Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I start with the Alpicort F or just let the 2 bottles I bought go to waste? Sounds a bit risky with the skin thinning and systematic side effects... Perhaps we can reduce usage and keep using it for long term?
Just use it on your most bald region and see how it goes, just to see how it will react with your skin and if you get any sides.

B.Wayne

Reaction score
Should I start with the Alpicort F or just let the 2 bottles I bought go to waste? Sounds a bit risky with the skin thinning and systematic side effects... Perhaps we can reduce usage and keep using it for long term?
Short term should be ok. If it works and you want to use it long term I would add retin-a.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
if you dont need one , i problably could ;)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I receive my Alpicort about a month ago and have been using it every night since then. I can honestly say I don't see any reduction in shedding. I'm not sure if this is working for anyone else other than whatevr, but it looks like I won't be one of the lucky ones. I'm going to take her down to 3 times a week for maybe another 2 weeks and if I don't see any Improvement by then I think I'll be done

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The skin thinning is something I'm worried about as well, I won't use this for an extended period of time and i'll probably end up buying estrogel and diluting it. As far as systemic sides go, I don't think it's too big of a deal, it's being applied topically and 1ml of Alpicort is only 2mg prednisone, I work in a pharmacy and the oral doses for prednisone we have range from 2-50mg so I doubt 2mg topically will do much systemically

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The skin thinning is something I'm worried about as well, I won't use this for an extended period of time and i'll probably end up buying estrogel and diluting it. As far as systemic sides go, I don't think it's too big of a deal, it's being applied topically and 1ml of Alpicort is only 2mg prednisone, I work in a pharmacy and the oral doses for prednisone we have range from 2-50mg so I doubt 2mg topically will do much systemically

I just received my 2 Alpicort F bottles. I was looking at them not sure if to start treatment. How do you measure 1ml, do you use the minoxidil dropper ?
By the way thanks for the reassurance, I'm so desperate for any regrowth/thickening so I'll probably use it.
I'll prolly need 2ml to cover scalp.

Ruby

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just about to complete a month using Estrogel, and the results are visible. It's definitely helping me.

The gyno, however is legendary. But then I'm also taking dutasteride, spironolactone, and estradiol orally too.
I'm at pretty much just about a full A cup now, and will have to begin wearing a bra soon. Jogging up stairs is... interesting. I'm wearing loose-fitting pullover sweaters to work now, and maybe I'm just being self-conscious but I think my co-workers are starting to look funny at me.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received my 2 Alpicort F bottles. I was looking at them not sure if to start treatment. How do you measure 1ml, do you use the minoxidil dropper ?
By the way thanks for the reassurance, I'm so desperate for any regrowth/thickening so I'll probably use it.
I'll prolly need 2ml to cover scalp.

I use a marked 1ml dropper i got off amazon for a couple bucks that i bought to use for RU

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
This is insane!!
@threadopener: would you say finasteride did not the best job for you. I also only did respond to minoxidil.

I will try your regime now! Ty gives me hope

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I receive my Alpicort about a month ago and have been using it every night since then. I can honestly say I don't see any reduction in shedding. I'm not sure if this is working for anyone else other than whatevr, but it looks like I won't be one of the lucky ones. I'm going to take her down to 3 times a week for maybe another 2 weeks and if I don't see any Improvement by then I think I'll be done

Are you serious? 1 month is nothing. For me it took 4 month for seeing the tiniest results with minoxidil. And a little bit later I got massive regrowth. Think about it before you waste a big cahnce...

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? 1 month is nothing. For me it took 4 month for seeing the tiniest results with minoxidil. And a little bit later I got massive regrowth. Think about it before you waste a big cahnce...

Are your before/after pictures posted anywhere?

Last edited:

mag

Reaction score
I have an extra bottle of Alpicort F from Goldpharma and cost me $62. I didn't think they would charge my card and send it--but they sure did.

Let me know if in United States and I can ship out ASAP.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that mean that presnisone would counteract the positive hair growth effects from minoxidil?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that mean that presnisone would counteract the positive hair growth effects from minoxidil?

I don't think we know 100% exactly how minoxidil stimulates growth, theres the vasodilation effect but minoxidil also affects pge2/pgd2 and other things as well

aldo5408

Reaction score
I have been on alpicort and minoxidil and finasteride for 3 weeks now and I have noticed improvement just ordered another bottle. My temples are a lot better however my right side temple is a little behind. No side effects yet. I note I have been on minoxidil and finasteride for 2 years without much growth but it did slow down my loss. Now I have added alpicort and nizoral 1%