Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-5'8
-Assymetrical roundish face
-Big slavic forehead
-Ectomorph
-GAD
The only real good feature I had was my HAIR, it was almost jet black and thick af.
If I knew I'd be genetically programmed to begin balding by 25 I'd have lived adolescence differently.

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-5'8
-Assymetrical roundish face
-Big slavic forehead
-Ectomorph
-GAD
The only real good feature I had was my HAIR, it was almost jet black and thick af.
If I knew I'd be genetically programmed to begin balding by 25 I'd have lived adolescence differently.
how did finasteride work out for your hair loss? r u slav?

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on finasteride EOD nearly 3 years. No regrowth, but slowed down hairloss. Yeah, am Slav.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was an incel to begin with, maybe now, later in life, he wouldn't be an incel without baldness. Still a big turnaround.
It ain't that bad yet, nw2. I'd rather be bald than mentally ill like GC any day of the week tho.

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 18yo, no muscles, 6'5 tall, around Norwood 1, my teeths are a bit yellowish and I'm kinda cute (I've heard, might be a lie).
Could be better, but could be worse.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'8"
started balding when I was 14
ethnic (Persian)
kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin
had to pay my classmate 70 bucks to sleep with her for 10 minutes

I have a family that takes care of me though :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
5'8"
started balding when I was 14
ethnic (Persian)
kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin
had to pay my classmate 70 bucks to sleep with her for 10 minutes

I have a family that takes care of me though :)
Sleep with her or lose your virginity to her?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sleep with her or lose your virginity to her?
well basically I was at a house party with my friends for graduation and there was one hot girl from one of my classes there too. At the end close to midnight I saw two of my buddies taking their girls to the upstairs to f*** (that was what they told me). I then asked her if she would have sex with me (I'm desperate), she said no and then I said please, I have 70 bucks. I showed her and we went to the bathroom and she lent over on the sink and came at first when she was undressing and then 2x after. about 10minutes later she said put back on her clothes and left.

thats not losing virginity tho, because my buddies I've told this to said that prostitiution doesn't count. (obviously I didn't tell them who the girl was)

and I left this in my original post bro

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
well basically I was at a house party with my friends for graduation and there was one hot girl from one of my classes there too. At the end close to midnight I saw two of my buddies taking their girls to the upstairs to f*** (that was what they told me). I then asked her if she would have sex with me (I'm desperate), she said no and then I said please, I have 70 bucks. I showed her and we went to the bathroom and she lent over on the sink and came at first when she was undressing and then 2x after. about 10minutes later she said put back on her clothes and left.

thats not losing virginity tho, because my buddies I've told this to said that prostitiution doesn't count. (obviously I didn't tell them who the girl was)

and I left this in my original post bro
Actually that is considered losing your virginity even if it was with a total stranger. So re-edit your posts and take out the word virgin. You just never had a girlfriend but you had sex with a "stranger" if that is what you were trying to say in your story.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually that is considered losing your virginity even if it was with a total stranger. So re-edit your posts and take out the word virgin. You just never had a girlfriend but you had sex with a "stranger" if that is what you were trying to say in your story.
its still a billion times worse than what any of my friends ever got.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Story is the operative word here. The guy’s a fantasist.