Why are the following facts so hard to accept? 1) Women care about looks as much as men if not more. 2) Women will reject a man they are not physically attracted to no matter how much "confidence" they have. 3) Very noticeable male pattern baldness (NW3 for some, NW4 for others) instantly makes 98 percent of guys ugly. 4) The remaining 2 percent are guys with very very good facial structure, but if you're not getting women, you're not in that 2 percent and that's all there is to it. BTW these guys are attractive in spite of going bald, and they were more attractive before they lost their hair, it's just they went from a 10/10 to a 6/10 or something like that. 5) Balding men who are married are either: a: are getting used for money, or b: are guys who got married before they started balding (at least severely), but their wives are no longer attracted to them and probably seldom give it up anymore (at least not to the balding hubby...but the younger pretty boy they have on the side on the other hand...) If women reject you, it's not your confidence, it's not your approach, it's not your "swagger" it's not the color of your shirt, or your pants or your favorite TV show. It's your LOOKS, as in your physical appearance. And your male pattern baldness severely hurts your looks.