Why Does Germany Want So Many Refugees?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
DExkBSsXkAAymg1.jpg

DExkBSmXUAIsNqj.jpg

17-yo German chick found in Mosul during the liberation from ISIS and she is pregnant

Ask WHY did she go? Lusting for BBC

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rakoczi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NPR did a piece about a french journalist who went OUT OF HIS WAY to help two "refugees" get into his country. Even let them stay at his house! A true bleeding heart.

Guess what? The two "refugees" really are disappointed in europe. One doesnt even speak english and he thought that he would come to France and would get to just go to college.

But he is instead just living unemployed in poverty in France, soon to be taking taxpayer money.

LOL

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NPR did a piece about a french journalist who went OUT OF HIS WAY to help two "refugees" get into his country. Even let them stay at his house! A true bleeding heart.

Guess what? The two "refugees" really are disappointed in europe. One doesnt even speak english and he thought that he would come to France and would get to just go to college.

But he is instead just living unemployed in poverty in France, soon to be taking taxpayer money.

LOL
The same in Germany.

And meanwhile Germans are voting for Merkel. She's going to be Chancellor forever...
http://www.wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

Germans are subservient id**ts ("Untertanen")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Untertan

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
17-yo German chick found in Mosul during the liberation from ISIS and she is pregnant

Ask WHY did she go? Lusting for BBC
man, she looks really wasted, like being raped by hundreds of men...
:confused::eek:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some speculate it's because of Europes lack of alpha males, in this case Germany where these migrants are welcomed because the women want real men. I saw a comment like this on Reddit and just had to laugh at it. Are Europeans really this cucked?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Germans are Gutmenschen and PC-wussies...

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When will Europe say enough is enough? Seems to me terrorism is the norm now, almost expected and shrugged off. Hell Londons mayor has even said it's part of living in a large city. It's a shame, from an American myself I want you Europeans to turn this around. The EU is a f*****g cancer.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When will Europe say enough is enough? Seems to me terrorism is the norm now, almost expected and shrugged off. Hell Londons mayor has even said it's part of living in a large city. It's a shame, from an American myself I want you Europeans to turn this around. The EU is a f*****g cancer.
NWO masters want Europe destroyed, so it will be destroyed. Merkel is their puppet.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Possibly.

In the USA, Hispanics do a lot of jobs that white people would be very hard pressed to do.

thats a fallacy

Theres a term here called "mexican work". That stigma was not created because white people didnt want the work, its because they were technically priced out of the work and then instead of putting harder restrictions on immigration they created the college scheme plan. It was now designed that if you were American you NEEDED college to get ahead so the labor positions could continue to be filled by cheaper bodies. We created the term "mexican work" so true americans here wouldnt fight for those jobs and they could continue to push wages down.
This is a design by our corporations and politicians, fed with our own ignorant egos.

Doesnt matter anyway, most of those jobs are going to be taken by machines but Americans need to start pushing back into Trades and stop worrying about college. I often wish I entered a different trade than I did originally and never went back to school. I should have been an electrician or HVAC guy.

Because it is the decent thing to do.

Just because a person is non-white does not make them inferior.

What is the difference between the terminology used by you guys and the manifesto of the attacker in new zealand who gunned down 50+ muslims?

The decent thing to do isnt just lump a bunch of randos into an already established society and expect instant cooperation on all sides, then blame one when it doesnt work out. Thats WHY you end up with people like the NZ shooter (well that and he was probably super demented). Merkel made a mistake, I think even SHE admitted it at one point because she openly invited MILLIONS to march to Germany, then tried to point her liberal finger at anyone who didnt like it as racist...... The left used to do the same thing here, and know what happened? Pretty much everyone stopped caring about being called, or even openly being racist now. Someone calls me racist in a debate and I just tell them its not 2007 anymore, no one cares about that.

Why do you think isreal is a thing? Its the exact same situation. A TON of refugees that had no where to go, no nation wanted them, so a bunch of nations made Isreal. THATS the "decent thing to do"...... NOT allow millions in on tax payer dollars and go "oh you dont like this.... youre a racist piece of sh*t then!"

Funny anecdote but me (center but fiscally conservative) and my liberal friend where talking about trump and he was saying how another world war was going to come and blah blah blah and I was telling him hes stupid. He has a notion that its going to happen because of us. I corrected him and said NOPE. The third WW will once again be started by Germany, just like the first TWO! War is a money machine and Germany basically rebuilt its entire economy from the first two. They are going to flood their country with refugees, just like the Jews started pre WW2 (before becoming profiteers) and then when enough dissident is created another uber super wing party (left or right, whatever) is going to come to power and cause another situation start another war. It seems to always start and end with Germany. There has to be some super major wealthy family from Germany that controls this sh*t.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a German I can tell that there is no economic rationale whatsoever. These explanations are sexy because they are high minded and nicely fit into political theory which presupposes a rational actor but the truth lies somewhere else.
Unlearned, illiterate hordes will not even amount to the simplest working task and even if they did their integration will be three times as expensive as their eventual economic return. If you could gain anything from illiterate 30 year olds, Germany wouldn't be the only country taking them in.

There is only one reason for this whole charade: German guilt culture in combination with Merkel's unprecedented opportunism. She has flipped on multiple issues just because of isolated incidents, that were not transferrable to Germany at all. For example after the Fukushima meltdown which was brought by an earthquake of the magnitude of 9 and a tsunami, two things which are utterly impossible phenomena in Germany, Merkel claimed that she 'totally reconsidered her stance on nuclear energy'. She is saying that as someone with a degree in physics and chemistry and thus only reacted to demonstrations of a strengthened green movement which instrumentalized the desaster for their political message.
Likewise during the refugee crisis Merkel already signed an order for the border police to block intruding refugees at all costs, she spontaneously changed her policies after a refugee girl pulled a public stunt and cried on national TV while talking to her. Many Germans already urging to be the 'good guys of history for once' heavily criticized her for making the girl cry and Merkel afraid of not being re-elected flipped 180 degrees again.
Germans think this whole refugee crisis will help them redeem themselves in the eyes of history even though the people they are taking in are as antisemitic as their grandparents.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yeah you are not wrong it also is an old wife's erotic fantasy. But according to my experience only women who are not wanted by anyone else go for refugees. I know two, one is a 60 year old ex alcoholic who took a young man from Ghana and the other is an ugly 24 year old. Obese and mentally ill, currently spending her time in a psychiatry.