Who Had Success With Spironolactone, Cyproterone Acetate And Flutamide?

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
200mg is a ridiculously high dose, potentially fatal and very reckless. 25mg is a pretty standard dose, I did do a loading dose of 50mg for a few weeks as well. You're playing with fire using anything above 50mg because of the liver toxicity.
Yeah You are right about the liver but if you
200mg is a ridiculously high dose, potentially fatal and very reckless. 25mg is a pretty standard dose, I did do a loading dose of 50mg for a few weeks as well. You're playing with fire using anything above 50mg because of the liver toxicity.
You should wait a year and if it doesn't work try to high the dosage to 100 mg use the injections because if the drug go directly into your bloodstream doesn't damage your liver. A guy I knew once who did steroids said me " you think I look like a junkie but in this way I'm saving my liver"
That guy looks very feminine as his hair is growing back, as if he is trying to be mtf?
Yes you are right but I don't care about looking like a super masculine man and I think with exercise and a strict diet you can maintain your body, ciproterona acetate has the less percentage of gynecomastia and even if you get it you can always get surgery. I think is easier deal with gynecomastia than with hair loss since once your hair is gone is not coming back

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No no that can’t be! Androcur at 50-100mg is quite intense, no? He probably meant spironolactone no? Although he’s on cypro in the final stretch
I didn't watch the video, I only took his reply at face value. He interpreted Cypro so I responded to it in that regard.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video, I only took his reply at face value. He interpreted Cypro so I responded to it in that regard.
I watched his video till the end and his regime suddenly popped up. spironolactone isn't mentioned.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched his video till the end and his regime suddenly popped up. spironolactone isn't mentioned.
He does use cypro but I’m certain it’s not 200mg - no one has that many androgen receptors to block or else RIP sensitive follicles !