Where is s.a.f.?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to s.a.f.? My guess is he and that model lady fell madly in love and he does not have any more time for this forum. I really hope that is what happened. He deserves only the best. He always gave the best advice on here so maybe he finally followed his own advice and now has a great life with some special lady.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I miss Saf, he was the voice of reason on impact of hair loss section.

You're taking over that role quite well DH, I still hate visiting that section thought.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Zeroes, in the past s.a.f. and I used to try to tag team as the voices of reason but no one seemed to care so I gave up. Maybe he did too. I am sure if you look back you can see many of my posts tried to help people understand themselves better so they can live a normal life outside this forum. s.a.f helped me alot too. Lets put it this way, Bryan always helped people with hair loss physically, while s.a.f and I tried to be the emotional help or support but unfortunately we failed in all aspects with alot of the people on here. When I see people arguing about stuff on here over trivia stuff, I tend to make myself scarce. If someone says they are thinning( not necessarily full blown male pattern baldness) people need to show some support. However, most of the time it ended up being a "pissing contest" between the NW1-2 vs. the high NWs. I got tired of being a part of those posts so I tended to just respond to post that were relevant to my situation of BDD. When Thom posted his anxiety thread, I felt it was time to give some perspective. And I am glad people like you and Thom appreciated what I posted. The biggest high in my life is when people actually appreciate my help. I always appreciated s.a.f. and Bryan's help.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to down play your role DH. Saf just seemed to always be there I noticed his post all time I visited the impact section.

Saf deserves to find happiness like yourself and all of us that are trying.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its sort of disappointing that it was just getting laid that eventually turned him from a huge curmudgeon to being all supportive and at peace with baldness! I suppose that's what most in the Impact forum need. A good shag.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He and Monty seemed to have left. I liked the both of them. Very reasonable, logical guys.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I only check in every few months, but this is a seriously depressing development. Did Bryan move on as well?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice Bryan's disappearance until you guys mentioned it.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it was just getting laid that eventually turned him from a huge curmudgeon to being all supportive and at peace with baldness! I suppose that's what most in the Impact forum need. A good shag.

AMEN!

GeminiX

Reaction score
It's probably just the upheaval of the new forum software, it's pretty common when forums change as much as it has here.

Fingers crossed he comes back, SAF and I didn't always agree, but I always liked him :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f last visited HairLossTalk in the beginning of May. About 3 months before the forum switch. So it looks like he must be off frolicking in the hillsides somewhere.

Admin

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am getting concerned now about s.a.f. I tried to PM him and his box is full. Anyone know him in "real life" and can let us know if he is OK. s.a.f. if you read this please PM and let me know if you are still amongst the living:unsure:

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We can grab his email address from the mod tools, not sure I feel comfortable doing that though.

I'm sure saf is fine.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, good to see you back. How's your situation these days? Hopefully improving?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My spider senses tell me s.a.f. will be back here very shortly. But in the mean time if someone has his email address, please email him and tell him to give us an update. I can't believe he has not even been tempted to log in to just read what is going on with all his former hair loss sufferers. I am going to ask Santa, if he will bring s.a.f. back to us. Wish me luck.

slipy

Reaction score
^dude, sorry to tell you this. but he hated you, even after you supposedly squashed the beef, i could just sense it.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
S.A.F stopped posting before I got involved in this forum. But having been an anonymous lurker for so long, I read many of his posts. I hope things are going great guns with his lady :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude......... whats going on your head Oo