Who Would Help Fund A Kerastem Therapy?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think about $13,000 USD.

Hellouser, would you be willing to try this? If so, I say we all pitch in for you. You are a reliable, honest member of this community and you could efficiently monitor your results. You have been stabilized on your regimen, correct? Lets DO IT!! :youbet:

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
I think about $13,000 USD.
I agree with the thread starter. If the results are legit and confirmed I would be on the next flight to Madrid or Geneva.

It seems like a pretty fast procedure, can someone explain why it is so expensive? I think they would at least 10 fold their number of clients if they cut the price in half.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser, would you be willing to try this? If so, I say we all pitch in for you. You are a reliable, honest member of this community and you could efficiently monitor your results. You have been stabilized on your regimen, correct? Lets DO IT!! :youbet:

Agree! And he also promised me a while ago that he would do a regimen related to progenitor upregulation, pge2 upregulation etc. :)roll:)...

Good idea indeed too fund hellouser for a treatment of Kerastem. I want to see that temple regrowth with that regimen + kerastem.

Hellouser can you make a gofundme page? Let's do this! You are good at taking pictures too (surely miles better than Histogen lol).

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes please start a gofundme campaign for sending Hellouser to get Kerastem! We can finally see if this works.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Agree! And he also promised me a while ago that he would do a regimen related to progenitor upregulation, pge2 upregulation etc. :)roll:)...

Good idea indeed too fund hellouser for a treatment of Kerastem. I want to see that temple regrowth with the regimen + kerastem.

Hellouser can you make a gofundme page? Let's do this! You are good at taking pictures too (surely miles better than Histogen lol).

Good idea! But all the before after pictures are after 12 months. And if Hellouser are up for it, it will take at least 6 months before he can start and then maybe we have to wait another year for some potential result.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good idea indeed too fund hellouser for a treatment of Kerastem. I want to see that temple regrowth with that regimen + kerastem.

Uh.... 13k seems like a lot of money to raise. Took quite a bit of effort to get it up to 3.5k CAD just to send me to Miami. I think a better approach would be to get in touch with Kerastem and ask for just ONE procedure to be done pro-bono and have that person be documented for the next some 6, 12 and 18 months. Don't know if they'd be up for it, but it'd be GREAT PR for them.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Uh.... 13k seems like a lot of money to raise. Took quite a bit of effort to get it up to 3.5k CAD just to send me to Miami. I think a better approach would be to get in touch with Kerastem and ask for just ONE procedure to be done pro-bono and have that person be documented for the next some 6, 12 and 18 months. Don't know if they'd be up for it, but it'd be GREAT PR for them.
I think its easier to raise money for something that is more hands on like this compared to the Maiami trip. Maybe a combination of fund raising and asking for a reduced price will be the easiest way forward. The question is if you are willing to do this or not? I can imagine that you are pretty fed up after all the work you have done before, in, and after Miami :D

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its easier to raise money for something that is more hands on like this compared to the Maiami trip. Maybe a combination of fund raising and asking for a reduced price will be the easiest way forward. The question is if you are willing to do this or not? I can imagine that you are pretty fed up after all the work you have done before, in, and after Miami :D

Well, this would be easier; fly out, have some injections done, fly back and take pictures every now and then. Miami was almost a week of sitting 8 hours a day at the congress and then putting together all the materials which took about as long. I do have the doctors connections from the congress, it's possible I could ask about a discount or SOMETHING about this kind of initiative. Dr. Washenik was pretty cool though and he himself has tried a whole host of treatments so I'm pretty sure he'll know where we're coming from.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, this would be easier; fly out, have some injections done, fly back and take pictures every now and then. Miami was almost a week of sitting 8 hours a day at the congress and then putting together all the materials which took about as long. I do have the doctors connections from the congress, it's possible I could ask about a discount or SOMETHING about this kind of initiative. Dr. Washenik was pretty cool though and he himself has tried a whole host of treatments so I'm pretty sure he'll know where we're coming from.
If you believe in it and think its safe and that it will not harm any potential future treatments for your scalp, I think you should send them an email and ask. if THEY believe in it, it is a great oppportunity for them to advertise their treatment as well.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you could at least negotiate them down to half, that is unless they are full of sh*t and don't want you documenting anything. Get in touch with them if you can!! I think we could easily get you 7k with a go fund me, between here, BTT and the other forums. If you had promising results, I would probably pay 13k to do it. That is crazy expensive though and i don't understand why. You got your first $300 from me buddy. :D:notworthy

- - - Updated - - -

it's time to make history HELLOUSER! :band:

BrianH

Reaction score
I love that pro-Bono or discount idea. Like many others here, if we saw it worked I would gladly pay for this treatment.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the thread starter. If the results are legit and confirmed I would be on the next flight to Madrid [...]

Are you talking about the Svenson clinic in Madrid? Are you sure this treatment is already available there and have they confirmed this information?

I live in Portugal, right next to Spain, and I wouldn't mind paying them a visit.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love that pro-Bono or discount idea. Like many others here, if we saw it worked I would gladly pay 13k in a second for this treatment if it works .

$13,000 is still VERY expensive. You can get a low-end car for that much, or a small down-payment on a mortgage. If this is in US funds, then it's way out of reach for even more pople... I'd say only a small percentage of us would be able to afford it.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Count me in for a donation for this idea.

I know another forum member was looking into NE Hair Clinic which I believe offers the same procedure. Might be cheaper/easier to get too.