Who is your Norwood Hero?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a huge GNR fan and to be honest, I never really even noticed that Axl was balding in 80's and 90's. Well I still wouldn't call a person who wears wigs to hide his hairloss a "hairloss hero". And no, I'm not any angrier than your average joe and even if I was there's no way you could judge me by an anonym Internet forum.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats ok,I didn't call a guy that wears a wig to hide his hairloss a hairloss hero either,i said he was until he started wearing that stupid wig,once he put that on that was it.

IBM

Reaction score
Sean Connery

bond.jpg

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Patrick Stewart aka Picard.

He clearly took a lot of stick for being bald, including an idiot at a press conference asking

"Surely they would have cured baldness by the 23rd century"

To his credit Gene Roddenberry had the foresight to reply -

"In the 23rd century they wouldn't care about hairloss"

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
for those of you that follow cricket, jacques kallis should be all our heroes. that guy is balding so fast, and look at his hot girlfriend. and the one before this was so hot too.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Toby Maguire may be a NW0 but he is diffusing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah I feel sorry for him. :sobbing: :roll:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
for those of you that follow cricket, jacques kallis should be all our heroes. that guy is balding so fast, and look at his hot girlfriend. and the one before this was so hot too.

:agree:

c7_gallery__470x358.jpg

but remember too that warney and gooch both do stuff for AHS and could sort him out with some luscious (fake) locks oooor get him on the amazing (doesnt work) laser treatment..................... :tongue:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those guys look like their face is carved of wood.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ghg said:
Those guys look like their face is carved of wood.

thats because they are men,rugby players who dont give a fook about hairloss or any other physical 'flaw'

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Yeah I would'nt consider either of them to be handsome and would'nt want to look like that but when you're like 6'3" and 250lbs+ successfull sportsman hairloss is'nt so much of a draw back.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
thats because they are men,rugby players who dont give a fook about hairloss or any other physical 'flaw'

So true Libertine. I know a guy a few years back who looked just like Tindall and he no problem getting some really good looking girls. Attitude is just as important as appearance. I really respect these guys. Even if they weren't famous they would be no different.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont know if he'd be with Zara Philips if he was binman. :whistle:

IBM

Reaction score
Well i dont find her hot

zara_phillips_150.jpg

BTW dont you like emo hair style?

l_d9e050a3768dccafcb27f9ca3b599fcb.jpg

Something that i'll never have.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score