Where to buy CB-03-01?

robot_hair

Reaction score
EDIT: It turns out Kane sells it if you email him. :)

I would like to buy CB-03-01, but I am not sure which supplier to use.

I see it for sale at Iron Dragon, and also from here:

$400 1 gram - http://www.ebiochem.com/product/-212247 (Google searches of this site return at least a few reports of people buying from them.)

It is also priced at $900 for a single day's dose from here: http://www.medchemexpress.com/17-alpha-propionate.html which is terrible.

Are there any other sources? If not, can any of the above sources be trusted?

Please help me, I've gone full Chris Hardwick :(

wDsygGt.jpg

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy CB-03-01, but I am not sure which supplier to use.

I see it for sale at Iron Dragon, and also from here: http://www.ebiochem.com/product/-212247

It is also priced at $900 for a single day's dose from here: http://www.medchemexpress.com/17-alpha-propionate.html

Are there any other sources? If not, can any of the above sources be trusted?

Please help me, I've gone full Chris Hardwick :(

wDsygGt.jpg

Hi Robot Hair.

Good find , as a friendly question may I ask why do you like to spend that money on CB ?

Because you will have Seti in the near future and if you just like add RU as a anti androgen receptor then you will pretty much cover that.

I haven't seen anyone to get any significant result with CB , While you have many other options with cheaper price.

robot_hair

Reaction score
as a friendly question may I ask why do you like to spend that money on CB ?

Desperation mostly.

I'm seeing renewed interest in CB on this and other forums, and from long-established posters. My Google searches are returning reports from multiple users stating that it worked for them as well as RU, but without any sides, and using basic vehicles. (Ethanol/PG)

Finasteride gives me unbearable side effects. My hair thinning has never been "critical" before, so I've been banking on just using OC/Seti, minoxidil, and [Some form of PGE2], while avoiding DHT manipulation all together. However, my hair has recently super-accelerated its escape from my head, so I feel a DHT agent is in order. I began using RU a few days ago, but I will not be able to continue if the side effects become any stronger. (I have not had a morning erection since starting RU.)

Yes, ~$400 a month for CB is a terrible amount of money to spend. :(

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Desperation mostly.

I'm seeing renewed interest in CB on this and other forums, and from long-established posters. My Google searches are returning reports from multiple users stating that it worked for them as well as RU, but without any sides, and using basic vehicles. (Ethanol/PG)

Finasteride gives me unbearable side effects. My hair thinning has never been "critical" before, so I've been banking on just using OC/Seti, minoxidil, and [Some form of PGE2], while avoiding DHT manipulation all together. However, my hair has recently super-accelerated its escape from my head, so I feel a DHT agent is in order. I began using RU a few days ago, but I will not be able to continue if the side effects become any stronger. (I have not had a morning erection since starting RU.)

Yes, ~$400 a month for CB is a terrible amount of money to spend. :(

Ok fair enough , I will send you a private message so we can communicate easier there.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Private forum group buys. I wouldn't recommend anything from Iron Dragon.

rocky870

Reaction score
Private forum group buys. I wouldn't recommend anything from Iron Dragon.

I have been a member on other hair loss forums, just joined this one and am looking for a place to order CB. I now have aggressive diffuse thinning and am loosing a lot of ground, not sure if RU side effects are worth the lower costs. If anyone wants to share their progress on CB I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys seriously saying there's not a single CB groupbuy going on anywhere right now?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys seriously saying there's not a single CB groupbuy going on anywhere right now?

The one that was happening on stopaga.com has been cancelled. If anyone wants to organise a CB groupbuy from Kane feel free to start a thread, im in for around 10 grams...there seems to be enough interest from from members on here for CB at the minute.. We just need an organiser to get the ball rolling

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I thinks it's a bad idea to deal with kane ! We need to find another lab !

That's where the problem lies, nobody knows of any other labs that sell legit CB that has been tested.

Kane's CB has been third party tested and is legit, although his individual buys for CB are expensive, at group buy price it is reasonably priced. I would personally rather stick to a source that is legit than wax my money on untested stuff that could be fake from an unknown lab.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's where the problem lies, nobody knows of any other labs that sell legit CB that has been tested.

Kane's CB has been third party tested and is legit, although his individual buys for CB are expensive, at group buy price it is reasonably priced. I would personally rather stick to a source that is legit than wax my money on untested stuff that could be fake from an unknown lab.

It's more complicated...
Kane in the past sells legit RU in one batch...then in next batchs, it was faked RU !
We don't know if they will sell us a legit CB !
Look at the setip from kane, it was tested and it contains methanol !!

For me,Kane are scammers ! We definitively find a reliable labs.