Why did JaneyElizabeth get banned? What happened?

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never said otherwise, but they should get help fixing it up instead of getting help destroying themselves through their delusions
Could you imagine going through a hormonal transition, watching your male body wither / atrophy, and then finding out that you made your issue even worse. Not too mention Ive read many stories on how these dudes alienate their families and friends and fall into deep depression.

These people need serious metal health help.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw Janey get worse and worse and posting more and more crazy things. I actually see him on r/tressless now posting on everything. I think this is a meltdown. I just couldn't take seeing these posts and given the rumors on what some people saw, I'm glad I put him on ignore weeks ago.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you imagine going through a hormonal transition, watching your male body wither / atrophy, and then finding out that you made your issue even worse. Not too mention Ive read many stories on how these dudes alienate their families and friends and fall into deep depression.
It's just all fucked up, especially when literal children undergo it. Like who f*****g thought letting children decide sh*t like that is a good idea? Children literally have no agency and their lives get ruined for being children and having dumb wishes that they can't fully comprehend or understand the repercussions of. In general why take the feelings and thoughts of someone mentally unstable seriously and encourage them to mutilate themselves and destroy their hormonal profile instead of helping them psychologically using professionals?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw Janey get worse and worse and posting more and more crazy things. I actually see him on r/tressless now posting on everything. I think this is a meltdown. I just couldn't take seeing these posts and given the rumors on what some people saw, I'm glad I put him on ignore weeks ago.
I feel bad for his children, imagine having that thing as your father

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's this secret agenda to push utter degeneracy and insanity on society? Who's behind it? Please enlighten me!
Why should i tell you? Try to think for yourself and form your own opinions and thoughts about our current society and you might figure it out as well. If it also leads you to thinking that what i said is a bunch of bullshit then fair enough since you're entitled to believing whatever you want

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now if the Mods in r/tressless will do their jobs as well. Will has destroyed that corner of the internet.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
C0B68823-BB17-4998-AED6-59C94C88F33C.jpeg

RIP

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goodness. It's so disheartening to see how some people still regard trans people here. You'd think a community that is often dissatisfied -- and many times emotionally affected -- about how their appearance (hairloss) contributes to how people perceive them and thus how they can navigate society, would have a bit more compassion for someone with gender dysphoria. Calling all trans people mentally ill is hardly different than the stereotype of a balding man being labeled a creep or a pedo or whatever. It's an easy low blow that's not based in reality but instead just punching down for cheap laughs or to make yourself feel superior..

Janey, though they were well intentioned, had serious mental issues. They have said they likely suffer from DID (and other mental health conditions). Whether or not they were trans should not be conflated with those issues. Also I'm not sure they actually were trans as it seemed more a manifestation of their DID since their female persona only became an afterthought, according to their own admission, while using hrt for hairloss and not something they ever felt prior. Not to mention it also seemed largely driven by a fetish.

I'm nothing like Janey. Other trans people I know are nothing like Janey. People with mental issues exist. Some of them might be trans. Many of them are not. But conflating the two is doing a severe disservice to both understanding the person with the actual mental condition as well as trans people in general. I expect many don't care to make that distinction, but I commend those who do.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can always get a hair system if everything fails. Infinitly better than mutilating yourself, "transitioning" and end up looking like a transvestite.

In the end you will never be a woman and society will look at you as a freak even when media panders to your illness 24/7.

You must be stupid, transvestite means changing your clothes. Changing your hormonal profile has no affect on your wardrobe.

The focus of transitioning should be on changing your secondary sexual characteristics (hormones, surgery, etc.). You should regard it as a body modification similar to “body building”. This is the only sensible approach if you value your social life, integrity, and self-respect.

If you believe that there is an “innate gender” which is unrelated to biology or society then you will inevitably create social problems for yourself. People might understand that one might want to be (or look like) a woman, but almost everyone takes “born in the wrong body” as a joke —especially if you were not previously flamboyant. If you do not look and are socially regarded as a woman, claiming that you are a woman in the inside and that people should respect your innate gender regardless of how you look is meaningless and futile. This at best makes people pity you and at worst makes them mock and bully you. The situation worsens if you dress in women’s clothing but still look like a man. This should be avoided first and foremost out of self-respect, and second out of respect for fellow trannies. You will also hurt yourself for thinking that people do not treat you the way you should be treated.

Last edited: