Which Density Do I Need To Avoid Such A Result..

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for some video evidence. I think this further supports the quotes I posted above and provides a realistic expectation to people. In other words, the original images from OP are actually normal results, unfortunately. It can be improved upon with more density and more procedures, but it will likely never be perfect and you will need to style your hair accordingly. It is the sad truth.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What haircut can you even wear with a hair transplant?

Buzzcut is also off the table

Tyga_Weave2.jpg

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going to cherry pick photos under direct sunlight that a normal person wouldn't even recognize as looking bad, then you are in for a bad time overall and you might not be a good candidate for a hair transplant for having such pessimistic expectations.

Also, so you know, that guy (tyga?) and other people naturally have their hair look like that in sunlight. It does not mean he had a transplant.

But to answer your question, medium length with the hair pushed forward and to the side as opposed to up and back like the dudes from OP's origonal photos.

meangreen

My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you trying to have a serious discussion or just trying to further validate your own opinion that hair transplants suck? Again, that video shows a normal result, but I wouldn't call it brutal. He can fly to Turkey again for a second pass if he maintains his existing hair.

If you can't accept it, I guess it's over for you then boyo.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saulus I enjoy your reading your threads. They are always depressing in a funny way. You might even be my favourite poster in these forums. But you are wrong this time. Even though they had mediocre results, I'm sure they still look better than they do pre op. All they need are little touch ups. 1k grafts more to their hairlines and they will all look perfect. While balding people would look like sh*t rest of their miserable lives.

shookwun

Reaction score
very common.

Even after my first procedure when I tilted my head back it was like you could see a bald head despite me having my entire frontal third transplanted. I could see a hairline outline yet I looked bald in and around the transplanted area. As for the pictures you provided, additional work is the only way around this outcome. Some of these individuals did not have good transplants. meaning the doctors were using the wrong graft selection at the hairline which gave this see-through pluggy appearance.

But I would like to confirm that these doctors will promise you the world, but it wont change anything. An area such as the hairline will require indefinitely additional work. Some people are able to get away with one pass, but most will almost always need an additional transplant over the surrounding area.

biggest issue you will find is wrong grafts being implanted at the hairline. Improper devises being used during dissection, and graft separation. In order for the hairline to look natural it must be almost all single hair grafts, yet doctors are implanting doubles which gives that pluggy grown out look, instead of a feathered hair line. Again, doctors not providing the right tools to there staff with high magnification, which would eliminate this entirely. When you put a 2 hair graft t the hairline, you will have a pluggy look.

Last edited:

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic of tyga is a terrible example. His hair is under natural sunlight and wet lmao.

His hair also isn't even buzzed, the transplanted area is noticeable but in terms of his actual hair length that's like 3-4 weeks of growth from a buzzcut which makes a huge difference. His length in that pic is like the worse stage for people with transplants; grown out and it would blend way better. His hair doesn't have full curls at that length leaves for a soft diffuse look

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic of tyga is a terrible example. His hair is under natural sunlight and wet lmao.

His hair also isn't even buzzed, the transplanted area is noticeable but in terms of his actual hair length that's like 3-4 weeks of growth from a buzzcut which makes a huge difference. His length in that pic is like the worse stage for people with transplants; grown out and it would blend way better. His hair doesn't have full curls at that length leaves for a soft diffuse look

Calling Tyga's hair transplant a failure is beyond me lmao. That photo is indeed a terrible example. I'm sure he wasn't even on 1 year mark at that time hence there was still some redness on his scalp. I mean come on motherfucker had a five head but now can sport cornrows lmao.

tyga.png

marvelous-here-s-how-tyga-feels-about-blac-chyna-and-rob-kardashian-s-beef-of-tyga-new-hairstyle.jpg

4bfe4cf8-7a5a-42ef-9aed-7fdc60a2a72d.jpg

Djshakes

Reaction score
Reading threads like this makes me nervous as I have a transplant schedule for Sept. I was thinking about taking in 10-12 hi-def pictures and just ask the doctor what he expects the outcomes to be. If he says the first picture I will walk as I'm not paying $18K for that. I'll lose my deposit, I don't care. The guy in the adidas jacket I could live with. A little thin in front but I'm 43, it's to be expected.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that mean even if we manage to clone hairfolicles and get an unlimited supply of donor hair were still fucked?

tenor.gif

omg somebody tell me this isnt s concern

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gl8vkh8.jpg

gl8vkh8-jpg.jpg

was even more obvious than you can see in this picture here

there was hair and you could see he had a transplant but he was still basically bald

another great example

489147.jpg
natural-hairline-bad-celebrity-hair-transplant.png

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know what is worse...an hair transplant with sh*t density (which will make it obvious you get an hair transplant) or an hairpiece

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most of the hair transplants in this thread look like legit sh*t.

meanwhile...