Who Else Would Kill Just To Be Above Average Height And Nw1?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think height matters much compared to hair, im 6 foot 2 a bit above average, i would gladly be 5 foot 8 with my hair intact.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, @disfiguredyoungman is right. Height doesn't really matter much until it matters a lot. Height says more about the girl than the guy. A lot of guys wouldn't mind dating a taller woman but tall women are often insecure about their bodies and thus need taller guys. If you're not below 5ft7 it doesn't really matter. Even then, there are so many short guys I know that have great looking girlfriends or wives.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought height wasn't a big deal, after going on tonnes of dates and hearing women talk about how they like tall guys I've changed my mind.
Many women have told me that they were attracted to my height.

Also, heard women talk negatively about short guys 'oh he is short'

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought height wasn't a big deal, after going on tonnes of dates and hearing women talk about how they like tall guys I've changed my mind.
Many women have told me that they were attracted to my height.

Also, heard women talk negatively about short guys 'oh he is short'
Well if you are goofy looking with a beer belly or some sh*t then you're gonna need height to save your life.

I am of average height and my hair is thinning in the back but I have a decent face, great teeth, trendy hairstyle, neat beard.. I wear sporty clothes that compliment my physique, make sure all the colors match and avoid big logos, plus I rock jewelry.. and girls tell me that I have "so much style".

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, @disfiguredyoungman is right. Height doesn't really matter much until it matters a lot. Height says more about the girl than the guy. A lot of guys wouldn't mind dating a taller woman but tall women are often insecure about their bodies and thus need taller guys. If you're not below 5ft7 it doesn't really matter. Even then, there are so many short guys I know that have great looking girlfriends or wives.
Above all women complain about behavior. Some chick told me she didn't mind that the guy was really short but the fact he lied about his height online turned her off.

Mainly they tell me about how some guys text them after a date and ask why they didn't kiss and stuff like that. If a guy behaves like a weirdo, it doesn't even matter how he looks.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Above all women complain about behavior. Some chick told me she didn't mind that the guy was really short but the fact he lied about his height online turned her off.

Mainly they tell me about how some guys text them after a date and ask why they didn't kiss and stuff like that. If a guy behaves like a weirdo, it doesn't even matter how he looks.

Of course they do. It’s more socially acceptable to dismiss a person because of his personality than because of his or her looks.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Looks gets you an interview

Personality and confidence is key

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
height is like a beard. You don't need it until you start balding, because the cute soft boyish look becomes the 'how's the chemo going?' look once you're balding.

Yep. I went to school with a guy who is 6' 3" and muscular, bald at though, but he doesn't care. He was shaving his head even when he had a full head. Women love him.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can do well with boyish looks and below average height. Just go for shorter girls. This handicap never bothered me that much. Balding is a whole different ballpark.

if you are so insecure about hairloss just get a hairpiece. its a shitty feeling and expensive but not detectable

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never seen one but im sure its detecable up and close with strong lightning.

its not. certain hairstyles are off the table but others than that the chances are non to non existent. definitely less visible then a hairtransplant or smp

its expensive though. might be not affordable for everyone

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not. certain hairstyles are off the table but others than that the chances are non to non existent. definitely less visible then a hairtransplant or smp

its expensive though. might be not affordable for everyone
It doesn't always look natural irl
+ it's not practical, one's lifestyle heavily suffers from its consequences

Also imagine putting SMP and hair transplant in the same sentence.
Once again you fail to understand that a transplant literally uses your natural hair. It's the best solution. f*****g idiot

Negged

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't always look natural irl
+ it's not practical, one's lifestyle heavily suffers from its consequences

Also imagine putting SMP and hair transplant in the same sentence.
Once again you fail to understand that a transplant literally uses your natural hair. It's the best solution. f*****g idiot

Negged

the best solution from an aesthetical point of view is to not lose hair to beginn with through the use of anti hairloss medication

are you the guy who follows me like a dog after i said that hairtransplants cant give you natural density and are easily spottable especially when your hair gets wet?

well thats are unfortunately facts. but i can understand (from a psychological point of view) that some people who get hairtransplants feel personal insulted if you bring up the matter...similar to people on finasterid who chimp out if somebody mentions the risk that comes with taking these medications

doesnt change the facts though

edit:

yes that is you

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...y-adopt-to-the-new-situation-aka-bald.123576/

haha. surely a vulnerable spot of yours. the thing with the hairtransplant and the lack of natural density. i cant stop laughing

Last edited: