When you hit norwood seven it is over

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For you younger guys, it's hard to overstate what has happened to the homosexual coalition. We all support each other but now femmes and bottoms are going transgender female, a lot of us anyway. Eh, I probably will end up with another transgender female but I prefer my ex and cis-females but better than being alone. But when I was growing up, all of this was vastly different. And I barely need sleep anymore which is probably obvious to those who follow me some.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive always said that when people talk about being bald and fit. You know why they say bald and style is so important? because no one can see your body under your clothes. I was discussing this with my brother (AGAIN) and he said
"well you have a way better body than me"
and I first asked him
"cool how many hours a day do you have to spend eating right and working out for your great head of hair again"?
and then finished it with
"well when you find a restaurant that has a sign saying no shirt, no shoes, service I guess thats my place, until then no one sees my body on the average".

being fit and bald is really just being BALD and fit.

For your second statement. Have you noticed thats just the case of gender roles reassigning? No matter how much people want to deny it we always fall into gender roles where the men are usually in more dangerous positions of life. its evolutionary because it takes way less men to repopulate than women. instead of cleaning and cooking, women are now just in an office safe, warm and enclosed. Most men now are exterior. Instead of hunting and gathering we're picking up trash, working on dangerous job sites, and beating up our bodies. Its just our natural roles.
Look what you’ve gone and done!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha. I won't burden your thread with tranny musings anymore but I have a lot of joy but this isn't for cis-guys unless they are maybe binary. It's a lot of work and no surgery just HRT but every single cis-female treatment out there, lol. Goddess bless.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I made a quick vid giving my thoughts on OP's post:

Basically, OP has a shitty attitude which is more of a turnoff than lack of hair could ever be.
-Andy

Your video is very interesting but your experiences sounds like something from a fairy tale. Firstly, it's true that OP's attitude is more of a turn off than lack of hair. But that doesn't matter because he already loses by being bald. His attitude ends up being completely irrelevant. In your video, you gave the standard pickup mentality of not caring what the women who don't like you think and focusing on the women who are interested. For a bald guy, he'll find no women who are interested in going on dates with him so that strategy will be fruitless. The bald guys here have lived this life and are very familiar with it.

Somebody even posted on that other thread about the bald guy trying to approach on the street and getting repeatedly blown out. There's a guy who doesn't have the terrible attitude of the OP and is trying hard. Yet he's getting exactly the same result; he's getting nowhere and it's because he is bald. That's what baldness does. No chance of getting married or having a family. You can't use any pickup techniques or mentalities because nobody will want to hear them. Nothing else, such as physique or attitude matters because you already have no chance by being bald.

I wish this were an exaggeration but I really think that a lot of stuff that people post on here about baldness could be considered an understatement. Actually living through it is worse than you can expect.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your video is very interesting but your experiences sounds like something from a fairy tale. Firstly, it's true that OP's attitude is more of a turn off than lack of hair. But that doesn't matter because he already loses by being bald. His attitude ends up being completely irrelevant. In your video, you gave the standard pickup mentality of not caring what the women who don't like you think and focusing on the women who are interested. For a bald guy, he'll find no women who are interested in going on dates with him so that strategy will be fruitless. The bald guys here have lived this life and are very familiar with it.

Somebody even posted on that other thread about the bald guy trying to approach on the street and getting repeatedly blown out. There's a guy who doesn't have the terrible attitude of the OP and is trying hard. Yet he's getting exactly the same result; he's getting nowhere and it's because he is bald. That's what baldness does. No chance of getting married or having a family. You can't use any pickup techniques or mentalities because nobody will want to hear them. Nothing else, such as physique or attitude matters because you already have no chance by being bald.

I wish this were an exaggeration but I really think that a lot of stuff that people post on here about baldness could be considered an understatement. Actually living through it is worse than you can expect.
Chicks and guys hit on me now. Anything is better than being a skin head. Banking sperm is easy but being a loser is hard and I refused to be a loser any longer.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a few friends with good hair and they can’t pick up chicks either. They can’t blame it on hair loss, though.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Having a full head of hair wont make you a tera slayer who sleeps with hundreds of women. Or it probably wont make you desirable to women if you already had bad experiences with hair. However and a big HOWEVER, there will a massive change in the way you are treated in everyday life, the way you talk to people and the way people talk back to you compared to being bald, this largely depends on how you look in general but if your face isn't disgusting there is going to be a night and day difference in your social life even in areas which you thought are outside of the social sphere will have a clear and distinct benefit. And as you say most people will have to experience it for themselves, its a case by case thing.
I have a few friends with good hair and they can’t pick up chicks either. They can’t blame it on hair loss, though.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a full head of hair wont make you a tera slayer who sleeps with hundreds of women. Or it probably wont make you desirable to women if you already had bad experiences with hair. However and a big HOWEVER, there will a massive change in the way you are treated in everyday life, the way you talk to people and the way people talk back to you compared to being bald, this largely depends on how you look in general but if your face isn't disgusting there is going to be a night and day difference in your social life even in areas which you thought are outside of the social sphere will have a clear and distinct benefit. And as you say most people will have to experience it for themselves, its a case by case thing.
You are so right about this.I am experiencing white female privilege. All the other women look at me when I pass. When I was a guy they all looked away so as not to encourage guys. Beard removal for MtF's, everybody is nicer to you because it looks like disarming your maleness. All these teenage girls were hanging around me at my favorite hang out before Covid after beard removal and coming out as Jane.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so right about this.I am experiencing white female privilege. All the other women look at me when I pass. When I was a guy they all looked away so as not to encourage guys. Beard removal for MtF's, everybody is nicer to you because it looks like disarming your maleness. All these teenage girls were hanging around me at my favorite hang out before Covid after beard removal and coming out as Jane.
Why are woman looking at you and teenage girls hanging around you?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are woman looking at you and teenage girls hanging around you

They are all waitresses. If you can at least come close to being attractive it just works out nicer. One waitress just kissed me one night good-night and I was like, wow. I think guys like me more though. Eh, I want my wife back. I am not giving up on that that's why I am improving everything and spending lots. How you look is almost everything cause I am already intelligent. I have always loved looking at myself in the mirror, male or female. I like looking good now even for me but I was utterly depressed and almost bald in 2017 and then shed to baldness in 2019 but I think the hair is anchored now. But I have paid my hair dues, male or female. Cheers.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, females have always run things, they just do it from behind the scenes.

my buddy and I always joke about this. Women run everything. When they dont its usually because theyre in an abusive relationship with the man and theyre terrified of being killed. That seems to be the only situation where the woman doesnt call the shots. Either by utilizing some law or sheer manipulation of pitting men against each other. trojan war (real or not) ran 10 years over a broad.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't understand how people don't care about early onset of male pattern baldness. Nowadays you can slow it down to even a decade... with a proper treatment.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
My widows peak is so thin that today I felt the wind blowing my hair for the very first time in my whole life.

Would've felt great If I didn't know what that menans

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very clued up on building muscle. I have done it many times. Obviously genetics come into play. That’s why no other guy will get the “Brad Pitt fight club body” that’s his body lol
I’m giving solid advice that absolutely will make gains and more importantly strength gains. I don’t want a massive chest or bowling bowl shoulders, anybody who wants that can do a hypertrophy routine at the gym. My T levels were 10.61 ng/ml in July. That’s high. Especially for my age. I make gains easy and always have. You keep injecting in your butt.
you're just proving my point lmao.
10.61 ng/ml is very high testosterone. and you're also implying you're older than 20's I'd say.

"my t levels are high, especially for my age, I make gains easy and always have".
literally saying it's all genetics. not sure what you're arguing against. some people don't have the right genetics and hormonal profilt to build muscles, as I have said. some people don't have high testosterone. and their only choice is steroids if they want an attractive physique.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're just proving my point lmao.
10.61 ng/ml is very high testosterone. and you're also implying you're older than 20's I'd say.

"my t levels are high, especially for my age, I make gains easy and always have".
literally saying it's all genetics. not sure what you're arguing against. some people don't have the right genetics and hormonal profilt to build muscles, as I have said. some people don't have high testosterone. and their only choice is steroids if they want an attractive physique.
Yeah i’m 34.

Lol Look mate, some guy asked for advise about bodyweight exercises. Regardless of his t levels, if he’s consistent he will make some kind of gains. I’m not sure why you came on here and assumed I was talking about building a Ronnie Coleman physique.
Why you mad that I’m giving solid advise for working out at home?
hair loss has made you a sour puss lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My widows peak is so thin that today I felt the wind blowing my hair for the very first time in my whole life.

Would've felt great If I didn't know what that menans
The worst thing or one of them is when you realize that the wind destroys your carefully coiffed hair. Non-balding hair tends to have hairstyle memory when in the wind but thinning hair is usually flyaway.