Why do men have relationships or get married to low value women?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get average women throwing themselves at me almost everyday and I'm just not so interested. But those average women have lower status men chasing them. It is what it is.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are you here if that's the case?
Its because he frauds thick nw0 on tinder with a transplant that doesn’t hold up to it irl in sunlight. It’s a transplant on nw5 lol
Guess what, if i hatfish i also have b****s chasing me who don’t get it. That doesn’t mean I have overcome male pattern baldness though, it just means I have fooled them.
He is fooling the ladies and even himself with a transplant that looks great from the front and balding from the back. Then he’ll go on and pm users his crown (im sure in ideal lighting) because deep down he is insecure about it lol.
No visible hair loss or your dating life will be severely impacted. If you transplantfish, you get the dates. But chad gets to f***

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its because he frauds thick nw0 on tinder with a transplant that doesn’t hold up to it irl in sunlight. It’s a transplant on nw5 lol
Guess what, if i hatfish i also have b****s chasing me who don’t get it. That doesn’t mean I have overcome male pattern baldness though, it just means I have fooled them.
He is fooling the ladies and even himself with a transplant that looks great from the front and balding from the back. Then he’ll go on and pm users his crown (im sure in ideal lighting) because deep down he is insecure about it lol.
No visible hair loss or your dating life will be severely impacted. If you transplantfish, you get the dates. But chad gets to f***
Mega cope.

You keep trying this stupid cope over and over again. No one was even talking to you, yet you forcibly inserted your cringy incel *** into the conversation.

You are jealous that I get girls and it makes you angry + makes your dick shrink. Every time you talk about me, you lose half an inch.

Keep typing more paragraphs and essays about me and lie to yourself in an attempt to cope.

Or better yet, crawl back into your cage and behave yourself, pathetic basement dweller.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
why are you here if that's the case?
This isn't an incel forum, there are people like me, Wolf Pack, INT, Oknow, Ourkes, etc (many more) in here who are normal and do well with women.

Then there are weird losers like "czecha", who rot in the basement and haven't showered in 5 years, yet fume at the sight of a successful man.

If the mods were active he would've gotten permanently banned ages ago, he's lucky this place has been abandoned.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't an incel forum, there are people like me, Wolf Pack, INT, Oknow, Ourkes, etc (many more) in here who are normal and do well with women.

Then there are weird losers like "czecha", who rot in the basement and haven't showered in 5 years, yet fume at the sight of a successful man.

If the mods were active he would've gotten permanently banned ages ago, he's lucky this place has been abandoned.
ah fair enough.

I wish i had average women throw themselves at me.

i work out daily and try to look as god as possible but being bald short an bald is a deah sentence

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
ah fair enough.

i work out daily and try to look as god as possible but being bald short an bald is a deah sentence
I'm kinda short - 5'8

I don't have a problem with men who can't get a woman even though they try really hard. To me those aren't incels and there's nothing wrong with them.

I have a problem with men who are toxic and hateful towards women, as well as other men whom they view as a threat because of their own shortcomings.

The difference between me and czecha in the hair department is that he has a stupid hat glued to his head 24/7 and I have nothing to hide, I rock a stylish fade with my hair combed backwards and don't resort to ugly combovers. My hairline looks thick because that's exactly what it is, it's thick enough, I worked hard and paid a lot of money to restore how my face is really meant to look with good framing, and now I enjoy the fruits of my labor. Next month I'm gonna buzz it to get rid of the hair dye and while it grows back I'll still look good. Buzzcut with a good hairline = slayer.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kinda short - 5'8

I don't have a problem with men who can't get a woman even though they try really hard. To me those aren't incels and there's nothing wrong with them.

I have a problem with men who are toxic and hateful towards women, as well as other men whom they view as a threat because of their own shortcomings.

The difference between me and czecha in the hair department is that he has a stupid hat glued to his head 24/7 and I have nothing to hide, I rock a stylish fade with my hair combed backwards and don't resort to ugly combovers. My hairline looks thick because that's exactly what it is, it's thick enough, I worked hard and paid a lot of money to restore how my face is really meant to look with good framing, and now I enjoy the fruits of my labor. Next month I'm gonna buzz it to get rid of the hair dye and while it grows back I'll still look good. Buzzcut with a good hairline = slayer.
how can i not be depressed about no women?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's rungs to the ladder here. Not all, in fact not many guys can get hot (and I'm strict with that term, think ig or fitness model big *** n tits model) women. It's just not in the cards. Now some guys say they can, and might even believe it, but usually these women are 5s, maybe 6s, and hell they mighty eventually skoshe out a 7 on rare occasion. But most are not getting the real deal here.

Most men end up with a 4-6 range. There's nothing wrong with that. Low end of average to high end of average. Of course to them she's a 7.5 or even an 8. People will tell themselves whatever soothes their ego. Whoever said 'my girlfriends a 4?'

Anyway then there's the low end women- 1-4.....lots of kids, don't look good, overweight, poor body, probably not the greatest hygiene on top of that. Unless a man looks really bad and can't make money, these are for your mentally ill in some way men. The lowest self confident men. The bottom rung on the ladder. Probably too scared to be themselves with women, only talk to one once in while, and she's probably even below him, or at least he perceives them to be, so to him shes almost lucky to talk to him. So Now he's confident- but only with her. So he gets that dog that won't hunt, thinking he could get the hot one, but he likes this one more. How deep and mature of him. So Now he's justifying. But in reality, in the cold light of day, he knows this is the best he could do, as he'd melt under the bright lights. And this is how and why these pairings happen in a lot of cases.

So now you know why most of you momsbasementcells will end up with that fugly, with that single mom w 4 kids, with that old women searching for a young loser such as yourself so she can feel young as well as be in control, that trashy neighbor of yours who walks around with no shoes n black feet, that fat, grotesque family friends daughter that's had her homely eye on you and your nilla wafer crumb laden smile everytime she comes over n acts interested in your video game collection, that disgusting pof girl who's profile says "just want a real man who doesn't play games" that you instantly strain a finger hitting the like button, that horse that works at circle k that you bald-headedly, toothless smile at everytime you ring up your 44oz and donut which you add to your already gelatin like stomach.

I could go on but im sure you losers get the point. Now go have a few kids with that ugliness that you wouldn't give a sh*t if she went to a club on a Saturday night, because you know even those losers wouldn't want her, even after 12 drinks and a 3 month slump. Good day to you.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Still doing better than you

at the end of the day, that is all that counts

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
ah fair enough.

Said it before, will say it again, need to create opportunities

for every 10 matches I have, 1 turns into a lay

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's rungs to the ladder here. Not all, in fact not many guys can get hot (and I'm strict with that term, think ig or fitness model big *** n tits model) women. It's just not in the cards. Now some guys say they can, and might even believe it, but usually these women are 5s, maybe 6s, and hell they mighty eventually skoshe out a 7 on rare occasion. But most are not getting the real deal here.

Most men end up with a 4-6 range. There's nothing wrong with that. Low end of average to high end of average. Of course to them she's a 7.5 or even an 8. People will tell themselves whatever soothes their ego. Whoever said 'my girlfriends a 4?'

Anyway then there's the low end women- 1-4.....lots of kids, don't look good, overweight, poor body, probably not the greatest hygiene on top of that. Unless a man looks really bad and can't make money, these are for your mentally ill in some way men. The lowest self confident men. The bottom rung on the ladder. Probably too scared to be themselves with women, only talk to one once in while, and she's probably even below him, or at least he perceives them to be, so to him shes almost lucky to talk to him. So Now he's confident- but only with her. So he gets that dog that won't hunt, thinking he could get the hot one, but he likes this one more. How deep and mature of him. So Now he's justifying. But in reality, in the cold light of day, he knows this is the best he could do, as he'd melt under the bright lights. And this is how and why these pairings happen in a lot of cases.

So now you know why most of you momsbasementcells will end up with that fugly, with that single mom w 4 kids, with that old women searching for a young loser such as yourself so she can feel young as well as be in control, that trashy neighbor of yours who walks around with no shoes n black feet, that fat, grotesque family friends daughter that's had her homely eye on you and your nilla wafer crumb laden smile everytime she comes over n acts interested in your video game collection, that disgusting pof girl who's profile says "just want a real man who doesn't play games" that you instantly strain a finger hitting the like button, that horse that works at circle k that you bald-headedly, toothless smile at everytime you ring up your 44oz and donut which you add to your already gelatin like stomach.

I could go on but im sure you losers get the point. Now go have a few kids with that ugliness that you wouldn't give a sh*t if she went to a club on a Saturday night, because you know even those losers wouldn't want her, even after 12 drinks and a 3 month slump. Good day to you.

Every good looking guy I know usually has spent a lot of time working on themselves

- skincare routine
- gym
- style

now appreciate hairloss is a factor, but I will just highlight that many people that look good, women included have invested a lot of time into looking that way

lots of the good looking women go to the gym, get their hair, nails done, wear super nice clothing

the average women counterparts are similar to their male counterparts- don’t put much effort into maintaining appearance

I still have a lot of work to do, but before working out I was very lanky, skinny and tall which was not attractive. Looking back at old photos not surprised I struggled despite wearing nice clothes

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Still doing better than you

at the end of the day, that is all that counts
That's because you always made the effort. Some guys just want the women to come to them. That may happen if the women are cougars. When I was on dating sites, unfortunately all the women who would hit on me were older than me. Most of these guys won't leave the house. These guys don't have the experience like you do to know that having a relationship with anyone is no walk in the park. My advice is to read as much as you can on psychology to learn how to deal with people who are difficult. That will help alot.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every good looking guy I know usually has spent a lot of time working on themselves

- skincare routine
- gym
- style

now appreciate hairloss is a factor, but I will just highlight that many people that look good, women included have invested a lot of time into looking that way

lots of the good looking women go to the gym, get their hair, nails done, wear super nice clothing

the average women counterparts are similar to their male counterparts- don’t put much effort into maintaining appearance

I still have a lot of work to do, but before working out I was very lanky, skinny and tall which was not attractive. Looking back at old photos not surprised I struggled despite wearing nice clothes
I'm not sure if this even addresses anything I said haha. Also it was a satirical comment, although probably true haha, not meant to be taken that serious.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
how can i not be depressed about no women?
You are going to always be depressed with or without women because you still have not learned the tools to make yourself or your life more productive. Instead of being on here all the time starting listen to audiobooks that will enhance you. Learn how to be a better version of yourself. This forum is going to bring you down and you will never get better. The only way it might bring you up if you can bring other people on here up. But you don't know how to do that.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you always made the effort. Some guys just want the women to come to them. That may happen if the women are cougars. When I was on dating sites, unfortunately all the women who would hit on me were older than me. Most of these guys won't leave the house. These guys don't have the experience like you do to know that having a relationship with anyone is no walk in the park. My advice is to read as much as you can on psychology to learn how to deal with people who are difficult. That will help alot.

you know, I bet if a hot woman hits on these guys they won’t have the confidence to pull her from self-esteem issues

they will talk themselves out of it

I think the game changer for me was more mental than physical in many ways. Although will not downplay physical aspects. Gym definitely helped

As soon as I went into my interactions with zero expectations, my interactions with women generally has gone better

for example if I’m talking to a woman and she doesn’t respond, I honestly don’t care and don’t chase and there’s been loads of occasions they get back in touch after a few days

Thing about women is that they don’t like needy people, as soon as they know they have you by the balls they will lose interest

these men on here are needy and desperate

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
you know, I bet if a hot woman hits on these guys they won’t have the confidence to pull her from self-esteem issues

they will talk themselves out of it

I think the game changer for me was more mental than physical in many ways. Although will not downplay physical aspects. Gym definitely helped

As soon as I went into my interactions with zero expectations, my interactions with women generally has gone better

for example if I’m talking to a woman and she doesn’t respond, I honestly don’t care and don’t chase and there’s been loads of occasions they get back in touch after a few days

Thing about women is that they don’t like needy people, as soon as they know they have you by the balls they will lose interest

these men on here are needy and desperate
They don't have any experience. Competence and confidence go hand and hand. These guys don't have either because they focus on their flaws too much. I did that and finally realized it was what comes out of my mouth that counts. How many times have you heard a girl say you are fun and interesting? They won't say that if you don't know how to engage in conversation. Dating apps and real life are not the same.