Which Essential Oils Should I Try Treating male pattern baldness

terminator1983

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am thinking to try essential oils for hair loss which carrier and essential oils should i try and what ratio should be mixed in the mixture.

Thanks

terminator1983

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about if i mix more than one carrier oil will it be more beneficial.
And in essential oils i was thinking about adding rosemary oil,lavender and peppermint. What percentage of EO's do you use in your oils

My oponion is
Carrier oil, pure jojoba
EO's lavender, rosmmarinus, tea tree oil ....

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about if i mix more than one carrier oil will it be more beneficial.
And in essential oils i was thinking about adding rosemary oil,lavender and peppermint. What percentage of EO's do you use in your oils

There is no problem mixing more than one carriel oil, as avocado, coconut,....

Total concentration of EO's must be no more than 8-10 %, For calculations, 1 ml is moreless 20 drops.

terminator1983

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no problem mixing more than one carriel oil, as avocado, coconut,....

Total concentration of EO's must be no more than 8-10 %, For calculations, 1 ml is moreless 20 drops.
Armando you seem to have knowledge about Essential oils can you help me to chose a combination I have two in mind
1. Carrier oils with rosemary oil,lavender and peppermint
2. Carrier oils with rosemary oil and emu oil

and can i use castor and pumpkin seed oil as carrier oil with carrier oils like jojoba,avocado.

Thanks

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
A detail to take into account is the characteristics of the lotion in terms of viscosity and penetration power in the scalp, another is its stickiness. Castor oil can be added because it acts on PGD2 (ricinoleic acid), and pumpkin seed oil can also be used because of its content in phytoestrogens and vitamin A.

Emu oil is not my favorite because it is of animal origin. Jojoba oil is a better alternative as it is similar to our own sebum and penetrates perfectly into the scalp.

Also, I am of the opinion of using more than one essential oil in the lotion and not only the rosemary.

With this type of treatment do not expect a new hair growth (unless the hair loss has been recent), only a maintenance and stop the progression of alopecia

Good luck

terminator1983

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Armando for sharing information one last thing percentage of all essential oil should be between 8-10% or of single oil

Hi
A detail to take into account is the characteristics of the lotion in terms of viscosity and penetration power in the scalp, another is its stickiness. Castor oil can be added because it acts on PGD2 (ricinoleic acid), and pumpkin seed oil can also be used because of its content in phytoestrogens and vitamin A.

Emu oil is not my favorite because it is of animal origin. Jojoba oil is a better alternative as it is similar to our own sebum and penetrates perfectly into the scalp.

Also, I am of the opinion of using more than one essential oil in the lotion and not only the rosemary.

With this type of treatment do not expect a new hair growth (unless the hair loss has been recent), only a maintenance and stop the progression of alopecia

Good luck

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is no problem mixing more than one carriel oil, as avocado, coconut,....

Does this 9% EO limit apply not only to jojoba but for any carrier oil, or is the EO limit smaller if more viscous carrier oils like castor is used?

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm making a topical using coconut & castor as carrier oils and peppermint, tea tree & rosemary as essential oils. I'll make sure to keep the EOs under 10% of the total volume. Thanks Armando Jose!

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Armando, what do you think about cinnamon oil and ylang ylang?

My mix oils is:

25% jojoba
35% castor
5% emu
15% ethanol 99%
10% Distilled water
5% rosemary
3% lavender
2% tea tree

I think also to massage my scalp (before this mix) with olive oil with cinamon and ylang ylang.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
ylang ylang help prevent signs of aging, it is a mood enhancer and it have a very special and good scent.
cinamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system. but I dont know them in hair tonics.

BTW head massage is a good parctice.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks bro.
According to what I read ylang ylang can relax the scalp muscles. As for cinnamon oil, I realized that it could stimulate blood in the scalp.
I think I'll try.

Jjnz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any advantage to micro needling when using essential oils ?

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer the Coconut oil to stable the hair Loss Problems. The Daily usage of the coconut oil really gives the Best results in baldness.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, try aragan oil and rosemarryoil... subscribe to NICKSHELL on YouTube he will help
I am thinking to try essential oils for hair loss which carrier and essential oils should i try and what ratio should be mixed in the mixture.

Thanks

Turbohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, a family member has been applying rosemary, some other essential oils and sacred frankincense from young living for a while. He says it's a bit more expensive than rogaine but it provided much faster (weeks) and better results (nearly a full head of hair vs spotty recovery). Clearly his hairline is almost back which is pretty miraculous if you'd have seen him a couple years prior.
I'm new to the whole scene but I wonder if the cheap oils on ebay can compare to what the local companies are selling. Also I'd prefer not to have to deal with young living reps as it is a multi-level marketing programs and I'm only concerned with hair, not joining a sales team.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting EO's are, in my opinion, good for a healthy hair.
Have any photos of him?