Why are people so against finasteride?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you supposed to do? dont take finasteride, go bald get depressed and 0 women because you're bald?
there is no alternative
pick your poison
might as well take the poison that allows you to keep your har
it's a loss loss scenario either way

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will refuse to take finasteride but then go and poison their body with fast food and alcohol every Friday night.
people eat a diet high in sugar artificial flavours probably get cancer from it

but finasteride is poison bro

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you supposed to do? dont take finasteride, go bald get depressed and 0 women because you're bald?
there is no alternative
pick your poison
People talk like they suddenly become trolls just from losing their hair. Look if that's the case then you were never good looking in the first place. Women don't like guys who have a defeated personality with self confidence issues. They aren't nearly as caught up with looks as men are but they want men who are confident and secure, not some beta weak energy sh*t

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no alternative
pick your poison

you can 1. get a hair transplant ( you will come up with the $ if its important to you ) 2. shave it and go bald, some look better bald. so its not a loss loss either way....idk about you but i am not f*****g my dick up over some finasteride pill.....no way.

Ufz-h

My Regimen
Reaction score
you can 1. get a hair transplant ( you will come up with the $ if its important to you ) 2. shave it and go bald, some look better bald. so its not a loss loss either way....idk about you but i am not f*****g my dick up over some finasteride pill.....no way.
I agree. I’d rather wait for a transplant than cause effects that are worse than being bald.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who are against finasteride is the one that used and suffered from finasteride's sides like myself

It's like playing with a russian rolette

I used but took throughout the years to the sides go away

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think SSRI's Antidepressants kill your libido and dick worse than finasteride and don't work at all to cure the depression or anxiety

in my experience.

at least finasteride maintains hair

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree. I’d rather wait for a transplant than cause effects that are worse than being bald.
Yeah then go bald again because you’re not addressing the ongoing miniaturization process. Transplanted hair will get miniaturized too if dht isn’t addressed. finasteride and transplant have to go together or you’ll end up like Tory Lanez.

Last edited:

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People talk like they suddenly become trolls just from losing their hair. Look if that's the case then you were never good looking in the first place. Women don't like guys who have a defeated personality with self confidence issues. They aren't nearly as caught up with looks as men are but they want men who are confident and secure, not some beta weak energy sh*t
It's a fact that balding and being bald negatively impacts your appearance. Some guys get away with being bald but for a lot of guys it dramatically changes their appearance. It's not all about women either, I don't want to go bald simply because I wouldn't be confident walking around in my day to day life with a shiny mega mind forehead, looking like a cancer patient.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have literally not one side from finasteride. It isn’t poison. It’s actually tolerated very very well.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The majority of people who are taking finasteride don't get any side effects. Unfortunately, there are people who do get side effects and will have to face reality. The internet is full of misinformation so I understand why some people put off considering finasteride. Our options are extremely limited not to consider one of the few proven hair loss treatments that we have.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man all you guys are making me want to get on finasteride again… only if I knew I was really balding or not to make that decision.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a small percentage of users get sides, and a lot of people are scared of getting them

ultimately if you do get really stressed about the sides it's best to not take it because performance in bed is about your psychological situation too and if you're constantly scared that you'll get side effects, you'll get them. That's why the placebo finasteride also gave side effects in the trials too.

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had ed problems from a bad reaction to a steroid injection for an injury. That sh*t was way more depressing than going bald. I'm not taking that chance again, even if the odds are that I won't have sides.