My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh , anyone can make their genetics sound bad on paper

That being said I really do have bad genetics. Early baldness , short , health issues, mental issues.

Pfft son of a b**ch I started going bald at 16. It mentally fucked me up good.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a really bad underbite growing up and was bullied for it.

I had double jaw surgery, now when I go out clubbing I always pull a bird and sometimes even groups

I have random girls message me on facebook and ask to meet me.

i lead them all on seeing multiple girls at the same time pretending they are the "one" lmao

women were ruthless to me growing up and i tried killing my self multiple times, you think i care about women now?

from life as a unattractive male and attractive male I can confirm everything, no matter how cringey it sometimes is the "blackpill" is spot on.

even guys are better to me now, I tried really hard to make friends when I was younger and tried being nice now Im just a dick but people want to hang around with me because i can always just do drugs and fake having confidence and get so many girls.

ive seen enough girls with their "best friends" flirt with me infront of them to know that chad and the beta provider is real.

i have never called a girl pretty, listened to her bullshit or brought her a drink but why is she kissing me and not the provider

cant say i care, betas deserve it and im just a animal that needs to fufill his sexual urges

im thinking about flying to russia and maybe finding a cute wife there.

this is probably why im so red pilled about finasteride

Beautiful post. Genetics are everything in life. Though I wouldn't wife anyone brah, keep on slaying til' the grave.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i go to uni and i get more bithces and i pull more sl*ts in a week than you could in your life cuck boy

posting 5k about how ugly he is doubting me

You pull more c*** in a week, that being your own.

Stop wasting time with a beta like me when you could be being cool and taking drugs and screwing b****s in front of their boyfriend's.

Let's get this right, I do doubt your fantasy stories, but what would be worse is if you actually do exist, because then you'd somehow be even more of a c*** than the delusional fantasist you probably are.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
life was hard for me growing up, I tried to join clubs like kayaking but even the instructors made jokes about how ugly I was.

And one thing that really stuck with me for life is when girls started out loud talking about which person in my group of friends was the ugliest and the voted me.

I shake with anger when I think back to school.

I used to get rejected by the ugliest girls ever.

I can personally confirm that reddit is gay as f***, they have subreddits like r/seduction, r/inceltears, r/bluepill

and the funnies thing is they claim that "incels" dont get laid because they hate women.

it doesnt matter, women either find you attractive or they dont. And even if you beta white knight f** a girl constantly by the time she has sex with you chad has fucked 10 girls all better looking than her.

this article written by a sl*t describes everything:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/21/operation-smile-jaw-surgery-teeth-changed-life

couldnt find the one i bookmarked but still there are so many sl*ts out there basically redpilll faggots daily about looks theory but no one listens. that article is true as f***
Looks theory is a strong theory. However, a theory is like a nut. A fool will swallow it whole and choke. A fool will throw it away and think it of little worth. But a wise man finds a way to crack the shell and eat the nut inside.

I fear you, my fine fellow, are swallowing it whole.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
regarding the topic of the thread...i am heading for a norwood 7

i think thats pretty f*****g bad luck

i very rarely see norwood 7s.

but im not slick bald yet, so i have to be grateful for that i guess
You're situation is not great and you've got valid grounds to complain.

I honestly think you should get a hair transplant someday - at the very least get a consultation done.