Why Elliot Rodger Couldn't Get A Girlfriend ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm when you take your trip to USA I suggest you go to some real small towns and have a conversation about Atheists and how we are all going to burn in Hell.

Atheists to some Christians is the worst.

Mob mentality would over take some of these people very easily in right set of circumstances--it would be easy for them under certain conditions to move closer to punishing atheists.
They just have more to lose, their lives are full in many ways so this keeps them civilized.

the very fact they so willingly embraced Trump in 2017 lets say compared to 1977, someone like Trump NEVER would have been so embraced by the Christian Right in USA in past as he is now...it says something..the hate for the left who are mostly atheists, out weighs their sense of being decent.

I cant speak for Europe or Mid East.
It's not that Non-Muslims will burn in hell. Being a Muslim doesn't guarantee you anything. Many Muslims will also burn in hell. If you're just Muslim, but you don't do what you have to do, then you're no difference from a non-Muslim. It wouldn't be fair that he'll be punished, but not you because you're a Muslim.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that Non-Muslims will burn in hell. Being a Muslim doesn't guarantee you anything. Many Muslims will also burn in hell. If you're just Muslim, but you don't do what you have to do, then you're no difference from a non-Muslim. It wouldn't be fair that he'll be punished, but not you because you're a Muslim.

I know nothing about muslim religion to be honest with you..so I am not criticize it or defending it.

i am agnostic/athiest...I only ever had any spiritual connection to Native American practices which is mostly about nature to be honest...i was raised catholic and other than the community I felt no real authentic connection.
I did do some native ceremonies in my 20s with a medicine man and I felt some authentic connections..but again I think there is almost a 'science' to this because its a lot to do with nature and meditations, chanting etc.There is a neurological effect.

I just know American Christians are not saints and there is a real ugliness to some of them and to pretend that there is not is false..I do think ALL organized religions in west probably including muslims who are born in US are not going to do anything because we have more to lose here compared to other parts of the world...a muslim born USA capitalist who owns a profitable store and whose kids are in college--is not going to turn into a terrorist any more than a cHristian with same circumstances.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know nothing about muslim religion to be honest with you..so I am not criticize it or defending it.

i am agnostic/athiest...I only ever had any spiritual connection to Native American practices which is mostly about nature to be honest...i was raised catholic and other than the community I felt no real authentic connection.
I did do some native ceremonies in my 20s with a medicine man and I felt some authentic connections..but again I think there is almost a 'science' to this because its a lot to do with nature and meditations, chanting etc.There is a neurological effect.

I just know American Christians are not saints and there is a real ugliness to some of them and to pretend that there is not is false..I do think ALL organized religions in west probably including muslims who are born in US are not going to do anything because we have more to lose here compared to other parts of the world...a muslim born USA capitalist who owns a profitable store and whose kids are in college--is not going to turn into a terrorist any more than a cHristian with same circumstances.
One of my best online friends is also agnostic. And those spiritual connection practices sound interesting. I agree with you that it has science to it. Even magic has science to it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Whenever there's a discussion about religion I tend to stay in the background, take a sip of my wine and just watch people verbally destroy each other.
The greatest irony about religion is that for something that's supposed to be about peace, it surely creates a lot of war.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever there's a discussion about religion I tend to stay in the background, take a sip of my wine and just watch people verbally destroy each other.
The greatest irony about religion is that for something that's supposed to be about peace, it surely creates a lot of war.
I never wanted to have a discussion about religions, especially in a hair loss forum. But after Guzam said we're a wild animals and we should be killed and found like 5 people older than me by 10 years attacking me in different ways and mocking me and my beliefs and hating me more than Hitler for following a specific religion, i couldn't just shut up.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I never wanted to have a discussion about religions, especially in a hair loss forum. But after Guzam said we're a wild animals and we should be killed and found like 5 people older than me by 10 years attacking me in different ways and mocking me and my beliefs and hating me more than Hitler for following a specific religion, i couldn't just shut up.

As long as people are nice and respectful, I don't care what religion they belong to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my best online friends is also agnostic. And those spiritual connection practices sound interesting. I agree with you that it has science to it. Even magic has science to it.

there is something that connects people to something, maybe one another, maybe the Earth or atmosphere I don't know..maybe there is a physics explanation to do with molecules etc.
I think people always from dawn of man felt this 'thing'...and had a drive to explain it..
and this idea to worship nature really (the sky, the water, crops etc) led to religion and led to man then creating rules.
I do not believe any higher being set down these 'rules' for mankind...mankind I think used that sense of something else to then create stories to have civilization behave.

and thats my take on religion.

Don't listen to Guzman..he says really fucked up sh*t about black people and native americans too. He said all Italian Americans are mongrels..>I mean just take it for where it is coming from...pick your battles or you will be fighting with everyone all the time on this forum...take it from someone who has fought all the time with almost everyone on forum lol.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is something that connects people to something, maybe one another, maybe the Earth or atmosphere I don't know..maybe there is a physics explanation to do with molecules etc.
I think people always from dawn of man felt this 'thing'...and had a drive to explain it..
and this idea to worship nature really (the sky, the water, crops etc) led to religion and led to man then creating rules.
I do not believe any higher being set down these 'rules' for mankind...mankind I think used that sense of something else to then create stories to have civilization behave.

and thats my take on religion.

Don't listen to Guzman..he says really fucked up sh*t about black people and native americans too. He said all Italian Americans are mongrels..>I mean just take it for where it is coming from...pick your battles or you will be fighting with everyone all the time on this forum...take it from someone who has fought all the time with almost everyone on forum lol.
What i mean that it's not a big deal, you can hate Islam and hate me, but it's not necessary to attack me for like 4 hours straight and not alone, like 4 or 5 people, and every one had a different mission like they are a kind of organization or some sh*t.

(Fred) Also called "the dislike guy". Gave more more than 50 dislikes yesterday, even tho he didn't read the replays. His mission was to give me endless dislikes to crush my spirit.

(Guzam) Was too angry and disrespectful that he could kill his own mother if she didn't cook the food. His mission was to insult and offend me, so that i lose my mind and then look like the bad guy, but unluckily for him, i didn't.

(pjhair) The knight of the Quran and hadiths and knows about everything in the universe. His mission was to type in google (offensive hadiths and verses in the Quran) ... (How to roast a Muslim in 10 words)

(Patrick) "The evolution guy" Actually made sense and was more respectful than them.

(Jean) -< accusing Muhammad of being gay as if it was an insult.
-< Hating Islam and religions because they're punishing gays. (The retard of the organisation)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What i mean that it's not a big deal, you can hate Islam and hate me, but it's not necessary to attack me for like 4 hours straight and not alone, like 4 or 5 people, and every one had a different mission like they are a kind of organization or some sh*t.

(Fred) Also called "the dislike guy". Gave more more than 50 dislikes yesterday, even tho he didn't read the replays. His mission was to give me endless dislikes to crush my spirit.

(Guzam) Was too angry and disrespectful that he could kill his own mother if she didn't cook the food. His mission was to insult and offend me, so that i lose my mind and then look like the bad guy, but unluckily for him, i didn't.

(pjhair) The knight of the Quran and hadiths and knows about everything in the universe. His mission was to type in google (offensive hadiths and verses in the Quran) ... (How to roast a Muslim in 10 words)

(Patrick) "The evolution guy" Actually made sense and was more respectful than them.

-< Hating Islam and religions because they're punishing gays. (The retard of the organization)

They are not coordinated but I know it can seem this way to people on forum.

You cant take Freds dislikes too personal
I have like a good 100 from him and it's just how he rolls--does not mean much and I can tell you Fred does not hold grudges really.
Every correspondences is like a clean slate with him...he will dislike if he disagrees with someithinng--I do a similar thing. He does have strong opinions on some subjects but he does change his mind from time to time if he learns something new or is convinced of something.

PJ I have not one nice thing to say about him to be honest--he has me on block. LOL I think though his strong feelings with muslims stems from his home country and the negative changes there.

patrick is awesome :) but also his country is being negatively impacted and naturally he has emotions and thoughts on this I am sure.

No clue who Jean is LOL

Muslim is a hot topic here as a lot of peoples lives have been effected by either terrorism in the name of muslim religion OR muslims who are strict in their teachings, move to the West and then not assimilating.

In Europe especially this is a strong impact as a lot of these countries are cultural countries..unlike USA for example where it is many religions and generally speaking its pretty diverse in many areas compared to lets say Italy or Greece with predominantly one shared culture.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

-< Hating Islam and religions because they're punishing gays. (The retard of the organisation)

You handled the onslaught quite well BTW. Way better than I could have at even at 25 years of age.

To be even more effective, try not to get emotionally affected (behave as if they are 14 year old kids).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
PJ I have not one nice thing to say about him to be honest--he has me on block. LOL I think though his strong feelings with muslims stems from his home country and the negative changes there.

HA! You've dueled with him? I don't remember you two duking it out.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You handled the onslaught quite well BTW. Way better than I could have at even at 25 years of age.

To be even more effective, try not to get emotionally affected (behave as if they are 14 year old kids).
Thanks man. And i'm really thankful and grateful for your really helpful replays. You made me feel that i wasn't alone. Thanks again.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are not coordinated but I know it can seem this way to people on forum.

You cant take Freds dislikes too personal
I have like a good 100 from him and it's just how he rolls--does not mean much and I can tell you Fred does not hold grudges really.
Every correspondences is like a clean slate with him...he will dislike if he disagrees with someithinng--I do a similar thing. He does have strong opinions on some subjects but he does change his mind from time to time if he learns something new or is convinced of something.

patrick is awesome :) but also his country is being negatively impacted and naturally he has emotions and thoughts on this I am sure.

No clue who Jean is LOL

Muslim is a hot topic here as a lot of peoples lives have been effected by either terrorism in the name of muslim religion OR muslims who are strict in their teachings, move to the West and then not assimilating.

In Europe especially this is a strong impact as a lot of these countries are cultural countries..unlike USA for example where it is many religions and generally speaking its pretty diverse in many areas compared to lets say Italy or Greece with predominantly one shared culture.
Yeah, i know and i'm really sorry for what happened to their countries. I understand their frustration and reasons and i really didn't want thing to reach that far. I didn't come here to discuss about religions or anything, we're all humans who suffer from hair loss, we have something in common. It was just a bit hard to face discrimination in real life, and also face it in the only forum you can get help from. Like i'll be hated by 95% of the users from now on.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
No clue who Jean is LOL

tumblr_nrvfhrm4Qa1tidm0yo1_500.gif

(Ignoring the fact that 95% of the users here are male and will probably not even get this Mean Girls reference)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HA! You've dueled with him? I don't remember you two duking it out.

Yes a long time ago and he put me on block. He gets very heated if you disagree with him.
When David and I fought at a later date he tagged Pj, Pj made a post about me that I was an old b**ch, that I was like a dog, then compared my behavior to the other women on the forum that I had no class...etc etc..>Daivd 'liked' his post..to me a indisputable signal he agreed with him but did not want to be the one to actually write the words..then he continued comparing me to the other women.
I have no respect for either one because I think they see themselves very differently then they actually behave and neither one takes accountability for the sh*t they throw at people. they seem to hold themselves on a higher level as if above the discourse--my experiences with all my fights the two of them hit way below the belt than anyone. Which is fine but they do not see themselves and how nasty they get--to them its always the other person. Okay.
Not saying they are all bad but this is what I personally cannot gel with and dislike in them as both posters and people.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes a long time ago and he put me on block. He gets very heated if you disagree with him.
When David and I fought at a later date he tagged Pj, Pj made a post about me that I was an old b**ch, that I was like a dog, then compared my behavior to the other women on the forum that I had no class...etc etc..>Daivd 'liked' his post..to me a indisputable signal he agreed with him but did not want to be the one to actually write the words..then he continued comparing me to the other women.
I have no respect for either one because I think they see themselves very differently then they actually behave and neither one takes accountability for the sh*t they throw at people. they seem to hold themselves on a higher level as if above the discourse--my experiences with all my fights the two of them hit way below the belt than anyone. Which is fine but they do not see themselves and how nasty they get--to them its always the other person. Okay.
Not saying they are all bad but this is what I personally cannot gel with and dislike in them as both posters and people.
Pj thinks that he is a god or some sh*t because he reads useless philosophy. Ironically, Stephan Hawking the great scientist once said that the philosophy is dead and that it's useless in one of his books. Even scientists don't care about philosophy.