Who Had Success With Spironolactone, Cyproterone Acetate And Flutamide?

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they never developed to their full potential since I don’t have much. Idk
I don't get it. You don't have much body hair even when you have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. That's confusing.
Anyway, I just wanted to have a reduction in my forearm and leg hair, and I can't afford laser or electrolysis. Eflornithine works but only to reduce the speed of growth, and it's still expensive. I was expecting to get some massive results from Bicalutamide, but it's not noticeable yet. I hope it'd work. But even if it doesn't, I'll still have all the hair of my head, so I guess I can't complain.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it. You don't have much body hair even when you have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. That's confusing.
Anyway, I just wanted to have a reduction in my forearm and leg hair, and I can't afford laser or electrolysis. Eflornithine works but only to reduce the speed of growth, and it's still expensive. I was expecting to get some massive results from Bicalutamide, but it's not noticeable yet. I hope it'd work. But even if it doesn't, I'll still have all the hair of my head, so I guess I can't complain.

Not confusing - I don’t have a genetic susceptibility for body hair, but I do acne and alopecia, at least.
Flutamide and Bucalutamixe will work but they don’t work in isolation - if you start waxing on these AAs you will notice a decrease in body hair w each returning cycle as opposed to them falling off on their own. Even for hair loss - you have to keep going so they come back stronger each cycle in the right environment. Waxing your entire body costs like 10 bucks in India. Take painkillers if you’re daunted. Good luck!!

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not confusing - I don’t have a genetic susceptibility for body hair, but I do acne and alopecia, at least.
Flutamide and Bucalutamixe will work but they don’t work in isolation - if you start waxing on these AAs you will notice a decrease in body hair w each returning cycle as opposed to them falling off on their own. Even for hair loss - you have to keep going so they come back stronger each cycle in the right environment. Waxing your entire body costs like 10 bucks in India. Take painkillers if you’re daunted. Good luck!!
Okay, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: KSA

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I don't f*****g care, I am not a Putin's property, what I am doing with my body is my own deal.

Also I am not a mtf-trans, I identify myself as a man who just wants his hair back, that's it. I am not too obsessed over being a masculine-looking guy, moreover, some feminine traits I find very attractive and cute. Gyno removing surgery is always a possibility. Infertility (which is reversible on low dose HRT) is not a big deal for me, PIV is possible without cypro and I already stopped taking it. Now I only take Diane 35 and 100 mg (basically, conventional treatment for FPHL); hair is regrowing and my 2 years depression and brain fog are almost gone now.
How the hell did your DR prescribe you estrogens ?
I Totally agree with you I like my hair and I don't care about my dick, my beard and I do not care looking like a super masculine guy but I do care about Gynecomastia that's why I wanna know which have low percentage of Gynecomastia

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell did your DR prescribe you estrogens ?
I Totally agree with you I like my hair and I don't care about my dick, my beard and I do not care looking like a super masculine guy but I do care about Gynecomastia that's why I wanna know which have low percentage of Gynecomastia
DHTPolice left the forum a long time ago ( he requested to be banned ) so he can't reply buddy.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi doll, any recent improvement? Sending good vibes : )
Thank you! No improvements yet unfortunately :( still shedding about 200 hairs per day. I want to add in a topical AA but I don't know how to make one myself.. I'm thinking about just buying a premixed solution from Anagenic and adding the AA in myself. Hopefully then things will improve but until then I'll stick with my current regimen, how is your hair doing?

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! No improvements yet unfortunately :( still shedding about 200 hairs per day. I want to add in a topical AA but I don't know how to make one myself.. I'm thinking about just buying a premixed solution from Anagenic and adding the AA in myself. Hopefully then things will improve but until then I'll stick with my current regimen, how is your hair doing?
I read in Spanish on the prospect online that you should take at least 100 mg per day ( 2 of 50 mg with your food ) and go up to 200 mg per day ( 2 of 100 mg witb your food) if it doesn't work, I read your regime and you are taking 25 mg is too low the dosage.
This dude got all of his hair back and more.

Source https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.vademecum.es/amp/medicamento-androcur_prospecto_52691

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m sheddinng more than usual lately too and I’ve really lost visible density on this spironolactone regimen. It’s been about 8 months and although my skin is clear it still gets bit oily on spironolactone which worries me since it would suggest that it’s not adequately blocking AR receptors. Don’t know if I should keep pushing through or consider moving on. I’m surprised to hear you’re still shedding on CPA. Did you get blood work? Xx warmest

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sheddinng more than usual lately too and I’ve really lost visible density on this spironolactone regimen. It’s been about 8 months and although my skin is clear it still gets bit oily on spironolactone which worries me since it would suggest that it’s not adequately blocking AR receptors. Don’t know if I should keep pushing through or consider moving on. I’m surprised to hear you’re still shedding on CPA. Did you get blood work? Xx warmest
How many mg spironolactone you take ED?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not had blood work done, I'm scared of needles ( childhood phobia ). Yeah the shedding sucks, I was thinking of adding in a topical AA as that would be covering another base.. Maybe its something you should consider? :)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read in Spanish on the prospect online that you should take at least 100 mg per day ( 2 of 50 mg with your food ) and go up to 200 mg per day ( 2 of 100 mg witb your food) if it doesn't work, I read your regime and you are taking 25 mg is too low the dosage.

Source https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/www.vademecum.es/amp/medicamento-androcur_prospecto_52691
200mg is a ridiculously high dose, potentially fatal and very reckless. 25mg is a pretty standard dose, I did do a loading dose of 50mg for a few weeks as well. You're playing with fire using anything above 50mg because of the liver toxicity.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score

That guy looks very feminine as his hair is growing back, as if he is trying to be mtf?

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
200mg is a ridiculously high dose, potentially fatal and very reckless. 25mg is a pretty standard dose, I did do a loading dose of 50mg for a few weeks as well. You're playing with fire using anything above 50mg because of the liver toxicity.
What did the guy in the video took exactly? 200 mg is referring to what?