Which Density Do I Need To Avoid Such A Result..

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is a reason hes the best hair dr in the world...

and he makes sure his patients are on finasterid...before and after the treatment

this often also leads to regrowth, especially combined with the wounding that comes with the hair transplant

people who go for hairtransplant but dont take finasterid on the other hand...

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and he makes sure his patients are on finasterid...before and after the treatment

this often also leads to regrowth, especially combined with the wounding that comes with the hair transplant

I think I saw his Instagram page and not every patient takes Finastride... you can get a hair transplant and not take finastide...some ppl just the front line, temples and mid scalp need help..

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I saw his Instagram page and not every patient takes Finastride... you can get a hair transplant and not take finastide...some ppl just the front line, temples and mid scalp need help..

yeah and then look how 80% of these people look 5 years later

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Objectively, qualitatively though, what does he do in particular that other hair transplant surgeons don't? Does he use the triples and doubles more at the forefront so that the hairlines appear thicker??

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If a patient is norwood 6, why would he need to use finasteride after the transplant?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a patient is norwood 6, why would he need to use finasteride after the transplant?

9 out of 10 hair transplant on norwood 6 guys look extremely sh*t, especially in real life (which is different to the results many doctors post on their website using lightening, concealer and other artificial sh*t to let the transplanted area look more dense)

there are doctors who dont even do hair transplant anymore if the patient is norwood 6 or 7

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
40-50 grafts per cm2, ideally with at least average hair calibre negates density worries almost - can boost it further in a second surgery if required. Otherwise, yes it will be thin. Hair calibre plays a huge role. 2K grafts on one guy can look 4k or 1k on another.