Whose Got The Worse Genetics On Here?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
will think about you tonight and on sunday night :D

you wish you were me

You'll be thinking about me while having sex?! Well okai! Damn that sure makes me look foolish here.

Yes everyone wishes they were you, desperately insecure and even more desperate for any form of validation from strangers.

You probably just got a little kick out of the idea I'm even entertaining/acknowledging you have sex, even though I'm making fun of you.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not true

i will think about you sat on hairlosstalk crying about your norwood when i meet her and she smiles at me. :)

incel vs chad friday night

You'd be thinking-

"this is great I can't wait to tell Rudiger about this girl! Maybe I'll get his approval and I won't have to PM him whining about how he knows I'm a c***!"

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i pmd you a photo of my friends room mate randomly messaging me on facebook :)

and then I just said you want to meet up tomorrow night and she said sure

I dont need validation because i get enough of it irl

and even if it doesnt work out im meeting a different sl*t new years eve

Yes and I barely responded (which you claimed earlier was some form of freak out) and then you asked me why I think you're a c*** which I ignored. If you don't know, then read back on your posts.

LOL @ this:

I dont need validation because i get enough of it irl
>>>>>>>>>
i pmd you a photo of my friends room mate randomly messaging me on facebook :)

In the same post! What an absolute moron

(you probably still need the irony explained to you? do you?)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'8 (174 cm)
Terrible skin
Hair everywhere (but my head, of course)
Weak chin
Hyperhidrosis (look it up, it's tons of fun!)
Norwood 3 heading to Norwood 6

B-but at least I have no allergies!
You have my genetics mate, except you're taller and i don't have hyperhidrosis.

FootyStar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read your story before. From the way you write and carry yourself, I have never even thought of sympathy let alone any negative emotion associated with you. You're actually one of the bravest and respectful members of this forum, like some patients in real life. You're a model for humanity. I hope you find a way to overcome all your issues and gain some control which will give you some peace. You've never truly given up that's because you know you can find a way round this.

Thanks very much for your kind words Wolf Pack - this forum has been nothing but a godsend in helping me cope with this issue :).

Hopefully Aclaris can pull through with a treatment that works. I'll take almost anything at this point since I would at least like my nails back.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been interacting with him over PM over the past few months. I have to say, he's turned the corner which is most important. Whether he needs the forum or not is secondary. Often those terrible thoughts can stem from deep depression - it becomes very graphic in the mind. I think he's passed the worst. I salut his courage.

wouldnt it be easier for him to just ask you guys to delete his posts instead of going through them one by one

what a f*****g nutter lol

must be taking him ages

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been interacting with him over PM over the past few months. I have to say, he's turned the corner which is most important. Whether he needs the forum or not is secondary. Often those terrible thoughts can stem from deep depression - it becomes very graphic in the mind. I think he's passed the worst. I salut his courage.
Did you ask him why he's deleting all his posts?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dante is a Ceasar's descendant