Why can't you all just accept the truth?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No, I rolled up some napkins and set them on fire then threw it on their table as I walked out. I didn't look back but I was hoping someone had to spill their drink on it to put it out.... and there was no free refills, that'll show em.

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
uncomfortable man said:
While everything you said ^ is true, what about the bald guy who is just minding his own business trying to eat a sandwich at his local quiznos, while two seats away a group of people tease him and obviously talk sh*t about him (in ear shot of course)... constantly looking over their shoulders at him then turning around and laughing out loud amongst themselves. Making his experience so uncomfortable that he felt like he had to get up and leave because it's too much embarrassment to stand publicly?
Not a bald guy in some uber-ultra lounge competing for female models amongst male models, but just trying to live their god damned life from day to day without unwillingly becoming a target for ridicule from random stupid assholes....

or..... you can take a chair and smash the f*ck out of the guy who laughed at you,you know tupac was bald too,stathem is bald,damm the most of the samurai class were bald,but they dident took sh*t from no one.

even if you manage to f*** someone up, in todays civilized world you're going to face consequences, like it or not. see it'd be cool to walk around with a shotgun and kill douchebags that deserve it, unfortunately it's against the law.

blastin' on c**** should be legal, as far as im concerned.

B

Beingbaldsucks

No one went to jail for kicking a douchbeg ***, no need to kill him just teach him a lesson, never take sh*t from no one.

slipy

Reaction score
forget what i said about killing, if you just as much as injure him with that chair of yours he could sue you. and what if you fail and he's the one who ends up kicking your ***? :dunno:

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
whenever i read a post on here about somebody proving what a hardcase they are or telling somebody what they should be doing, i just glaze over it.

Reaction score
Well, since you are bald...you aren't really losing anything.

Yes, I would f*** him up in your place.

But in all reality - yes, this is the objective, realistic and BRUTAL truth that I accepted long ago.

With time it only gets worse and once you accept the reality, there is no way to "deprogram" yourself. You know it's the truth, you know your life is sh*t and you know there is no way out except one. Question is when and how.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
There is a guy in my community, bald. One day some kids were making fun of him for being bald. He chased them, even went into one of their houses when the kid ran outside.
Someone was telling me "this crazy dude did this..." in a disapproving tone. Mentally I was thingking "good, the dude should have smashed one of the kids face in". :innocent:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
With time it only gets worse and once you accept the reality, there is no way to "deprogram" yourself. You know it's the truth, you know your life is sh*t and you know there is no way out except one. Question is when and how.

:woot:
:jackit: :gay: :stupid: :crazy: :freak: :gay2: :uglylol: :bigun2:

What a tool.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
forget what i said about killing, if you just as much as injure him with that chair of yours he could sue you. and what if you fail and he's the one who ends up kicking your ***? :dunno:

Man up now! :woot:

slipy

Reaction score
Primo said:
slipy said:

not ready to deny the truth just yet. :broken:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Primo said:

What does that even mean? If it means repressing your emotions and pretending like you don't care about anything then how is that supposed to be helpful or constructive?

slipy

Reaction score
better not have any feelings in the first place, for this bs manning up concept doesn't sound like something that could work. :book:

B

Beingbaldsucks

Being bald sucks *** but many of you are just Norwood 3, you need to stick to your treatment and start living while you still have hair and not cry about your hairloss, you gonna be bald in the end but while you still have hair enjoy it as much as you can. I'm Norwood 4 my hairline is messed up, right now I look like a freak, but if my hair will grow a little and il be at least Norwood 3, I will stop crying on hairloss forums and start living, little receding is not baldness.

slipy

Reaction score
you were a Norwood 2,5 just a month ago, now you're 4. :dunno:

did you play with fire or something?

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:

Yep I guess you can say that, 3 months on minoxi and revivogen did wonders, my hair grow and covered my ugly tamples but... The hair was very oily, it was he'll to put the minoxidil on, and I sew tons of hair falling, I freaked out, maybe I shouldent, I first buzzed my hair into 3, hair continue to fall rapidly, in a week and a half I started to see shedding areas, I freaked out so I buzzed to 0, with it all the hair that covered my tamples gone and left them empty and brought me back to my starting position before treatment, even worse, I still dident gave up Im still using and ready for second round, this time I know how to treat my hair better. I just need it to be coverd a little bit so I will look at least normal enough

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
slipy said:

Yep I guess you can say that, 3 months on minoxi and revivogen did wonders, my hair grow and covered my ugly tamples but... The hair was very oily, it was he'll to put the minoxidil on, and I sew tons of hair falling, I freaked out, maybe I shouldent, I first buzzed my hair into 3, hair continue to fall rapidly, in a week and a half I started to see shedding areas, I freaked out so I buzzed to 0, with it all the hair that covered my tamples gone and left them empty and brought me back to my starting position before treatment, even worse, I still dident gave up Im still using and ready for second round, this time I know how to treat my hair better. I just need it to be coverd a little bit so I will look at least normal enough

If you're on minoxidil without any dht blocker this is what usually happens.