What Would You Do If You Were The Most Powerful Person In The World ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No! It's a realisation of the folly of this "ultimate power" in the face of random chaos.

He could still use to to objectively sustainably benefit the lives of others in the world and offer them greater freedom. Separate currency and state, decentralised governance and currency and end of Islamic and low IQ immigration for exam.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
The only reason you'd think this is if you were incompetent at utilising the power.

Not only incompetent, I'm also: temporary, biologically fragile, incredibly addicted to sex, irrational, and vindictive. But even if I were none of those things, and in fact their polar opposites, I wouldn't be anymore powerful.

I'm curious as to why you think competence has any effect on the efficacy of the most powerful men on Earth? They are still operating within the confines of a very limited set of possibilities. Use your imagination. Envision all the things that could conceivably "be done" in this existence, and then compare that list to all the things that human beings can do. It's as if a Mother put her toddler in a play pen with blocks, and his "competence" was the ability to stack the blocks, whereas other toddlers were incompetent because they can only fumble around with them. Every toddler is just fumbling with blocks at the end of the day. If I ever give the title of "competent" to any leader in history or in the future (have yet to find one to whom I'd give it) it would be the leader who realizes they don't want to play with the blocks anymore, but would like to get out of the play pen.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How pathetic when a goyim tries to act like an aware human when it doesn't know sh*t. Goyim will soon be chained up by their true masters and they will see truth and reality.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only incompetent, I'm also: temporary, biologically fragile, incredibly addicted to sex, irrational, and vindictive. But even if I were none of those things, and in fact their polar opposites, I wouldn't be anymore powerful.

I'm curious as to why you think competence has any effect on the efficacy of the most powerful men on Earth? They are still operating within the confines of a very limited set of possibilities. Use your imagination. Envision all the things that could conceivably "be done" in this existence, and then compare that list to all the things that human beings can do. It's as if a Mother put her toddler in a play pen with blocks, and his "competence" was the ability to stack the blocks, whereas other toddlers were incompetent because they can only fumble around with them. Every toddler is just fumbling with blocks at the end of the day. If I ever give the title of "competent" to any leader in history or in the future (have yet to find one to whom I'd give it) it would be the leader who realizes they don't want to play with the blocks anymore, but would like to get out of the play pen.

I appreciate your points of human limitation, but it clearly doesn't logically follow that there is NOTHING we can do to change the world and benefit the well-being and freedoms of those in it, and also enjoy general pleasures of life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How pathetic when a goyim tries to act like an aware human when it doesn't know sh*t. Goyim will soon be chained up by their true masters and they will see truth and reality.

Sounds like some fucked up SnM club or something. More of your bizarre sexual obsessions embraced by your pedofilic, c*** sucking, delusional prophet.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

Timeless thoughts couched in marble prose.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is just winding you up, Stan.
The hadiths are not true anyways, but it doesn't matter if i mention it or not, he should believe in whatever the f*** he wants, still a goyim either ways.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like some fucked up SnM club or something. More of your bizarre sexual obsessions embraced by your pedofilic, c*** sucking, delusional prophet.
You, along with most people don't qualify to be treated as humans.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

The reason you are so unhappy is because Islam has ravaged the place you are living in, your political system and your emotions.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your points of human limitation, but it clearly doesn't logically follow that there is NOTHING we can do to change the world and benefit the well-being and freedoms of those in it, and also enjoy general pleasures of life.

I think ultimately you and I agree, but we're splitting hairs. And let me first say I don't want to sound extremely cold and inhuman when I say what I'm about to...

But the only "power" I think you're describing is really just "efficiency." I may be interpreting you incorrectly (sorry if I am), but it sounds like you'd just do magnanimous things that we already want to do, but actually get them done far more efficiently than we currently are. Yes of course we're sort of slowly crawling to cures for Aids/Cancer/Balding/ALS/world hunger/etc, but as the most powerful person you'd get it done much sooner. And that's fair. I simply define powerful as having nothing to do with efficiency, but rather doing what cannot be done by others. Otherwise if you save the Rohingya from genocide tomorrow, you're really just taking the elevator to the top floor rather than the stairs.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your prophet was worth sh*t your country and the Middle East wouldn't be a worthless hell hole.
This is much deeper than your bitcoin bullshit, that's why you'll never understand anything. You lack the vision, observation, understanding, knowledge, ambiguity. You only see things from the outside.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is much deeper than your bitcoin bullshit, that's why you'll never understand anything. You lack the vision, observation, understanding, knowledge, ambiguity. You only see things from the outside.

Please elaborate. I hate talking in vague terms without examples and comparisons.