Why do men have relationships or get married to low value women?

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Damn, I admire your resolve. I'm quite a lot younger than you and I already feel spent. I've had many relationships and flings but the older I get, the more girls/women become bitter and clingy

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I admire your resolve. I'm quite a lot younger than you and I already feel spend. I've had many relationships and flings but the older I get, the more girls/women become bitter and clingy

Older women tend to be harder than the younger ones to pull, in the sense that they are jaded with half glass full attitudes

the problem with the younger ones is where like this lady’s case, they can be immature - in this case not respecting my time

She is 27

it’s always sh*t when it doesn’t work out, but right now I’m more focused on other areas of my life, creating value that I don’t care as much when it doesn’t

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Older women tend to be harder than the younger ones to pull, in the sense that they are jaded with half glass full attitudes

the problem with the younger ones is where like this lady’s case, they can be immature - in this case not respecting my time

She is 27

it’s always sh*t when it doesn’t work out, but right now I’m more focused on other areas of my life, creating value that I don’t care as much when it doesn’t

I know, but I'm more curious as to how you keep the spark going inside yourself, as in how do you keep your mind fresh, open to new experiences when everything becomes a repetition of a repetition. And I'm not trying to be sexist and claim women are more superficial than men. It simply becomes such a drag after a while. Loveless sex is meaningless as well. The feeling of conquering a woman's body is fun at first, but becomes somewhat pathetic once you realise how much of your own ego you pour into chasing that fleeting feeling and how desperate and lonely most people are

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, but I'm more curious as to how you keep the spark going inside yourself, as in how do you keep your mind fresh, open to new experiences when everything becomes a repetition of a repetition. And I'm not trying to be sexist and claim women are more superficial than men. It simply becomes such a drag after a while. Loveless sex is meaningless as well. The feeling of conquering a woman's body is fun at first, but becomes somewhat pathetic once you realise how much of your own ego you pour into chasing that fleeting feeling and how desperate and lonely most people are

I sometimes get down if I’m honest given most of my friends are married

But I continue to put myself out there because I know if I don’t, the chances of meeting anyone drops to ZERO - which is what I tell people on here

To get over anyone quickly, I delete them from the app and their number from my WhatsApp so I don’t get reminded by seeing their face

truth to be told I could have been in a relationship right now if I had chosen to settle, but I’m holding out

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sometimes get down if I’m honest given most of my friends are married

But I continue to put myself out there because I know if I don’t, the chances of meeting anyone drops to ZERO - which is what I tell people on here

To get over anyone quickly, I delete them from the app and their number from my WhatsApp so I don’t get reminded by seeing their face

truth to be told I could have been in a relationship right now if I had chosen to settle, but I’m holding out

That's the right mentality tbh. And marriage isn't necessarily something to envy. Tales of dead beadrooms fill up the internet.

What is enviable is genuine love. Passion, understanding and acceptance. Having the freedom to take off your mask, which becomes heavier every year. And everytime you meet someone new you need to put it on once again. To show the best qualities of yourself and hide the rest, the true you. Untill it warps into a new face and you can barely recognize yourself. Most of my friends are lonely, loveless and jaded. It doesn't matter if they slay or rot in their parent's cellar. Love seems to be out of reach for everyone

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the right mentality tbh. And marriage isn't necessarily something to envy. Tales of dead beadrooms fill up the internet.

What is enviable is genuine love. Passion, understanding and acceptance. Having the freedom to take off your mask, which becomes heavier every year. And everytime you meet someone new you need to put it on once again. To show the best qualities of yourself and hide the rest, the true you. Untill it warps into a new face and you can barely recognize yourself. Most of my friends are lonely, loveless and jaded. It doesn't matter if they slay or rot in their parent's cellar. Love seems to be out of reach for everyone

Yeah get that, on one hand being single has its advantages , I can date different women but the drawback is the lack of stability and as you put it going through interaction after interaction with there being very little substance at the end of it , even if I’m getting laid

I’m talking to two new girls right now, same process every time. Throw in a joke here and there, ask questions, agree with them...Amazing how similar people are in terms of how they respond.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah get that, on one hand being single has its advantages , I can date different women but the drawback is the lack of stability and as you put it going through interaction after interaction with there being very little substance at the end of it , even if I’m getting laid

I’m talking to two new girls right now, same process every time. Throw in a joke here and there, ask questions, agree with them...Amazing how similar people are in terms of how they respond.
Where there any women who you realize maybe you should have held on to?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where there any women who you realize maybe you should have held on to?

There are a couple that got away, where with one largely my fault - got attached too quickly, should have played it cooler

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There are a couple that got away, where with one largely my fault - got attached too quickly, should have played it cooler
You can always seek them out an try again. If the nostalgia is there she might reconsider.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last three "girlfriends" were hookers.

Had one stay with me a few days, the other two I stayed at theirs and booked a hotel for a week when I was homeless.

What lifestyles! What stories! What rubbish sex!

What a specimen can do to himself when he's suffering with emotional health!