Why are people so against finasteride?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, good one. I see what you did there.
Yes it's hilarious, its a really well worked come back to a joke, apart from the major comedy elephant in the room that the comeback line has no connection to a food outlet.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Burger King didn’t give me a limp noodle,
Like I said earlier........ you should have Just asked

news13944 (2).jpg

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was assuming it was common knowledge, that Burger king sell products with noddles in, in certain regions, that's why it cracked me up when Jeju first said about the limp noodle, as its perfectly likely you could go into one of those branches and order a whooper or any product and ask for an actual limp noodle, and you will get served a product with noodles in.........but if the thought of buying finasteride in burger king is funnier..maybe i should'nt bother.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was assuming it was common knowledge, that Burger king sell products with noddles in, in certain regions, that's why it cracked me up when Jeju first said about the limp noodle, as its perfectly likely you could go into one of those branches and order a whooper or any product and ask for an actual limp noodle, and you will get served a product with noodles in.........but if the thought of buying finasteride in burger king is funnier..maybe i should'nt bother.

Yeah it was funny because you said Burger King sells Limp noodle and it's because Finasteride can do that, lol, I doubt Jeju knew that they actually sell physical limp noodle in their burgers. It was just a mock on Finasteride but well played by Jeju

Also, are you from Asia?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m hungover so that looks really good rn.
Calm down. It’s just a joke.
We both know they are crispy noodles;)

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it was funny because you said Burger King sells Limp noodle and it's because Finasteride can do that, lol, I doubt Jeju knew that they actually sell physical limp noodle in their burgers. It was just a mock on Finasteride but well played by Jeju
Yer I don't think you'll find a "limp noodle" on the actual menu micky, hopefully that's a meme, but the language barrier will be such, ordering it will result in getting something..... compared to the west where its either going to result in a gay guy giving you his phone number or a straight guy giving you a black eye....

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I have the only dick that works fine after finasteride? Hair, penis, brain, everything fine.

I have been using finasteride for years.... I guess that, if I ever have ED, I will be old enough to not blame finasteride.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I have the only dick that works fine after finasteride? Hair, penis, brain, everything fine.

I have been using finasteride for years.... I guess that, if I ever have ED, I will be old enough to not blame finasteride.
Didn't you know that everybody's dick falls off after their first finasteride pill?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we know you're not trolling us?
I guess I will complete 6 years on finasteride in 2022. Best decision ever

Didn't you know that everybody's dick falls off after their first finasteride pill?
I have a date with a hot young woman next Wednesday. Wish me luck. I don't know if I am going to use my dick, but I know I wouldn't have a date if it were not for finasteride ;)

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum would be so much funnier if everyone just took the piss out of each other rather than policing thier personal poison.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is easier to tell a bald person that I use finasteride in real life than it is on the Internet. In real life, I obviously made the choice because I'm the only person with hair in the conversation.

Well..... If the apocalypse started tomorrow, the first thing I would do is break into the drugstore to steal as much finasteride as I could. I wouldn't want to see the end of the world without hair.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, @Mighty make sure you pack the duct tape if you've got a date, you never know when its going to spontaneously detach like they keep warning us, would be a bummer if that happened mid date, especially if you've already forked out big bux for the meal.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well..... If the apocalypse started tomorrow, the first thing I would do is break into the drugstore to steal as much finasteride as I could. I wouldn't want to see the end of the world without hair.
Finasteride could become the future currency if that happened.....the individual tabs could be traded online maybe even renamed to become Baldcoin.

Last edited:

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, @Mighty make sure you pack the duct tape if you've got a date, you never know when its going to spontaneously detach like they keep warning us, would be a bummer if that happened mid date, especially if you've already forked out big bux for the meal.
Exactly hehe But I do want to use my dick hehe She is really hot.

I think it is funny because there are things so much more important that affect our penises in the long term and most people don't even care about.

Exercise, for example, helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. A penis runs on blood, but I'll bet few of the people here who complain about finasteride get regular exercise.

Addiction in p**rn, another example. If you avoid p**rn, any real life sexual stimulus will be stronger, but I bet most ppl around here don't even think about the long term impact that p**rn can have in their lives.

Maybe some ppl actually have ED even without finasteride? No, they are all convinced finasteride caused it.

And life goes on. Ppl that use finasteride can wait for a cure without the fear of losing their hair until then.

Last edited: