Who Else Would Kill Just To Be Above Average Height And Nw1?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the best solution from an aesthetical point of view is to not lose hair to beginn with through the use of anti hairloss medication

are you the guy who follows me like a dog after i said that hairtransplants cant give you natural density and are easily spottable especially when your hair gets wet?

well thats are unfortunately facts. but i can understand (from a psychological point of view) that some people who get hairtransplants feel personal insulted if you bring up the matter...similar to people on finasterid who chimp out if somebody mentions the risk that comes with taking these medications

doesnt change the facts though
First of all I don't follow anyone lol I just read the latest posts and this forum is half dead anyway.

Sounds like you are too poor to afford a transplant, which would explain why you stay spamming the section with misinformation, which you present as "facts".

No one can identify a decent quality transplant. Period.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I don't follow anyone lol I just read the latest posts and this forum is half dead anyway.

Sounds like you are too poor to afford a transplant, which would explain why you stay spamming the section with misinformation, which you present as "facts".

No one can identify a decent quality transplant. Period.

keep telling yourself that. we both know its not true.

you will always see the difference of density of a transplanted area and natural density, especially when the hair gets wet. even surgeons who do dense packing dont deny this

but im still amused of you reaction. im stating a harmless fact and you feel so emotional triggered and personally insulted that you completely chimp out. really shows how insecure and bothered you about the matter otherwise you wouldnt get so triggered.

your personal emotional investment shows

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
keep telling yourself that. we both know its not true.

you will always see the difference of density of a transplanted area and natural density, especially when the hair gets wet. even surgeons who do dense packing dont deny this

but im still amused of you reaction. im stating a harmless fact and you feel so emotional triggered and personally insulted that you completely chimp out. really shows how insecure and bothered you about the matter otherwise you wouldnt get so triggered.

your personal emotional investment shows
Telling myself what?

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about, you are mental and doing mental gymnastics to cope. Keep doing you though.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Telling myself what?

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about, you are mental and doing mental gymnastics to cope. Keep doing you though.

listen i get that you got a hairtransplant and now feel personally attacked (effort justification) whenever somebody stats harmless facts (than transplanted areas dont reach natural density and thus are distinguishable from non transplanted areas especially under conditions like wet hair or if you would get a buzzcut)

i never said im against transplants i just stated that it will always be inferior to natural density. but this fact alone was enough that your felt literally personaly insulted. hilarious. just read the thread i linked other people can see it too. its obvious.

i just want you to know that if any im amused that you now follow me like a dog in other threads and use the dislike feature (all the dislikes i received so far im from you i think. personally i never used that silly feature because im not 12 years old). it just shows how emotionally triggered you are and that wouldnt be the case if you wouldnt recognise the truth in the facts i stated. its textbook psychology.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again you repeat the previous dumb sh*t that you said like an autist. Nobody even cares enough about a random foreigner who can barely type coherently to follow them lil bruh, get over it and keep it pushing on this tumbleweed of a forum.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again you repeat the previous dumb sh*t that you said like an autist. Nobody even cares enough about a random foreigner who can barely type coherently to follow them lil bruh, get over it and keep it pushing on this tumbleweed of a forum.

i think you showed everyone how you totally not care by disliking my posts 11 times, following me like a dog in other threads and making ad hominem insults :D

its almost believeable

just look how emotional involved and angry you are in this thread

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...y-adopt-to-the-new-situation-aka-bald.123576/

its hillarious.

allrighty man until next week when i log in again and where you can proof again how you totally not care. until then: try not to get a buzzcut or wwet hair. and dont compare yourself to guys with nice natural hair with thick density. dont take a too close look. i have this feeling your ego wont take it well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
? Dude is doing too much lol

Just bc I'm passionate and assertive in my speech doesn't mean I'm emotionally involved in some dumb *** forum lol. I called that dude out multiple times and he ended up deleting his account out of shame. I dislike a bad post when I feel like it, nothing personal (here take another one since you enjoy it so much).

Dude is linking to other threads and typing crazy sh*t like he's about to have a stroke

I am not invested enough in this to keep this going, whatever

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and btw just last week I was at the beach with a pretty and slim chick and I got in the water and she saw my hair while it was wet, still asked me to f*** her afterwards :D

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never seen a hair transplant result with a good hairline, everyone has high hairlines with shitty densities.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants work great if you don't need major work done. Truth.
I've been listening to Spencer Kobren for like half a decade and he is right on the money.
Only a small minority of people are actual candidates for hair transplantation. Most people should not get a transplant and that includes 95% or more.
Sure, transplants can give you your hair back and definitely look acceptable as well as give you back the framing your facial aesthetics need but I've been following enough cases to know that it's only really something to go for when you're like 45-55 with a Norwood 2. I totally stand by that.

The only true way to beat hairloss is starting early with medication, DON'T have aggressive male pattern baldness and getting a transplant after at least 35-40.

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it's Prince William with black hair haha

Lmao, i did not even notice haha... Do you have a thread with your story and with the hair transplant journey ? If so can you share it please i am more and more tending toward one and i could use any story available ! If you want ofc or at least share some details !

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants work great if you don't need major work done. Truth.
I've been listening to Spencer Kobren for like half a decade and he is right on the money.
Only a small minority of people are actual candidates for hair transplantation. Most people should not get a transplant and that includes 95% or more people.
Sure, transplants can give you your hair back and definitely look acceptable as well as give you back the framing your facial aesthetics need but I've been following enough cases to know that it's only really something to go for when you're like 45-55 with a Norwood 2. I totally stand by that.

The only true way to beat hairloss is starting early with medication, DON'T have aggressive male pattern baldness and getting a transplant after at least 35-40.
Hair will not matter much when ur 65+, i don't mean to urself but to others, at that age most men are balding, ur retired and don't need to look good anymore to pursue a good career, social life and wive/husband. If u start balding in ur early 20s and can keep a full head of hair untill ur 50s-60s, which is obivously possible with todays treatments for most, i think u won the fight.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Jeff Bezos ring a bell, my man? Bill Gates? Mark Zuckerberg literally created the prototype of facebook out of incel rage.
You don't need to look good to have a solid career. You don't need model looks to sleep with girls.
Stop telling yourself these stupid lies. You will always care about what you see in the mirror.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Jeff Bezos ring a bell, my man? Bill Gates? Mark Zuckerberg literally created the prototype of facebook out of incel rage.
You don't need to look good to have a solid career. You don't need model looks to sleep with girls.
Stop telling yourself these stupid lies. You will always care about what you see in the mirror.
I never said that u need it. But it can certainly help. And if u care that much put on a hair system i'd say. Or by that time there maybe the possibility of getting back a full head of hair. Either way, i disagree about ur assessment of hair transplants.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score