whats the proof that DHT directly causes hairloss, and not just through its opposition to estrogen?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao i love incel lingo so much. It's one of the few things that make me laugh so hard.

people from the incel community dont realize but they have one of the best personalities out there

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao i love incel lingo so much. It's one of the few things that make me laugh so hard.

people from the incel community dont realize but they have one of the best personalities out there
its so funny ngl

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
take the bi-estro cream out of the equation for now since you're not comfy with it.

when you gain enough confidence with the regime you can include it...optional at that point.

Never forget the power of this regime

View attachment 159341
i dont wanna tag you all the time but im genuinely impressed by this, this was just from the taeian protocol seen in the link posted? Didnt the biestro cream cause the guy permanent side effects?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
negative...when i did it months ago i didnt include carbs and hair gains were very bad.

I already eat a lot of carbs, but I don't see how PUFA would be a heaver hitter in this regimen, he even states that not everything in the protocol is essential for results.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already eat a lot of carbs, but I don't see how PUFA would be a heaver hitter in this regimen, he even states that not everything in the protocol is essential for results.
i mean maybe pufa just inhibits 5ar. explains all the unhealthy nw1s at macdonalds that mog my hairline jfl

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont wanna tag you all the time but im genuinely impressed by this, this was just from the taeian protocol seen in the link posted? Didnt the biestro cream cause the guy permanent side effects?

hmm where did u get that info that bi-estro cream gave him sides? no one has experienced side effects on it. if ur worried about bi estro u can always remove it from protocal

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean maybe pufa just inhibits 5ar. explains all the unhealthy nw1s at macdonalds that mog my hairline jfl

5AR inhibition is exactly what I don't want, so that's not a selling point for eating PUFA.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what if 10% inhibition saves you all your hair
If there's a perceivable negative effect on cognitive performance, I'm not okay with it long term. Would I tolerate it in the short-term? Sure, if the gains were worth it.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there's a perceivable negative effect on cognitive performance, I'm not okay with it long term. Would I tolerate it in the short-term? Sure, if the gains were worth it.

i looked at your regime...arent there massive sides for that?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you removed it

I've not been on a consistent regimen. PGE2 is estrogenic yes, but nothing comparable to finasteride or what I imagine bioidentical estrogen going systemic would be.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm where did u get that info that bi-estro cream gave him sides? no one has experienced side effects on it. if ur worried about bi estro u can always remove it from protocal
oh if it doesnt have side effects why doesnt everyone use it then?