What Would You Do If You Were The Most Powerful Person In The World ?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether or not you admit it the rulings you suggest you would put forth are identical to elements of Sharia law as they have been represented throughout the Middle East. These are identical to ideas set forth in Islam.
Whatever helps you to satisfy and justify your hatred.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm not sure capacity necessarily implies superiority, notwithstanding the fact that male nurturing in conjunction with female nurturing has a strong correlation with childhood development and success of children in adulthood.

But more importantly: if I was the most powerful person in the world I would realize more fully and vividly how powerless I was. Think about it. Here's an exaggeration to clarify: we are all pretty much intuitively certain that we could never swim across the Pacific Ocean. But imagine you were actually in the water, breast-stroking, about 500 meters from the Santa Monica Pier on your way to Japan. In fact, let us go further, and put you in a Speedboat, and you're rocketing at 120 mph. It is at that point that you'd have more clarity than ever at the impossibility of making it across the Pacific Ocean swimming. With intimate and perhaps even exaggerated experience, one gains true clarity.

We are all powerless. I would never be anymore certain of that fact than if I was the most powerful person on this desolate little rock hurdling through space. On some level, even now, I still carry some deluded notion that I could change things about myself or the world if maybe...I had more money, there was less money in politics, I was the supreme leader of the world, I was born in the 22nd Century and not the 20th, et cetera. Were I ever given any of these things (or all of these things), I would realize how impossibly hopeless I was and now am with these new "super powers."

So if I was the most powerful person in the world, I'd imagine within 2 weeks I'd fall to my knees like Charlize Theron in Fury Road when she realizes there's no "green place."
You're an intuitive guy.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever helps you to satisfy and justify your hatred.

You are the one saying we should remove womens rights, kill gays and trannies, ban p**rn and social media and kill anyone who disagrees with you. There is a reason why I hate Islam and every other sane and rational person does too.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The naivety of your answer to the world's problems is what I meant.
You and them can't understand it because you can't see it. The world you know is all an illusion, reality is different and i don't mean by reality blackpills or women nature or this type of sh*t, i mean something entirely different.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the one saying we should remove womens rights, kill gays and trannies, ban p*rn and social media and kill anyone who disagrees with you. There is a reason why I hate Islam and every other sane and rational person does too.
Continue manipulating and altering my words to satisfy your hatred. I agree with you that hatred is satisfying, so i won't prevent you from getting the satisfaction of it.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure capacity necessarily implies superiority, notwithstanding the fact that male nurturing in conjunction with female nurturing has a strong correlation with childhood development and success of children in adulthood.

But more importantly: if I was the most powerful person in the world I would realize more fully and vividly how powerless I was. Think about it. Here's an exaggeration to clarify: we are all pretty much intuitively certain that we could never swim across the Pacific Ocean. But imagine you were actually in the water, breast-stroking, about 500 meters from the Santa Monica Pier on your way to Japan. In fact, let us go further, and put you in a Speedboat, and you're rocketing at 120 mph. It is at that point that you'd have more clarity than ever at the impossibility of making it across the Pacific Ocean swimming. With intimate and perhaps even exaggerated experience, one gains true clarity.

We are all powerless. I would never be anymore certain of that fact than if I was the most powerful person on this desolate little rock hurdling through space. On some level, even now, I still carry some deluded notion that I could change things about myself or the world if maybe...I had more money, there was less money in politics, I was the supreme leader of the world, I was born in the 22nd Century and not the 20th, et cetera. Were I ever given any of these things (or all of these things), I would realize how impossibly hopeless I was and now am with these new "super powers."

So if I was the most powerful person in the world, I'd imagine within 2 weeks I'd fall to my knees like Charlize Theron in Fury Road when she realizes there's no "green place."

The only reason you'd think this is if you were incompetent at utilising the power.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Continue manipulating and altering my words to satisfy your hatred. I agree with you that hatred is satisfying, so i won't prevent you from getting the satisfaction of it.

"

" ban feminism, LGBT and every other bullshit movement, would mercilessly kill anyone who tries to cause any conflicts or problems or wars, all weapons, bombs, etc, that cause harm and suffering would be banned and anyone who tries to break this rule would be killed, ban gay marriage and transsexuals."

"unite all nations in a one nation which i'd be it's leader to prevent wars and usless bullshit, money would be in one currency and would be shared equally, would ban social media, p*rn sites, any usless technology that is more useless than useful, give women the same rights they had in 60's,""

Your words mate, nothing manipulated. You are Hitler on steroids, worse than your king sh*t licker Mohammed.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, good luck with your new world order.
The new world order is going to take place anyways, but unfortunately, i won't be it's leader, people who are million times worse than me will, so good luck with that!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Some great stories from king Mohammed

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"

" ban feminism, LGBT and every other bullshit movement, would mercilessly kill anyone who tries to cause any conflicts or problems or wars, all weapons, bombs, etc, that cause harm and suffering would be banned and anyone who tries to break this rule would be killed, ban gay marriage and transsexuals."

"unite all nations in a one nation which i'd be it's leader to prevent wars and usless bullshit, money would be in one currency and would be shared equally, would ban social media, p*rn sites, any usless technology that is more useless than useful, give women the same rights they had in 60's,""

Your words mate, nothing manipulated. You are Hitler on steroids, worse than your king sh*t licker Mohammed.
Reality will catch you at some point of life and only then you'll understand.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some great stories from king Mohammed

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).
Will still follow him anyways, have a problem with that ? I won't have a useless discussion with you about if those hadiths are true or not because i don't care.

You still don't know sh*t about what's happening around you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality will catch you at some point of life and only then you'll understand.

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

ولن يعذب لسان او شفتان مصهما رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Your prophet is a homo.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality of Islamic hatred putting Western lives in danger and undermining their freedom? Is that some kind of threat?
The west will end soon anyways, either it's Muslims or not.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

ولن يعذب لسان او شفتان مصهما رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Your prophet is a homo.
You think that i'll get angry ? A worthless goyim like you should learn it's true place.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think that i'll get angry ? A worthless goyim like you should learn it's true place.

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته

Your prophet is a flaming homo. Why do you want to ban gayness when your prophet literally sucks penis?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته

Your prophet is a flaming homo. Why do you want to ban gayness when your prophet literally sucks penis?
Still love him to death.