Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt' read the whole thread, so it may have been covered, but Elliot Rodger perfectly demonstrates the PSL theory.

Let's make a PSL assesment of ER
  • manlet
  • framecel
  • neckcel
  • wristcel
  • aspiecel / nonNTcel
  • skullcel
  • zero masculine traits
  • overall decent facially, but by the law of PSL, decent gets you no-where, especially when you haven't got any other traits to compensate with.
He was also living in Cali, which is Chad central. He had insane competion.

Best he could get was a cute, petite Asian, I'm thinking. ER was not an attractive guy, get that in your heads.
Another lookism aspie spamming tales from the basement

ER looked okay, he could get a girlfriend if he was normal and tried hard enough.

INT

Reaction score
The reason why he could not get a gf is a because he had personality disorder written all over him. Uglier guys than him managed to get girlfriends. The problem with people with a personality disorder is that they simply live in another reality, which makes it so hard for them to connect with other people, or to treat them.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason why he could not get a gf is a because he had personality disorder written all over him. Uglier guys than him managed to get girlfriends. The problem with people with a personality disorder is that they simply live in another reality, which makes it so hard for them to connect with other people, or to treat them.

It's one of the saddest and debilitating disorders which I have seen in quite a lot of people over the years due to my background. Thankfully it's rare overall at around half a percent of the population. I won't go into it too much or mention names but there was a member on here diagnosed with it where this place and the online world was/is his life. You could see the dissociation from reality, interpretation of events, self image and great emotional instability on a repeated basis which are hallmarks. The Dr had not even seen/read many of his thoughts like we could yet diligently reached this conclusion. There's also a genetic element so it can be passed on. They are vulnerable fragile individuals despite appearing aggressive at times and can be misled quite easily online or by others. They struggle socially and often isolate themselves bar a few friends, though the interactions may not be a normal friendship. Sadly Elliot Roger didn't get the treatment he needed on time and never experienced what it was like to be normal. Talking generally, IMO unless such troubled individuals have the courage to seek true help and also demonstrate success, they should not think of being a parent which others have touched upon too on here. It's just bringing more misery into the world which will be significantly more than being an average baldy which people blow out of proportion on here. Although that won't help matters especially with social media and their inherited weak mindset. This pattern often keeps repeating in families. A stable nurturing environment for a child is crucial, this is when they pick up lifelong habits with already predisposed genetics.

INT

Reaction score
We can't all be intellectuals. Stop being so high minded.

I invite you to have a look at the posting history of that particular user and then you will see what I mean. Has nothing to do with being 'high minded', more with being a decent human being.