Why Does Germany Want So Many Refugees?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Possibly.

In the USA, Hispanics do a lot of jobs that white people would be very hard pressed to do.

This is actually not true. The "Mexican job" stigma has been used by corporations and such to shame Americans to not look for jobs and instead take massive school loans when trades are perfectly acceptable work. It's part of the college machine here. Last year a meat packing plant was raised and fined. 200 illegals deported. The plant the. Easily found 200 locals to fill the positions. Americans are very willing to work where you won't expect.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually not true. The "Mexican job" stigma has been used by corporations and such to shame Americans to not look for jobs and instead take massive school loans when trades are perfectly acceptable work. It's part of the college machine here. Last year a meat packing plant was raised and fined. 200 illegals deported. The plant the. Easily found 200 locals to fill the positions. Americans are very willing to work where you won't expect.
I mean obviously. It's just one of these paroles that are repeated ad infinitum so that they become 'accepted truth' and aren't even allowed to be discussed anymore without massive social repercussions.
Obviously, before the massive influx of these migrants locals did these jobs. They just can't compete with i.e. Polish guest workers who do plumbing, send their money home and buy a decent house from that in their home country. No offence to Polish folks her, it's only natural that they act according to their economic interest, it's our responsibility as a society if we outsource all our jobs.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uttgart-battlefield-chanted-Allahu-Akbar.html

It seems like Stuttgart is becoming increasingly 'vibrant and diverse.'
I live in Germany and I was actually there. I'm often at the "Schlossgarten" on the weekends and it gets more and more aggresive, even tho the whole Corona situation is an accelerator because all the clubs are closed and because of all the conspiracy theories. Tbh my entire life I grew up with Turkish, Albanian, Kurdish, Bosnian, Serbian etc. People. A lot of them are friends of mine but there is no denying that most aggressive behavior comes from them and with each generation it seems to get worse. It's not the immigrants that came over in 2015 who are the aggressors. Most of these aggressors are descendants of the people that helped build Germany back up in the 50s/60s/70s.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The war is over.. send them back to help rebuild their own country. Stop coming over looking for dole handouts

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supposedly there was theory that there was going to be an environmental shift that was going to kill off a lot of the middle east, who knows if that's true, but no way should europeans be forced to take in millions of combat aged men who don't fit in with the culture just because they won't fix their own country.