Why Is Wayne Rooneys Hair Transplant So Bad?

JJ2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Expensive UK clinics are proof that price is not key. I'm going to Erdogan in Turkey for 2.5 Euro at 3600 grafts and from what I have seen he almost has more documented results than anyone and not a drop of negative feedback on forums. If I had the money I would have got an FUT with Rahal and dense packed 5000 grafts into the area, but Turkey is still far cheaper and some like Erdogan get phenomenal results.

Is the UK generally known to be lagging behind in this field? Any time I can recall hearing a recommended clinic it has been in Turkey or Northern America. If/When I decide to get transplant it will likely be in Canada. I'm 26 and NW2 at the moment, although I'd like a lower hairline, I think it's in my best interest to hold off

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the UK generally known to be lagging behind in this field? Any time I can recall hearing a recommended clinic it has been in Turkey or Northern America. If/When I decide to get transplant it will likely be in Canada. I'm 26 and NW2 at the moment, although I'd like a lower hairline, I think it's in my best interest to hold off

UK isn't competitive because the minimum wage is too high making technicians who extract and implant grafts too expense. Also the rent or cost of a clinic, the surgical tools, the living wage there, regulatory burden, EVERYTHING is much cheaper, dragging the price down. They can afford to charge so much because a certain number of (idiots) people refuse to leave their country for a transplant, so the price is inelastic to some extent. If I were you and I had the money, I'd get on propecia and get the transplant as soon as you can. Obviously Hasson + Wong in Canada are great.

JJ2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
You see the same sh*t with tattoos, it's incredible the things people will skimp on or just rush in to

My only concern with travelling is coming back after surgery with my head looking horrendous a few days after and having to go through and airport and fly home. Also getting time off work where it would be subtle, but I don't think that's possible

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm wondering why it looks so bad too. Surely, if one has 3 transplants, it will look good. Regardless of how aggressive the loss is, if you had enough donor for 3 procedures, it can't be so bad. E.g. this guy has had 3 transplants and stopped using propecia recently. Look at the incredible result.

There was another guy on Youtube (can't find the link at the moment) who had 2 or 3 transplants and you can't tell that he has had any work done. Do the grafts just not stick for some people? Is it due to scalp laxity? Donor density? I'd like to go for a transplant if I can get a miracle result like DiMuzio, but otherwise I'm not a good candidate.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You see the same sh*t with tattoos, it's incredible the things people will skimp on or just rush in to

My only concern with travelling is coming back after surgery with my head looking horrendous a few days after and having to go through and airport and fly home. Also getting time off work where it would be subtle, but I don't think that's possible

You only need 2 or 3 days off work and ultimately the horrendous head isn't an issue. People are going to notice you had a transplant when it grows in, who cares if they notice it a few months early.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i always thought rooneys hair transplant looked ok.

just his hairloss is so f*****g aggressive this is all that can be achieved with it. not sure it has anything to do with the clinic he used.

i know uks clinics have a bad rep but i dunno why. not from the hair transplants ive seen. always looked pretty good to me actually. calum bests hair transplants looked pretty good too.

rooney should be used as an example of what can be achieved with high norwoods. basically nothing lol. hes trapped now with a lifetime concealers and pathetic combovers.

but being a chav, ive no sympathy. f*** him. he looks like a f*****g idiot and he deserves it.

LOOOOOL

f*** U ROONEY!!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering why it looks so bad too. Surely, if one has 3 transplants, it will look good. Regardless of how aggressive the loss is, if you had enough donor for 3 procedures, it can't be so bad. E.g. this guy has had 3 transplants and stopped using propecia recently. Look at the incredible result.

There was another guy on Youtube (can't find the link at the moment) who had 2 or 3 transplants and you can't tell that he has had any work done. Do the grafts just not stick for some people? Is it due to scalp laxity? Donor density? I'd like to go for a transplant if I can get a miracle result like DiMuzio, but otherwise I'm not a good candidate.

Pretty sure this guys hair transplant look sh*t. watched a bunch of his videos before. see through and thin. but i guess its better than walking around with that egg head he had going on.

was in tough position for sure

i wonder why he stopped the finasteride. did his dick stop working?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure this guys hair transplant look sh*t. watched a bunch of his videos before. see through and thin. but i guess its better than walking around with that egg head he had going on.

Na he just said he was a pussy and scared of sides. He got his transplants from dodgy American doctors that scream against cheaper European doctors doing a better job because apparently "American surgeons care about their patients".

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Na he just said he was a pussy and scared of sides. He got his transplants from dodgy American doctors that scream against cheaper European doctors doing a better job because apparently "American surgeons care about their patients".

i must check out his latest vids.

i remember he had fut. so he has to grow his sides long to cover the scar. which looks terrible in contrast to that birds nest hes got on top. but being a high norwood he needed more grafts so chose fut over fue

lol what a f*****g mess were in. fucked either way.

id like to see what rooney does next.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Athlethes can't take Propecia as it masks dopping.
I also believe that he doesn't even use minoxidil as it fucks with your blood pressure a bit (also bad for sport).
So in order to hide his awful hair transplant, he just puts shitton of toppik on his head.
http://www.beIgraviacentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Wayne-Rooney-and-Hair-Loss-Concealer-Fibres.jpg
Finasteride was removed from the prohibited list in like 2008 for professional athletes. Athletes can take propecia and I am sure many do.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i must check out his latest vids.

i remember he had fut. so he has to grow his sides long to cover the scar. which looks terrible in contrast to that birds nest hes got on top. but being a high norwood he needed more grafts so chose fut over fue

lol what a f*****g mess were in. fucked either way.

id like to see what rooney does next.

Plenty of good results with high norwoods out there. Rooney just got a bad surgeon.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Plenty of good results with high norwoods out there. Rooney just got a bad surgeon.
Or maybe Rooney can't or won't take Propecia and his aggressive hair loss just continued after his transplant.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Really? It looks very good to me. Look at this video where he's having a consultation and the surgeon is checking his hair.

Even the crown doesn't look too weak. That looks like a dream result to me. And he still had grafts available at this point!