What's The Verdict On minoxidil Causing Skin Aging?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I done a tca peel on myself, was supposed to dilute it but didn’t, frosted straight away, results were fantastic once all the dead skin flakes off. So I think if you have wrinkles already, minoxidil will make them worse, either it’s from the alcohol drying out your skin or collagen reduction I don’t know.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I done a tca peel on myself, was supposed to dilute it but didn’t, frosted straight away, results were fantastic once all the dead skin flakes off. So I think if you have wrinkles already, minoxidil will make them worse, either it’s from the alcohol drying out your skin or collagen reduction I don’t know.
what was the percentae and did it minimize your wrinkles by a lot? thanks

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing about oral is the convenience. you can get great results once a day and not have to get your hair all greasy and sh*t twice a day. At some point I may experiment with a low dose, say 2.5mg, and see if it maintains.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use to do 50mg twice daily

Also, how did you deal with the lowered blood pressure? I guess one could compensate for that by engaging in behaviors that raise blood pressure, like smoking cigarettes or taking certain kinds of steroids.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a personal experience I would say both yes and no. When I used it first, it gave me wrinkles and I was thinking, damn this is not how old one should look at such young age, didnt put 2 and 2 together then but quit it anyway, but now realize much more than I did then. I used it twice a day which was completely unnecessary, had a shitty diet and didnt take care of myself. Today I only use it once a day, have better diet, taking supplements like msm, vitamin-c and multivitamins and do skin care. My face is way better now than when I didnt use minoxidil let alone when I used it first time.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, how did you deal with the lowered blood pressure? I guess one could compensate for that by engaging in behaviors that raise blood pressure, like smoking cigarettes or taking certain kinds of steroids.
Oral RU 50mg twice daily perfectly compliments OM 50mg twice daily as it increases stress with ur heart

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral RU 50mg twice daily perfectly compliments OM 50mg twice daily as it increases stress with ur heart

I imagine some young naive balding guy reading this thread, nodding along and making notes. "Mhm, oral RU 50mg twice daily, yup, oral minoxidil 50mg twice daily, gotta write this down."