Why is propecia not OTC?

abcdefg

Reaction score
well the whole virgin and raped thing i dont know who am I to judge? Sounds good to me i dont think many men would rape me.

G

bubka said:
abcdefg said:
murder is an illegal killing while abortion is not murder because its legal?

So who in the united states is god? because i thought in almost every religion killing someone was considered murder many thousands of years ago. My memory comes and goes but the religion with most members in world has a commandment that says something about murder. So for most people its a crime in terms of morality whether or not the stupid majority of Americans is right or in this case wrong.
Christianity is the largest religion in the US. According to this religion abortion is wrong so for it to be legal goes against the very essence of democracy "majority rule" so america is a messed up country where politicians basically do what they want I guess.
last time a checked too you dumb ***, in the bible, if a women is raped and a virgin, and does not cry out loud enough for someone else to hear, she should be stoned to death... freaking idiot probably thinks that should be the law too

Are you QUOTING the bible? Please post a verse of this phrase. It sounds like you also do not understand the difference from the Old Testament and the New Testament.

bubka

Reaction score
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
Deuteronomy 22:23-24