whats your guys opinion about the lasercomb?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if its fake i dont see why Lexington would be going through FDA trials...just seems way expensive to put a snake oil through testing.... and when/if it fails no ones going to want it . So theyre screwed if it doesnt work. it will be labled a cosmetic.

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
if its fake i dont see why Lexington would be going through FDA trials...just seems way expensive to put a snake oil through testing.... and when/if it fails no ones going to want it . So theyre screwed if it doesnt work. it will be labled a cosmetic.

As has been stated in this forum many times, not everything works for everybody. If the lasercomb sold for a more affordable price then you might see more posts with positive results.

At its present price point I considered it a huge leap of faith and just wasn't willing to dole out the money even considering the money back they offer. However I had seen the famous TV show on baldness cures (20/20 I think it was) and some results at six months were reported for the lasercomb.

I gave it a shot, my homemade did not work for me but the real thing might have. I will never know because I am not going to shell out that kind of money PERIOD without some very impressive evidence that it works.

Call it a Fake, well I can't do since I didn't have a lasercomb and probably never will at $700 US.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi there d_umberly:) Sorry to hear that your device did not work:( I have been following your threads though here and at other forums and have been fascinated by your research. I'm an inventor at heart and am always interested in how things work and maybe can be streamlined to operate better or more efficiently:)

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
Greg1 said:
Hi there d_umberly:) Sorry to hear that your device did not work:( I have been following your threads though here and at other forums and have been fascinated by your research. I'm an inventor at heart and am always interested in how things work and maybe can be streamlined to operate better or more efficiently:)

That could be Greg but then again as I said previous, a laser of any type might not work for me. Here is what I know and I hope this will put any questions to bed on this matter.

1. My laser was of the same "approximate" energy density and wavelength as the laser comb (tm).

2. I used my brush in the manner describe in the laser comb instructions.

3. I used it for one month longer than stated in the laser comb instructions to see results (4 months instead of 3) before I made my call.

4. My home made did not help nor hurt as far as I can tell.

I would like to tell everyone who has followed this subject thread, that I would have reported sooner but have been on extensive travel over the last year and very busy as a result.

If you wish to build one yourself the instructions are available. Just search this site for my posts, there are links to pictures of my brush at the yahoo and shutterfly web sites. It is simple to construct.

Good Luck.

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
guy i need your opinion... i m offered a reburbished product from Lexington (new, 1 yr warranty, 12 wks moneyback gurantee) at $475 vs. $645 you will usually get... shall I hit this deal?

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
btw, i m a beliver that this thing will work on me... long story short, I have tried laser treatment and my hair reacted well... but i stopped going to the clinic because it is too expensive...

d_umberly

Established Member
Reaction score
emery said:
btw, i m a beliver that this thing will work on me... long story short, I have tried laser treatment and my hair reacted well... but i stopped going to the clinic because it is too expensive...

All I can say is if you responded to the laser and feel it will work for you then the price should make it worth giving it a try.

Good Luck

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it was FDA approved i would definitly buy it...im thinking about buying it now but im verrrrrry hesitant.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emery, sounds like a good thing since you asked for my opinion:) My own personal experience is that they seek to put their best foot forward and their PR, is good.

alamin1980

Reaction score
Hi people

Just to let you know I am an owner of the Lexington Hairmax and have had it for a couple of years now. It did break in the first year, I sent it back and got a replacement with no hassle.

I have found it to thicken my hair and stop it falling out. My hair started thinning when I was 16, it was noticeable than and commented on. Now I'm 25 and my mum reckons my hair is better now than a few years back.

Their have been periods where I havn't used it regularly and the scalp becomes more visible. So have to use it regular. Hope that helps.

CCS

Reaction score
HEY JERK!

QUIT SPAMMING THIS SIGHT. YOU COPY PASTED THAT SAME QUESTION IN 5 OTHER PLACES. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN POST IT EVERYWHERE UNTIL SOMEONE ANSWERS.

WHY DON'T YOU GET THE F*** OFF THIS SITE OR LEARN SOME MANNERS.

CCS

Reaction score
some guy bumped it and 5 other threads up before me, and I was getting after him. I don't know how he deleted his post after I replied, so I think a moderated deleted him.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
some guy bumped it and 5 other threads up before me, and I was getting after him. I don't know how he deleted his post after I replied, so I think a moderated deleted him.

ah gotcha. it just didn't make sense to me.