these years, and maybe I will lose a bit without it... but we all know it's pure f*****g garbage. lets stop kidding ourselves.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that you wrote that you can't handle s-equol?

Why are you mentioning the DGLA?

Sigh. I can't handle the racemic equol because it stimulates breast growth and other unwanted sh*t through the alpha estrogen receptor. The Brotzu lotions will also have liposomes to help limit systemic effects.

Because the DGLA is supposed to step in for Minoxidil's effects.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
either way 100% done with minoxidil. I loved it all these years, and maybe I will lose a bit without it... but we all know it's pure f*****g garbage. lets stop kidding ourselves.

temple penis.png

inmyhead

Reaction score
how long before bed are you applying minoxidil? How long did it take to see skin changes?

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well the studies regarding skin and the effect on collagen, subcutan fat are there

a lot of minoxidil users get ultra defensive tho which is psychological understandable bc they still want to use it without worrying. a typical if i dont see it might go away mechanism

however i dont think minoxidil is the harmless drug people pretend it to be

thus you should follow safety rules

-never apply it direct on the face for beard growth

-never apply directly before goin to bed in order to prevent that it transfer via pillow to your face

-clean your pillow every couple days

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Expect a massive shed and more, your hair will be below baseline for a while until it recovers. 3/4 months of shedding and 6/7months until your hair returns to the state it would have been without minoxidil.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
well the studies regarding skin and the effect on collagen, subcutan fat are there

a lot of minoxidil users get ultra defensive tho which is psychological understandable bc they still want to use it without worrying. a typical if i dont see it might go away mechanism

however i dont think minoxidil is the harmless drug people pretend it to be

thus you should follow safety rules

-never apply directly before goin to bed in order to prevent that it transfer via pillow to your face

or perhaps just sleep on your back?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish it did not work. Then at least there would be no reason to take it. But it did help. Of course my hair still looks like sh*t even with it, but I would be absolutely most likely forced to shave it if I quit minoxidil now. I can't quit it until I can replace it with something equally good or better.
Just a quick question, do you think homemade brotzu will replace Minoxidil?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick question, do you think homemade brotzu will replace Minoxidil?

I'm not informed enough about the effects of DGLA, but that is what I am hoping for and that's what some people have suggested.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not informed enough about the effects of DGLA, but that is what I am hoping for and that's what some people have suggested.
So how are things going? Has anyone already prepared it?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how are things going? Has anyone already prepared it?

The 'professional' version will be made in a lab and preparations are underway for that, we don't know when they will start getting produced yet.
I think one guy has made something but he doesn't have all the ingredients yet.

I'm buying a sonicator and some lecithine to muck around with a ghetto version of only liposomal racemic equol (no DGLA or carnitine), hoping to limit sides while increasing effectiveness.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 'professional' version will be made in a lab and preparations are underway for that, we don't know when they will start getting produced yet.
I think one guy has made something but he doesn't have all the ingredients yet.

I'm buying a sonicator and some lecithine to muck around with a ghetto version of only liposomal racemic equol (no DGLA or carnitine), hoping to limit sides while increasing effectiveness.
Interesting... but is your information source reliable? I thought Brotzu renounced the commercialization... in any case don't forget to make a new thread about your results with the homemade version, it would be very helpful for all of us

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also:

- Soak up any excess minoxidil from your hair while it's still wet, using ex a paper towel or something. Just reduce the amount of minoxidil that's not directly on your scalp.

USF813

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only using it for 3/4 months, i noticed my skin got a bit worse, darker eyes etc wouldn't say aged though. Funnily enough i didn't notice bloated face until it was pointed out to me by a family member. Anyway i have stopped it and just using finasteride now, i don't think i gained much on it, i actually think it thinned my hair more. Though from what i have read six months to a year is how long you should give it, i was dermarolling aswell which may have increased side effects.

I just found this site by accident lol. I’ve been using rogaine now for a couple years and i’ve noticed major changes in my facial appearance. It could be a combo of things, like the 10 pounds i’ve gained since starting TRT (likely due to finasteride frying the leydig cells in my testicles), or the rogaine is causing my face to swell (i’ve always had a slim face) and the dark bags under my eyes are getting ridiculous.

One of my co-workers saw my work badge a few weeks ago (which was taken 8 years ago) and then asked “what happened”. My mother has told me I always look tired these days.

I’m 42 but probably look 50 now.

I think I am going to quit rogaine and let the top fall out and then get a transplant. I have plenty of thick hair on the back and sides of my head.

Fortunately I work in the airline biz, so i’ll probably head to Mexico for the transplant to save a ton of money that I can then use to get my face fixed. Loving the research I am reading about growing hair follicles in the lab, which is proving successful in mice.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats the thing

it might be not reversible

f*** minoxidil

i mean why do you take it? for medical reason? no you take it to look good. but you might get the opposite results

besides..it often doesnt even work that good on the hairline and can cause shedding
I'm already old, so I'd rather look old with hair, than old and bald. Besides, I have some fat bags under my eyes that could use some hollowing out.
Min is helping me 2 months into it

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as the homemade brotzu lotions with the DGLA are ready I am throwing all my Minoxidil into the f*****g trash and never looking back. Skin under my eyes looks like sh*t and it became that way within 1 year of minoxidil, full of wrinkles more than a 35-40 year old person and I am only 26. Now I've been using it for 2.5 years and I am very eager to quit before I look like complete sh*t. Hopefully I can recover a youthful look once I quit.

so now that brotzu hype is dead are you still using it ? i am curious !

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found this site by accident lol. I’ve been using rogaine now for a couple years and i’ve noticed major changes in my facial appearance. It could be a combo of things, like the 10 pounds i’ve gained since starting TRT (likely due to finasteride frying the leydig cells in my testicles), or the rogaine is causing my face to swell (i’ve always had a slim face) and the dark bags under my eyes are getting ridiculous.

One of my co-workers saw my work badge a few weeks ago (which was taken 8 years ago) and then asked “what happened”. My mother has told me I always look tired these days.

I’m 42 but probably look 50 now.

I think I am going to quit rogaine and let the top fall out and then get a transplant. I have plenty of thick hair on the back and sides of my head.

Fortunately I work in the airline biz, so i’ll probably head to Mexico for the transplant to save a ton of money that I can then use to get my face fixed. Loving the research I am reading about growing hair follicles in the lab, which is proving successful in mice.

what a mess of a life
200.gif