What you will do the day you get a full head of hair?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not everyone is some wealthy persian MMA fighter having orgies on his private jet. There is no area on Hellouser's chart for that.... nor is it a human necessity to bang a perfect 10. Those are standards that you are holding yourself to... and punishing yourself with. I have been in a happy long term reationship, loving family etc. so it can be done.... but not with that mindset that you have already lost with no chance of ever winning.

Here is my bucket of cold water... I will most likely be dead and the rest of you in rest homes before any chance for us to legitimately get our hair back is available. Thoughts like this, hope will only make the pain more intolerable when yet another promising recent discovery gets lost in obscurity. So no, I will not think of what life would be like with hair. Instead I will think of living the fullest life I can without it.

Ah finally, a cold dose of much needed realism. The way people on here jizz relentlessly over fullheads, you'd be led to believe that every single average nw1 on the street was living out a permanent zac effron-style hollywood lifestyle.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
you'd be led to believe that every single average nw1 on the street was living out a permanent zac effron-style hollywood lifestyle.

Not all, but seemingly most of the ones I know who take decent care of themselves. I used to be one as well, the good days.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
goddamn i was a virgin even before hair loss lol

i cant be the only one who never had a "heyday"

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever your position is, imagine yourself getting a full head of hair , at any time duration from now, from whatever future hypothetical treatment.

Once your hair is back, what will you do differently? How your life would be? Have you guys thought about it?

I will fap remorselessly, like it has no effect on my hair.

mikey mike

Reaction score
If I had a full head of hair again I would grow it way, way long. The longest I ever had it was just past my shoulders, but I'm talking mid back is what I would do. I would go to metal concerts and head bang with my ridiculous hair. Now I need to keep it a certain length to pull off a convincing comb forward.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There will never be a cure for baldness you head****s. It's too complex. There will only be paliating treatments. Finasteride and minoxidil will remain the number 1 ways to keep your hair. If you are bald already you are ****ed, you can only hope for a hair transplant that will make you look like you are on the process of balding.

Dr. Lauster and Dr. Lindner would disagree, lol.

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Um.
Some a this
dancing_-_hair.gif

Then some of this
giphy.gif

And prolly some of this
giphy.gif

Maybe some of this
large.gif

And finally definitely some of this
what-is-love-gif-jim-carrey-19.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAOOO

Epic post man!

id definitely whip my hair back and forth like the prettiest blonde around! haha

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha! XD Thanks. It was the first thing I thought of. I definitely wanna dance around with my hair.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how about growing your hair down to your shoulders, and installing a wind machine in your home!

so all day u can just sit at home and have your hair flying in fake wind, looking like a 80s glam video!

lmao!

resu

Reaction score
I would get a real haircut and then style my hair, that would be something.

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I would grow my hair out again and get a haircut that isn't a buzz cut, I would also go swimming! I haven't been to a public pool since my hair loss started. I would also throw away all of my ball caps (I have started to wear them less but the drama caused by not wearing hats is getting to be too much to deal with).

I would also start going outside more often and start dating again, enjoy life, also revel in my youthful appearance and maybe even grow a fringe again! Start dressing younger and be my true self instead of wearing more masculine clothes and relying on working out to get some of my self esteem back. I've been trying to go with the alpha male balding look but it doesn't suit my personality at all.

Overall, half of my problems would be solved if this were to happen, balding has had a deteriorative affect on me that gets worse daily, most people accept balding more and more over time but I haven't got to that point, if anything I'm more depressed now than when it started.

When I look in the mirror I feel like an old man when I have a youthful soul inside, when I wear my old sneakers from high school with a hoodie and band T-shirts people look at me weird but when I had decent hair 2 years ago people looked at me normally.

I always get told I look "more professional" from people when in actuality I'm not that way at all inside, I'm very rebellious and free-spirited and feel young inside but on the outside I look the opposite. It's like I'm a shell of my former self and it's killing me.

I seriously thought I'd get used to balding when it started and that I'd laugh it off eventually but I was more wrong than I thought... That is the worst lie I've ever told myself.

I've tried to tell myself "Pfft it's just hair, who needs it?" but hair is the same as clothes and having a distinct personality, your hair is a way of expressing yourself and hair loss forces you into either a shaved, bald, or horseshoe style and unless your masculine enough to pull it off you will always look worse than you did before.

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
I would grow my hair out again and get a haircut that isn't a buzz cut, I would also go swimming! I haven't been to a public pool since my hair loss started. I would also throw away all of my ball caps (I have started to wear them less but the drama caused by not wearing hats is getting to be too much to deal with).

I would also start going outside more often and start dating again, enjoy life, also revel in my youthful appearance and maybe even grow a fringe again! Start dressing younger and be my true self instead of wearing more masculine clothes and relying on working out to get some of my self esteem back. I've been trying to go with the alpha male balding look but it doesn't suit my personality at all.

Overall, half of my problems would be solved if this were to happen, balding has had a deteriorative affect on me that gets worse daily, most people accept balding more and more over time but I haven't got to that point, if anything I'm more depressed now than when it started.

When I look in the mirror I feel like an old man when I have a youthful soul inside, when I wear my old sneakers from high school with a hoodie and band T-shirts people look at me weird but when I had decent hair 2 years ago people looked at me normally.

I always get told I look "more professional" from people when in actuality I'm not that way at all inside, I'm very rebellious and free-spirited and feel young inside but on the outside I look the opposite. It's like I'm a shell of my former self and it's killing me.

I seriously thought I'd get used to balding when it started and that I'd laugh it off eventually but I was more wrong than I thought... That is the worst lie I've ever told myself.

I've tried to tell myself "Pfft it's just hair, who needs it?" but hair is the same as clothes and having a distinct personality, your hair is a way of expressing yourself and hair loss forces you into either a shaved, bald, or horseshoe style and unless your masculine enough to pull it off you will always look worse than you did before.

I feel in very similar ways to a lot of what you said. At my heart I am also young, free-spirited, and lighthearted, and my receding hairline definitely does NOT congrue with that at all. Luckily my widow's peak is far enough down and the treatment that I've been using has thickened up my hair enough that I can part my hair in the middle and it just looks like my hair is a little thin in the front. But I can't be as creative with hairstyles as I want. And being creative is one of the biggest parts of who I am.

So I really relate to what you're saying. It rings so truly for me!

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll get my hair wet and look at it, play with it. I loved that, after a shower it was soft and shiny!

I'll go back to dating. I miss being on a real date, where me and the girl are actually interested on each other. My last dates (like 3 in 2 years) were just me with fatties, where no party was interested, we were just lonely, bored, and just needed someone to go with for a drink.

I'll go to hair stylists often, try to have it looking as good as possible. Hair for me now is like a bar of gold, maybe even more valuable.

And more importantly, I will enjoy so much seeing the faces of the people who thought I was done already. Those who made fun, or those who call themselves friends but are actually happy that I'm bald while they have full heads of hair. I would enjoy so much getting back my identity.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It won't ever happen. Hard pill to swallow that one.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I always wonder, Am i the only one here hoping for an opportunity to get yourself killed. An opportunity like that there is going to be war or civil war for example? sigh life can be so hard for some people.