Why can't you all just accept the truth?

ineedmyhair

Reaction score
I don't get why is it so hard to understand baldness = ugly. It's that simple, and everyone wants a good looking partner, that's it. I am sure if I have UC man's hair loss, I will just be as pissed/depressed as he is, so does most people especially back in the days when he literially can't do anything about it at all. Is it the end of life, no, but it sure does have a huge impact on it. Why do certain people keep saying UC man is overreacting to his hairloss? I think he's actually the ones who truly experience hairloss

slipy

Reaction score
pidda said:
slipy said:
too bad you didn't have a shotgun behind that register, if there was one and if that was me in your place i'd have introduced both of those c**** and their faces to a shotgun blast.
okay mr. internet tough guy

what does ''tough'' has to do with it? :dunno: i bet you felt more ''tough'' while making that condescending comment of yours than i ever have.

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
pidda said:
slipy said:
too bad you didn't have a shotgun behind that register, if there was one and if that was me in your place i'd have introduced both of those c**** and their faces to a shotgun blast.
okay mr. internet tough guy

what does ''tough'' has to do with it? :dunno: i bet you felt more ''tough'' while making that condescending comment of yours than i ever have.
sorry bro. didn't mean to offend.

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
ineedmyhair said:
I don't get why is it so hard to understand baldness = ugly. It's that simple, and everyone wants a good looking partner, that's it. I am sure if I have UC man's hair loss, I will just be as pissed/depressed as he is, so does most people especially back in the days when he literially can't do anything about it at all. Is it the end of life, no, but it sure does have a huge impact on it. Why do certain people keep saying UC man is overreacting to his hairloss? I think he's actually the ones who truly experience hairloss
I get your point. I just want to share my perspective on the whole situation. I think I've seen a picture of uncomfortable man and he looks just fine to me... like a normal looking dude. I most likely wouldn't even notice the fact that he is bald if I were to randomly see him on the street and not know who he was. Also, I just finished a class with a bald teacher and thought he pulled off the bald look really well even though he had a small scar on the back of his head. I remember making fun of my bald cousin as a little kid for being bald but I was just doing it to provoke him and I really didn't think it looked bad. I think it at least looks okay on me as long as I stay relatively slim. But of course, this doesn't matter, insecurities will overpower my opinion most likely. :dunno:

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
gh05 said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":3ui678yc]Because they lack social grace and common courtesy.

I remember when I was working at 7-11 and this mom came in with her two young teenage girls. When they came to my register, this 14 year old girl was talking to me slowly and in this tone like I was retarded. I was stunned how rude she was being but even more aghast that her mother didn't seem to care. Perhaps she was a baldist too.

how do you know that reaction was because you were bald!?

Because I don't have Down's Syndrome in my face:/ Baldness is my only flaw, and make no mistake it is seen as a flaw. That and she was a teenage girl, come on now.[/quote:3ui678yc]

Assuming she was like that just because you're bald is pretty ridiculous. There are bald guys everywhere. Why the F would someone talk to you as if you're retarded because of it. Some people just come across as rude to everyone.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
gh05 said:
Assuming she was like that just because you're bald is pretty ridiculous. There are bald guys everywhere. Why the F would someone talk to you as if you're retarded because of it. Some people just come across as rude to everyone.

She's a young teenage girl, I'm sure it wasn't the first time she's had an attitude or been rude to someone... be it her mom for telling her to do her homework or for whatever reason. In this instance, the reason was because I was bald. I didn't care as much about that because I expect that from someone her age. But it's some grown adults who tend to disappoint me.

Although I don't agree with the OP's stance on NW3's, his premise for this thread is dead on. Why can't some of you believe that there are people out there that see bald people as inferior or would make fun of them? This world is not full of perfect polite angels. People make fun of fat people, ugly people, retarded people, handicapped people and more. Why would baldness be excluded from that list? Only children and assholes have the nerve to say what other people are thinking.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
She's a young teenage girl, I'm sure it wasn't the first time she's had an attitude or been rude to someone... be it her mom for telling her to do her homework or for whatever reason. In this instance, the reason was because I was bald. I didn't care as much about that because I expect that from someone her age. But it's some grown adults who tend to disappoint me.

But what did she do yo make you believe that it was because you were bald!?? Did she make a comment? Did she tell her mum 'damn that bald guy is ugly?'

I just don't understand how you can make such an assumption.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
gh05 said:

Experience.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
gh05 said:

Experience.

Sorry but this is where I think your anxiety disorders/BDD *whatever you call them!) are starting to show. I do it myself with various things but there's no way you can ever know for sure why one person acts strange to you - to assume it is just because you're bald is pure paranoia. Hey, maybe it was that for some reason that she didn't like bald guys but that would be pretty unlikely I'm sure. My dad is a grown out NW7, when i ask him if it has ever bothered him he just looks at me like 'why would it'. He doesn't get grief for it...maybe he does occasionally but doesn't realise - but he doesn't give a sh*t.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
To think that everybody is starring at me is paranoid. To think that no one is starring at me is naive. Obviously it's somewhere in between these two extremes.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
To think that everybody is starring at me is paranoid. To think that no one is starring at me is naive. Obviously it's somewhere in between these two extremes.

everybody stares at other people fr various reasons, it's human nature. to assume that a youngish girl is speaking to you 'like you are a retard' simply because you are bald is an assumption but also a symptom of depression/anxiety.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And your coming off as a condescending know it all a**h** who presumes to know other people's problems better than they do.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
And your coming off as a condescending know it all a**hole who presumes to know other people's problems better than they do.

no, I'm simply offering you a perspective other than your own.

I do the same things as you - it stems from my own anxieties and self image issues - occasionally when my issues are lifted then i get a sense of what it is like to be 'normal', and i realise that the assumptions i sometimes make might not always have been true. It's good to have the other perspective sometimes.

It's very easy to go 'if only i had hair' (or...if only my nose wasn't crooked...etc) then that person wouldn't have treated me like that or that woman would have liked me. sometimes it may be true...but to just assume is just BS dysfunctional thinking.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
gh05 said:

Quite frankly, your "perspective" doesn't mean sh*t to me if all it amounts to is "your a crazy paranoid who is imagining all of this."

ligator

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
gh05 said:

Quite frankly, your "perspective" doesn't mean sh*t to me if all it amounts to is "your a crazy paranoid who is imagining all of this."

He is basing his thoughts about you from his own experience with others and making assumptions about you on those past interactions with other individuals.

He completely disregards the fact that he does not know you and you may very well be entirely different from other people.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
gh05 said:

'imagining ALL of this'. Because that is what suggesting that ONE situation could be down to factors other than what you reasonably assume is... :shakehead:

Maybe you're just one of those people who will always be miserable, or at least 'uncomfortable' because you're too stubborn to even consider another point of view.

goldenrules

Reaction score
Try to say with a straight face that with average shitty genetics + balding you'll be able to get the hot *** girls (the girls we ALL dream about, the ones we really WANT and not the average meh ones that you go after just to not watch some p**rn again) when you are competing with guys like this:

baptiste.jpg

image.jpg

"Yeah I still can get the girls attention by being confident at some party late at night were girls sure want to hear sh*t and not just eyecandy". Don't think so, Tim. You'll become a phantom, an invisible annoying regular guy that wants to get on the girl's pants when a guy like that is hoovering around the place. Im good looking myself, but i've seen guys like that that are flawless, both in genetics and in style, and those literally have the pussy monopoly. They are swimming on pussy. You have to see a guy like that walking on a main avenue from a big city and girls turning heads left right and center, comenting on how good he looks and how cool and silky smooth his hair is, how he is swagging to the maximun with his style and how said clothes match on his body perfectly (he could wear any shitty regular clothes and still kill it) to understand it. He will get any girl he wants and he will steal any girl you want. He doesn't need to say sh*t, he will simply sit there with the coolest most pussy-magnet looks ever and watch girls come at him. You will never experience this being BALD. This is a golden rule of life.
Girls know that if they go with a bald guy, they will be condemned to be with a guy that has the saaame damn look for their entire lifes. Because if you have good hair, you can grow it, style it in endless ways, and that alone changes your entire appareance, which is a very refreshing thing to do. How many of those cases of people that has long hair and then cut it and have a nice spiked short haircut you know, when girls go all like 'wow you look so changed :)'
You will NEVER be able to do this. Girls notice all of this, they plan things and think about the future instinctively. They DO notice all this low level sh*t.

Let us remember a golden rule of life: NO matter how good you look bald (which is 0.1% of guys that can pull a bald look decently) you ALWAYS look better with hair. Even if you were to wear that hair shaved, the hairline makes a world of a difference, because even if it's shaved, it's there and frames your face, instead of having the bizarre Dr Phil look with an endless forehead. Girls also notice it.
Case in point; Let's get a guy that to boot has pretty good facial aesthetics:

hairlineimpact.jpg

Nothing to add.

"Yeah but c-confidence.."

This is pure horseshit. We live in a narcissistic society, it goes both ways with men and women. Sexual attraction is a part of nature and nothing, not even a big bank account, can break it.

Yes, the hot girl settles with the rich guy when her 20's are about up. Yes, the pool boy with the 6 pack and good face is hitting that while hes out golfing or at the office.

Guys are picky. Girls are picky. We are *NOT* talking about "getting laid", but getting laid with the hottest girls, the girls we really WANT to f***, not the average girls we f*** fantasizing they are the girl that we WANT to f***.

Good looking people f*** good looking people.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
While everything you said ^ is true, what about the bald guy who is just minding his own business trying to eat a sandwich at his local quiznos, while two seats away a group of people tease him and obviously talk sh*t about him (in ear shot of course)... constantly looking over their shoulders at him then turning around and laughing out loud amongst themselves. Making his experience so uncomfortable that he felt like he had to get up and leave because it's too much embarrassment to stand publicly?
Not a bald guy in some uber-ultra lounge competing for female models amongst male models, but just trying to live their god damned life from day to day without unwillingly becoming a target for ridicule from random stupid assholes....

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
goldenrules said:
Try to say with a straight face that with average shitty genetics + balding you'll be able to get the hot *** girls (the girls we ALL dream about, the ones we really WANT and not the average meh ones that you go after just to not watch some p**rn again) when you are competing with guys like this:

baptiste.jpg

image.jpg

"Yeah I still can get the girls attention by being confident at some party late at night were girls sure want to hear sh*t and not just eyecandy". Don't think so, Tim. You'll become a phantom, an invisible annoying regular guy that wants to get on the girl's pants when a guy like that is hoovering around the place. Im good looking myself, but i've seen guys like that that are flawless, both in genetics and in style, and those literally have the pussy monopoly. They are swimming on pussy. You have to see a guy like that walking on a main avenue from a big city and girls turning heads left right and center, comenting on how good he looks and how cool and silky smooth his hair is, how he is swagging to the maximun with his style and how said clothes match on his body perfectly (he could wear any shitty regular clothes and still kill it) to understand it. He will get any girl he wants and he will steal any girl you want. He doesn't need to say sh*t, he will simply sit there with the coolest most pussy-magnet looks ever and watch girls come at him. You will never experience this being BALD. This is a golden rule of life.
Girls know that if they go with a bald guy, they will be condemned to be with a guy that has the saaame damn look for their entire lifes. Because if you have good hair, you can grow it, style it in endless ways, and that alone changes your entire appareance, which is a very refreshing thing to do. How many of those cases of people that has long hair and then cut it and have a nice spiked short haircut you know, when girls go all like 'wow you look so changed :)'
You will NEVER be able to do this. Girls notice all of this, they plan things and think about the future instinctively. They DO notice all this low level sh*t.

Let us remember a golden rule of life: NO matter how good you look bald (which is 0.1% of guys that can pull a bald look decently) you ALWAYS look better with hair. Even if you were to wear that hair shaved, the hairline makes a world of a difference, because even if it's shaved, it's there and frames your face, instead of having the bizarre Dr Phil look with an endless forehead. Girls also notice it.
Case in point; Let's get a guy that to boot has pretty good facial aesthetics:

hairlineimpact.jpg

Nothing to add.

"Yeah but c-confidence.."

This is pure horseshit. We live in a narcissistic society, it goes both ways with men and women. Sexual attraction is a part of nature and nothing, not even a big bank account, can break it.

Yes, the hot girl settles with the rich guy when her 20's are about up. Yes, the pool boy with the 6 pack and good face is hitting that while hes out golfing or at the office.

Guys are picky. Girls are picky. We are *NOT* talking about "getting laid", but getting laid with the hottest girls, the girls we really WANT to f*ck, not the average girls we f*ck fantasizing they are the girl that we WANT to f*ck.

Good looking people f*ck good looking people.

One of best posts here.
BUT, for 80% of guys, even with NW1, having EXCELLENT looking girls are imposible. It is simple, beside hair, you need all other aeshtetic aspects to be EXCELLENT in order to attract TOP looking girls.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
While everything you said ^ is true, what about the bald guy who is just minding his own business trying to eat a sandwich at his local quiznos, while two seats away a group of people tease him and obviously talk sh*t about him (in ear shot of course)... constantly looking over their shoulders at him then turning around and laughing out loud amongst themselves. Making his experience so uncomfortable that he felt like he had to get up and leave because it's too much embarrassment to stand publicly?
Not a bald guy in some uber-ultra lounge competing for female models amongst male models, but just trying to live their god damned life from day to day without unwillingly becoming a target for ridicule from random stupid assholes....

or..... you can take a chair and smash the f*** out of the guy who laughed at you,you know tupac was bald too,stathem is bald,damm the most of the samurai class were bald,but they dident took sh*t from no one.