What Would You Do If You Were The Most Powerful Person In The World ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What has you an adult been able to do then ? Jerk your weiner to p*rn because you can't get any woman or get laid because they get disgusted by your shitty genes ? I'm 18 anyways, so i'm an adult. And tbh most adults are retarded as f*** like kids, but in a more mature way.

Yes but also a (small) number of them genuinely aren't like that and are intelligent, nice and worthwhile people. And you're too obsessed with what people do with their weiners as well. Why does it matter to you.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has you an adult been able to do then ? Jerk your weiner to p*rn because you can't get any woman or get laid because they get disgusted by your shitty genes ? I'm 18 anyways, so i'm an adult. And tbh most adults are retarded as f*** like kids, but in a more mature way.
For one, I don't sperg out against strangers over the internet. Second, I don't go on nonsensical tirades that reek of a nihilistic 15 year old who just discovered heavy metal music. Stop acting like you're the only guy losing his hair, you're not. Now do the world a favor and go write the next installment of Sonichu.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For one, I don't sperg out against strangers over the internet. Second, I don't go on nonsensical tirades that reek of a nihilistic 15 year old who just discovered heavy metal music. Stop acting like you're the only guy losing his hair, you're not. Now do the world a favor and go write the next installment of Sonichu.
Lmfaoooo chris chan is found in all corners of the internet jesus

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but also a (small) number of them genuinely aren't like that and are intelligent, nice and worthwhile people. And you're too obsessed with what people do with their weiners as well. Why does it matter to you.
I'm implying that his life is empty and being an adult is not what makes a person's ideas worthless or not.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm implying that his life is empty and being an adult is not what makes a person's ideas worthless or not.
Youre right about age not being a factor in how valid your thoughts are

Theyre just roasting you at this point cuz it does come off as a 15 year old edgelord thing

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing hair is irrelevant to why i want to do what i want. Dating, women, my genes all don't matter to me now. Why i want this is much deeper than this worthless sh*t you always think of.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Op you forgot the most important thing :to make government all female

Its about time our world became a cooperative empathetic partnership rather than a competitive selfish rat race

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Youre right about age not being a factor in how valid your thoughts are

Theyre just roasting you at this point cuz it does come off as a 15 year old edgelord thing
Trump is what the best for this world for sure.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Op you forgot the most important thing :to make government all female

Its about time our world became a cooperative empathetic partnership rather than a competitive selfish rat race
Women ruin most things they involve with.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes but yours sound like a typical Islamic angsty teens. Your problem IS your lack of wisdom and self-awareness which often comes with age.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but yours sound like a typical Islamic angsty teens. Your problem IS your lack of wisdom and self-awareness which often comes with age.
Where did i mention islam or sharia law or any kind of religions in my op ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should respect women more
I won't torture women or anything, just give them the rights they deserve (the 60's women rights) just to give unattractive, short, bald men more chances to get women. Women nowadays have too many rights and they get away with every sh*t they do because they're women.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did i mention islam or sharia law or any kind of religions in my op ?

Whether or not you admit it the rulings you suggest you would put forth are identical to elements of Sharia law as they have been represented throughout the Middle East. These are identical to ideas set forth in Islam.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Women are inherently superior because of their capacity for nurturing

I'm not sure capacity necessarily implies superiority, notwithstanding the fact that male nurturing in conjunction with female nurturing has a strong correlation with childhood development and success of children in adulthood.

But more importantly: if I was the most powerful person in the world I would realize more fully and vividly how powerless I was. Think about it. Here's an exaggeration to clarify: we are all pretty much intuitively certain that we could never swim across the Pacific Ocean. But imagine you were actually in the water, breast-stroking, about 500 meters from the Santa Monica Pier on your way to Japan. In fact, let us go further, and put you in a Speedboat, and you're rocketing at 120 mph. It is at that point that you'd have more clarity than ever at the impossibility of making it across the Pacific Ocean swimming. With intimate and perhaps even exaggerated experience, one gains true clarity.

We are all powerless. I would never be anymore certain of that fact than if I was the most powerful person on this desolate little rock hurdling through space. On some level, even now, I still carry some deluded notion that I could change things about myself or the world if maybe...I had more money, there was less money in politics, I was the supreme leader of the world, I was born in the 22nd Century and not the 20th, et cetera. Were I ever given any of these things (or all of these things), I would realize how impossibly hopeless I was and now am with these new "super powers."

So if I was the most powerful person in the world, I'd imagine within 2 weeks I'd fall to my knees like Charlize Theron in Fury Road when she realizes there's no "green place."