Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can Alpicort F cause sides like gyno and whatnot? I haven't had my DHT levels tested but I am probably a guy that low DHT to begin with. Debating just using it a couple times a week on my temple points.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
By the way, has your tracking info changed now that you received the product? Mine's still on "Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad".

Are you worried about systematic side effects or something that you're unsure about using it?

No it hasn't changed yet. It's still on "Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad". Most useless tracking ever. :D

No I'm not afraid about side effects. I'm afraid that I will lose more hair at the end as without using it. But this is my fear with every treatment I'm starting with.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it hasn't changed yet. It's still on "Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad". Most useless tracking ever. :D

No I'm not afraid about side effects. I'm afraid that I will lose more hair at the end as without using it. But this is my fear with every treatment I'm starting with.

Lol useless tracking indeed. In that case in may have arrived, although they only bring mail to our post office twice a week over here, so I may have to wait till next week.

Well... I completely understand you. I'm going to start straight away, so if you wish hold on for a month or so before starting and me and more users could give you some feedback. I have nothing to lose, I am on the verge of needing a buzzcut, it's either barely maintaining what I have if I'm extremely lucky or trying new things to boost my situation, so I'm gonna take the risk.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can Alpicort F cause sides like gyno and whatnot? I haven't had my DHT levels tested but I am probably a guy that low DHT to begin with. Debating just using it a couple times a week on my temple points.

it contains estradiol so there's a possibility

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

15dt25f.png

:*

Ps. I forget to clear phone a bit for screenshot but whatever...

I had 37pg i bet i got now something about 45. But i dont mind. Since i feel really good. I dropped finasteride 3 weeks ago and i feel f*****g awesome. Didnt know 8 months on finasteride can make me feel so different. Atleast i dont have these muscle pains and feeling of "weak bones" but didnt had something like LOW libido. Finasteride did nothing for my hairline so f*** it. I am to young for this drug i think. I need to update my status i guess...

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys aware of the risk of using a topical corticosteroid long term?

Skin thinning will be irreversible. Your skin will develop a reliance and your inflammation will bounce back in vengeance upon quitting!

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys aware of the risk of using a topical corticosteroid long term?

Skin thinning will be irreversible. Your skin will develop a reliance and your inflammation will bounce back in vengeance upon quitting!

Thanks ... Is there a way around it ? Or should we just look for a product similar to Alpicort F without the corticosteroid ?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks ... Is there a way around it ? Or should we just look for a product similar to Alpicort F without the corticosteroid ?
That would be estrogel I suppose? Estrogels are meant to be absorbed systemically. But I guess alpicort will have systemic absorption nonetheless.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is absorbed and working systemically as topical for sure.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys you should be really careful with topical oestrogen if you are sensitive to oestrogen raise .
I fucked up with too high finasteride dosage , and i will have to stop the medication for some time , even have to apply dht cream to curb slight gyno .
So beware , sometimes it is better to stick with minoxidil and propecia

B.Wayne

Reaction score
Using retin-a should help with skin thinning side effect from the prednisolone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23652908
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8776360

However the dose in the studies is much higher than the dose we use. If calculated 0,5mg betamethasone dipropionate (seems to be standard dose) equals to 4.17 mg prednisolone. Alpicort contains 200mg/100ml prednisolone which means every 1ml contains 2mg prednisolone. So about half the dose used in the studies.

My conclusion: retin-a should prevent skin thinning from prednisolone.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

The gyno is slowly getting worse. I've noticed my nipples feel more and more irritating these days, they are quite puffy and it always feels like I have two small water balloons on my chest, so when I put a shirt on, it kinda jiggles around a bit around that spot. f*****g sh*t.

It sucks that my estrogen is high even without the Alpicort F, I might switch to the non-estradiol version or whatever...
My doctor won't put me on on aromatase inhibitors because some bullshit la la la, so I have to order it somewhere else, but it's so expensive and might get seized. FUCCKKkk..

Also this won't get you to NW1, my progress topped out at around NW2 barely NW1.5, I guess it would need even more estrogen to reach NW1, which won't be an option.

My high estrogen is probably why this works for me... I might try the one with only prednisolone and salicylic, but I doubt it will be good.
Gonna have to think of something fast...

But good luck to you others!

B.Wayne

Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

The gyno is slowly getting worse. I've noticed my nipples feel more and more irritating these days, they are quite puffy and it always feels like I have two small water balloons on my chest, so when I put a shirt on, it kinda jiggles around a bit around that spot. f*****g sh*t.

It sucks that my estrogen is high even without the Alpicort F, I might switch to the non-estradiol version or whatever...
My doctor won't put me on on aromatase inhibitors because some bullshit la la la, so I have to order it somewhere else, but it's so expensive and might get seized. FUCCKKkk..

Also this won't get you to NW1, my progress topped out at around NW2 barely NW1.5, I guess it would need even more estrogen to reach NW1, which won't be an option.

My high estrogen is probably why this works for me... I might try the one with only prednisolone and salicylic, but I doubt it will be good.
Gonna have to think of something fast...

But good luck to you others!
How is your diet, getting enough sleep, working out, stress, alcohol consumption etc?

Goldpharma sell anastrozole for about 30€ for 30 1mg tabs. You would not need more than 0,5mg eod I would say, so not very expensive. Be careful though, start loow and monitor your hormone levels. Best way is to try and lower it naturally. But then you would have to quit alpicort I guess...

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. Is anyone having having successful or feedback about their Alpicort experience BESIDES "whatever"??

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. Is anyone having having successful or feedback about their Alpicort experience BESIDES "whatever"??

Most people have recently gotten into it, not long enough to evaluate results,

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using retin-a should help with skin thinning side effect from the prednisolone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23652908
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8776360

However the dose in the studies is much higher than the dose we use. If calculated 0,5mg betamethasone dipropionate (seems to be standard dose) equals to 4.17 mg prednisolone. Alpicort contains 200mg/100ml prednisolone which means every 1ml contains 2mg prednisolone. So about half the dose used in the studies.

My conclusion: retin-a should prevent skin thinning from prednisolone.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Should I start with the Alpicort F or just let the 2 bottles I bought go to waste? Sounds a bit risky with the skin thinning and systematic side effects... Perhaps we can reduce usage and keep using it for long term?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I start with the Alpicort F or just let the 2 bottles I bought go to waste? Sounds a bit risky with the skin thinning and systematic side effects... Perhaps we can reduce usage and keep using it for long term?
I think short term usage is OK though. The study tested it on patients for 6 months.