Whats things do you really really hate with your hairloss?

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanna say mine first

I really hate that Im the only dude in my family that have started to thin early and i hate that i dont know why it started this early

G

SoThatsLife said:
I wanna say mine first

I really hate that Im the only dude in my family that have started to thin early and i hate that i dont know why it started this early

I know why it started so early. Genes. I hate that it's happening so fast for me, I've lost shitloads of ground in a year. This time last year I would've been happy to keep it until I'm 25, and I still got some hair... 1.5 months until I'm 25. Now I'm not happy with it anymore.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate the wasted money
the wasted time using treatments
the continued deterioration
the changing cosmetic appearance
the limitation of styles I can choose
the changes that it's made to my personality

but mostly, the loss of hope after using the best available treatments for a year and a half with little or no effect...
rant over/ :badmood: :nono: :thumbdown2:

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, but I have been thinking about it after I talked to a friend of mine. She is hot and like the "boss" in her crew. And she has said the last months that she didnt understand why I care about the hair when it comes to girls and life, cause she says you never get a decent girl with your looks, just temporary tramps. And that hair really doesnt mater as long as you still can smile and be happy. She even said that thinned buzz cut was a kinda when they had some confidence and wasnt all up in their hairloss.

Growhairgrow, you would like a hollywood bouncer if you shaved and got built haha:p
JDW: yea know about the personality stuff..but I think, If you come to a line where you just obsess about hair all day, you should just buzz it or shave it..just to get it out of your mind..I know that i sucks to now style you hair..but I actually feel the days i dont look in a mirror up close i actually feel much better then in my inspecting hairline days hehe

Must suck that treatments doesnt work..Im just in my first month of propecia and seeing my left hairline going all anorectic..home it helps when i start minoxidil and stuff.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spending all this money on something that may or may not work.
Having to wait 1year+ to decide if treatments are working or not.
Worrying about getting hair wet.
Worrying about windy days.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just the random unfairness of it. Its such a huge problem that most other young guys dont have to deal with, after all life can be tough enough for some people and this is just extra baggage to carry.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
- Seeing other guys with great hair.
- Wind + rain
- Applying treatments and waiting until they dry.
- $$$$ on treatments and rely on them.
- Constant checking in mirrors.
- Depression.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
- Seeing other guys with great hair.
- Wind + rain
- Applying treatments and waiting until they dry.
- $$$$ on treatments and rely on them.
- Constant checking in mirrors.
- Depression.

checking mirrors? haha...i try to avoid them!!

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Having to stare at older guys with nice hair and wondering why lots of celebrities are able to maintain full hairlines well into their 40's and 50's.

Being poked fun at by stupid teenagers, especially the Paris Hilton wanna be tramp types.

Being only 28 years old and looking 40.

Sean68

Reaction score
just it generally being on your mind all the time and watching it get that little bit worse every time you look at it.

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hate the insecurity of what I should have in my regime and if something that I put in my regime will f*** things up :firing:

Kilgore Trout

Reaction score
The complete pointlessness of it kinda annoys me. So half of your hair is genetically programmed to be alright but not all of it? Yeah, that sounds useful. :freak:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just feeling like your going to keel over and die because you think and are getting older.
Or women that judge you because your golden locks are no longer! :puke:

cacciato

Reaction score
that it is a problem in the first place, because appearance is so paramount to people, and hair is made a very integral part of that.

G

Being inferior to non-balding men. They have something I don´t have and there is no way I can compensate this. :(

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
there is no way I can compensate this. :(

Yep, no way. No way at all. You are set in stone, Taug.

That's the spirit!

I'm a much better person than I was 12 months ago. I thank my hairloss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Shedding is really a rollercoaster ride I do not want to ride all the time. The worst part is worrying about if the hairs you shed will grow back and if they will grow back thicker or grow back whispy. :badmood:

htfc_2007

Reaction score
1) the fact that id look really good with a low hairline
2) i can only pull off one style which is the 'caesar' cut, shaved head looks silly and spiked hair makes my temples show

IHateIt

Reaction score
I never met any guy at my age that has hair loss too. I feel pretty unlucky. People at my age think I'm sick or old. It's strange. And I hate it. I'd like if male pattern baldness could wait till my 50's to show itself.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Being inferior to non-balding men. They have something I don´t have and there is no way I can compensate this. :(

did finasteride shrink your penis now?