What Women Really Think Of Balding/bald Men.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel forums have fucked my head up. Then when I see sh*t like I just posted, it just confirms in my head what I read. I judge everyone's looks - from their gonial angles, hairlines, zygos, eye hollowing, body composition, etc. I'm constantly looking to see if I'm being mogged. 95% of the time I am. For fucks sake, I was mogged yesterday in line at Chipotle by HIGH SCHOOL KIDS.I got so enraged that I left while standing in line. It was brutal.

you seek sadness. you are not seeking happiness. you are not seeking peace. You're compounding your problems. I am not trying to be a therapist or any of that sh*t. I do the same thing by being on here and indulging in these threads. But dude, you need to start concentrating, even if just minimally, on your strengths and values. I am sure you have a ton. At the end of life, no one gives a f*** about these instagram losers and these popular kids at chipotle. When maturity and age kick in, we value much much more. It's not a cope man. Good people value GOOD friends. Let the world sort out the women issue. Listening to instagram sl*ts is not helpful at all.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this girl at my gym that only goes there to take care of a mentally handicap guy. She is probably no older than 25. She sits in a chair and waits while he gets dressed in the locker room for 30 minutes, works out for an hour and gets redressed for 30 minutes. She is adorable. Gorgeous actually. Straight up stunning 10 and all of you would agree if I posted a picture. She just wears a hoodie and sweat pants and doesn't pay much attention to anyone. Sometimes she's reading a book. She always gives me this loving smile as I run around the track that neighbors where she sits quietly. I noticed she doesn't do that to anyone else. I know that she can see and that she values the fact that I work my *** off and that I don't have a huge ego. She doesn't like the Chads, and trust me there are a lot of them.

Some people are genuine. Sure looks matter and they wouldn't date you if you're hideous. I never tried to pretend that was the case. But sometimes, even with gorgeous women, there are variables, priorities and levels of attractiveness. Play to your strengths. When you turn attractiveness into a strict mathematical formula, you are wrong.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
There is this girl at my gym that only goes there to take care of a mentally handicap guy. She is probably no older than 25. She sits in a chair and waits while he gets dressed in the locker room for 30 minutes, works out for an hour and gets redressed for 30 minutes. She is adorable. Gorgeous actually. Straight up stunning 10 and all of you would agree if I posted a picture. She just wears a hoodie and sweat pants and doesn't pay much attention to anyone. Sometimes she's reading a book. She always gives me this loving smile as I run around the track that neighbors where she sits quietly. I noticed she doesn't do that to anyone else. I know that she can see and that she values the fact that I work my *** off and that I don't have a huge ego. She doesn't like the Chads, and trust me there are a lot of them.

Some people are genuine. Sure looks matter and they wouldn't date you if you're hideous. I never tried to pretend that was the case. But sometimes, even with gorgeous women, there are variables, priorities and levels of attractiveness. Play to your strengths. When you turn attractiveness into a strict mathematical formula, you are wrong.

Yes..there are girls like this .
and to find such person is our job.

One of my close female friend told this to me..
"It's your fault for not finding that type of girl."

and I believe she is right.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Its not just what women think of bald men, its full-headed normie society as a whole. And they do look down on us and mock and ridicule us bald guys. But yet they still have the audacity to put up this bullshit pc charade the likes of which youre all familiar. Its exhausting to focus on all the intracacies and layers of social bullshit involved with this dilema of baldness, but its there none the less. The superficiality, the willfull ignorance, the hypocracy oh lurhd the hypocracy, the double f*****g standards, the list goes on.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The handicapped guy is probably paying her some major bucks. As for you, she's probably smiling because she's trying to hold back her laughter.

There's always a rational explanation for something so unnatural.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
The handicapped guy is probably paying her some major bucks. As for you, she's probably smiling because she's trying to hold back her laughter.

Nice attempt..but

There are tons of guys who can easily fill the gap in life of this women,ready to spend money.

Also you made an effort to change the facts..same like media.:p

You gave your rational explanation by quoting only half of data that was helpful for you..
while you ignored this point "she doesn't do it for anyone else."

If a girl wants,she can find a reason to laugh on about 60% of guys..
but to find a single person is really hard to digest.

blackg

Reaction score

That's a ridiculous interpretation.
Not everyone has a cynical outlook such as the one you described.

I think this 25 year old woman that @buckthorn mentioned is the type of person that has a warm caring heart.

These women do exist!

blackg

Reaction score
Its not just what women think of bald men, its full-headed normie society as a whole. And they do look down on us and mock and ridicule us bald guys. But yet they still have the audacity to put up this bullshit pc charade the likes of which youre all familiar. Its exhausting to focus on all the intracacies and layers of social bullshit involved with this dilema of baldness, but its there none the less. The superficiality, the willfull ignorance, the hypocracy oh lurhd the hypocracy, the double f*****g standards, the list goes on.
I wish you would post more often.
How is your life atm, UC Man?

blackg

Reaction score
Yes. I couldn't believe the devotion one nurse had for her patients that I met about 6-7 years ago. Once we went together in her car for home visits and she was dressing and cleaning the old patients who had all kind of "gross" pathologies. It was really genuine, she said that could be us one day or we should see them as our parents/grandparents. She was pretty but all heart. I was in a relationship at the time but I remember thinking she's perfect. She'd just come back in the car and sip on her water calmly. I told her that I can sense her true care and I admire her, this touched her heart as she said no one had told her before like how I did.
Thanks, Wolfpack. I have met women like this too.
It goes against the grain of narrative spewed on these pages, but people like this do exist.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You really want this to be true. She doesn't give a f*** about you working your *** off, dude. In reality if you lock eyes with a functioning human being and smile they'll smile back.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

You really want this to be true. She doesn't give a f*** about you working your *** off, dude. In reality if you lock eyes with a functioning human being and smile they'll smile back.

I'm going to have to agree with Patrick, Buck. You've constructed an entire narrative of massive assumptions based on some looks and smiles. Don't get me wrong I think we're all guilty of this to some extent sometimes when we want to feel better about ourselves and our situation, but the reality is you have no idea if this chick gives a f*** whether you live or die