Who Else Would Kill Just To Be Above Average Height And Nw1?

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very. I'd go as far as to say that unless you've lived through the difference of being good looking versus being bald and decrepit, then you have no idea. The difference between 8/10 and 4/10 is literally like living in different universes. I'm about to do a thread/post about this. Stay tuned if you're interested.

Those grades 8/10 and 4/10 did you gave them to yourself or did you analyse them from a scale taken from some incel forums ? Don't want to offend you but from your comments you really sound like an incel or at least got their ideology from some kind of forums or who knows where...

Last edited:

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just one anecdote. It proves nothing. Besides we have no evidence this tall bald guy was really slaying. He could of just had a lot of female friends for all we know. Also, even if he was banging all of these women, they were likely poor quality.

Uh... Ok.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just one anecdote. It proves nothing. Besides we have no evidence this tall bald guy was really slaying. He could of just had a lot of female friends for all we know. Also, even if he was banging all of these women, they were likely poor quality.

Are we supposed to be proving something here? Is there a scientific answer to the question that we're trying to discover?

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your mum, pal, just your mum. My point was merely that you're story about x seeing y seeing q doesn't mean much when it comes to finding answers about aesthetics and bald guys. It's one guy's very limited experience, nothing more. It's also just BS. Tall, ripped bald dudes may get more pussy than the skinny chromedomes who look like cancer patients, but they're still crying themselves to bed every night wishing they had hair. Thinking anything other than this is a #cope. Keep drinking the #copeaid buddy. You're #coping.

I know it's one guys limited experience. It's not supposed to prove anything about bald guys and aesthetics. Why do you people get your panties in a twist when you find out that not everyone is miserable being bald? Why do you even care enough to argue? Is it just that misery loves company and you feel better thinking every balding man on Earth feels as bad as we do?

This topic is asking for opinions on how far we'd go to be above average height and no hair loss, there is no right or wrong answer, there is nothing to debate.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your mum, pal, just your mum. My point was merely that you're story about x seeing y seeing q doesn't mean much when it comes to finding answers about aesthetics and bald guys. It's one guy's very limited experience, nothing more. It's also just BS. Tall, ripped bald dudes may get more pussy than the skinny chromedomes who look like cancer patients, but they're still crying themselves to bed every night wishing they had hair. Thinking anything other than this is a #cope. Keep drinking the #copeaid buddy. You're #coping.

Yup, i was right, your an incel, incel mentality, incel words and comments, same ideologies and same explanations and examples... I knew it since i saw your first comments !

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Within reason, this, again, is absolutely true. Incels act like if you're male model good looking then it's impossible to ruin things with a girl. Well, as someone who used to be a solid 7.5 (not model but not miles away) and still talked myself out of plenty of dates, I tell you this is BS. It's true that looks are necessary to get hot girls, but it's not sufficient. Step 2 is 'Don't come off like a psycho'. You don't have to be especially charming, just normal and well-adjusted, able to read body language. Basically, not autistic. If you fulfill this criteria and are good looking then you'll be fine. If you're ugly or good-looking but socially useless then you're screwed. Word to your mum.
Yeah man, you'll be surprised how much of the competition on dating apps you can eliminate just by acting cool, calm and collected and keeping it casual. Most of the guys out there really don't know how to act haha. I've ruined it plenty of opportunities myself bc I was too pushy or didn't manage to properly handle miscommunications. I'm still learning and improving every day.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking more in terms of real life. I'd imagine that on dating apps there's more leeway for being a bit awkward, but perhaps I'm wrong. Either way, you're right to stress that its not all about looks. As far as I can tell it goes: (1) Are you hot enough that they want to bang you? This is an either/or situation and if you're below the 'would bang' line no amount of 'confidence' or 'personality' is going to haul you over it, and then (2) Are you a creep? If yes to (1) and no to (2) then you're golden. Grab your coat, you've pulled.
Yeah dating apps nowadays are super hard mode. Girls have unlimited options. No matter how good you look, you can easily kill the attraction by texting the wrong thing or overtexting or not being chill and cool enough in your texts. Then you usually move from texting to talking on the phone. And if everything goes right then after a few days you meet the girl where everything can go south if you act awkward.

It's not that different than meeting the girl in real life and asking for her number then texting, maybe a bit harder bc on an app she stays getting distracted by other guys.

I've gotten better at setting up a date and the dates themselves but even now I still mess up every now and then.

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had 4 dates since April and only scored with one. I'm happy with that since I'm incredibly picky myself and go for a very narrow type. @justinbieberscombover is totally right. You gotta act, cool, collected, natural. You have to be in control or at least act like you are, and tread slowly. You're in no hurry, even if you are in fact or feel like you are. If you can speak to them -- actually speak to them, you're already above 80% of the competition.

All of my dates were nice but you gotta close that narrow windows pretty soon. I missed on out on two when I think I had a chance. Imho mediocre sex on the first date beats waiting it out or delaying it to a second date. If sex doesn't happen on the first date, it usually doesn't transpire into something next time (or even a next date) in my experience. Bad sex, well, at least you got somewhere to go from there.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had 4 dates since April and only scored with one. I'm happy with that since I'm incredibly picky myself and go for a very narrow type. @justinbieberscombover is totally right. You gotta act, cool, collected, natural. You have to be in control or at least act like you are, and tread slowly. You're in no hurry, even if you are in fact or feel like you are. If you can speak to them -- actually speak to them, you're already above 80% of the competition.

All of my dates were nice but you gotta close that narrow windows pretty soon. I missed on out on two when I think I had a chance. Imho mediocre sex on the first date beats waiting it out or delaying it to a second date. If sex doesn't happen on the first date, it usually doesn't transpire into something next time (or even a next date) in my experience. Bad sex, well, at least you got somewhere to go from there.

Good advice.

I see you take .5 mg of finasteride. How long have you been doing that and how's the results?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little over 4 months. No real cosmetic results, growth all over the hairline but crazy shedding in the past few months. Never lost this much. I always had and still have a good head of hair but I can see scalp now in some parts after the shower where I couldn't before and it's much harder to style my fringe as it became rather thin-ish around the temples. It's fine. I trust that it is all part of the process because I am monitoring it quite closely with photos and there is a lot of growth. I guess it will reinforce my hairline and what I had maybe a year before starting. So no real huge gains, but I started rather early (noticed male pattern baldness in 2012, at 25, very slow recession). If this is it until 40, I'm fine. Then I'll probably just get a transplant if I even want or need one at that point. We'll see.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, you'll be surprised how much of the competition on dating apps you can eliminate just by acting cool, calm and collected and keeping it casual. Most of the guys out there really don't know how to act haha. I've ruined it plenty of opportunities myself bc I was too pushy or didn't manage to properly handle miscommunications. I'm still learning and improving every day.

If you don't pass the initial looks filter girls will not even reply.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Why would girls want to try again after bad sex.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't pass the initial looks filter girls will not even reply.

With some, sure. There's no winning with them. But most women are very forgiving when it comes to that. All people are insecure to some degree and women more so than men. A lot of women don't care about a guy being bald. They care about being there for them, how he makes them feel, and so on. That's the important part in life. Of course, if you're 18 and balding and go to clubs -- sure, that's a different deal. But you don't want to f*** those girls any way. You think you might want to, but you don't.

On apps, it all comes down to how you present yourself and how you advertise yourself. Of course you gotta put in some effort but it's really not that hard. Are you thin? Do you work out? Do you care about your skin a bit? Visit a dentist at least once a year? Is fashion and dressing well at least a thought somewhere in the back of your mind? It's not that hard, man. Write about your hobbies, be a bit romantic, like, you're looking for someone to drive with at night to your summer playlist or whatever. If you're a person with a life, this really isn't hard.

Why would girls want to try again after bad sex.

Have you ever heard the saying that there's no such thing as bad pizza? Same thing applies to sex. "Bad" is relative here. I'm not talking about having problems getting it up or that kind of stuff. Just... normal sex. It's not bad per se, but definitely not as great as it can be. It's a starting point. All sex is pretty bad in the beginning imho (compared to how good it can be), it gets so much better once you actually get to know the person.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Women can be sometimes surprisingly ok with short height if you get to know them... I am an average guy but I am only 5"6 and typically get ignored by women. However after getting to know someone personality wise they may warm up to the idea.

its a struggle and it sucks being short but in the end its whatever I guess. make the best of it.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I would give my entire life savings (over 100k) to be norwood 1. In fact I would give up my entire paycheck for the next 5 years of my life to be back to Norwood 1 (meaning no bullshit finasteride, minoxidil, hair transplant mutilation, etc. Just the original hair I had before this disease). I'd give up 4 inches of height as well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would give my entire life savings (over 100k) to be norwood 1. In fact I would give up my entire paycheck for the next 5 years of my life to be back to Norwood 1 (meaning no bullshit finasteride, minoxidil, hair transplant mutilation, etc. Just the original hair I had before this disease). I'd give up 4 inches of height as well.
Yikes..

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6'1 here. Would choose being 6'5 bald.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score