Whats things do you really really hate with your hairloss?

G

I hate how I either have a tiny bald spot in back that I've noticed since summer 06, or that it's just a really big cowlick. It appears when I comb my hair forward on top of my head and comb the hair on the back of my head backward like in that pic

I also hate my hair when it's wet because the diffusing that isn't visible when it's dry shows up clearly on the top of my head when it's soaked.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate the fact that I probably can't pull off the bald look at all. And the fact that when I make eye contact with girls the first thought that used to come into my head was "hey they might be interested" and now it's "hey they think I look like their dad". It's such crap, and I know it's just hair but not to me. To me, it's MY HAIR and I'm quite aware that it's completely superficial but I don't care.

And I HATE going for hair transplant consultations and the doctor gives you probably the most dismal prognosis he can even though my hairloss isn't that bad yet. Holy f*ck I can't imagine what they must tell people who have Norwood 4-6 situations. F*ck the docs even though they're my only hope.

Lastly I hate that it affects me at all.
Sorry for the rant folks I'm usually a pretty happy fella, but the discussion question just got me going.

s.a.f

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
And I HATE going for hair transplant consultations and the doctor gives you probably the most dismal prognosis he can even though my hairloss isn't that bad yet. Holy f*ck I can't imagine what they must tell people who have Norwood 4-6 situations. F*ck the docs even though they're my only hope.
Better than them telling you they can give you a Beatles mop top just to get you to agree to surgery. You've obviously gone to some of the more ethical docs.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
I hate how I either have a tiny bald spot in back that I've noticed since summer 06, or that it's just a really big cowlick. It appears when I comb my hair forward on top of my head and comb the hair on the back of my head backward like in that pic

I also hate my hair when it's wet because the diffusing that isn't visible when it's dry shows up clearly on the top of my head when it's soaked.

it doesnt look like a bald spot to me, it seems to be a cowlick.

I never noticed it in any other pics of yours when you styled your hair differently.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate that I have almost non-stop itching together with aggressive hairloss. It really is a b**ch.

htfc_2007

Reaction score
worrying about wind and rain

worrying if certain things will cause hairloss

my 72 year old grandad having a better hairline than me (he has a norwood 1 still)

spending 10 minutes placing my hair only to walk out the door and have a gust of wind in my face

CCS

Reaction score
SoThatsLife said:
I wanna say mine first

I really hate that Im the only dude in my family that have started to thin early and i hate that i dont know why it started this early

I don't care about family competition. I care that I stand out in a bad way when I approach women. I have one more obstacle to get around.