What Women Really Think Of Balding/bald Men.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of women who care about personality, like the one Buckthorn describes.

That's fine, but don't delude yourselves, they also care about looks.

But we don't even know if this particular chick values personality based on the information provided. All we know is that she smiled at him

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL at this chicks okcupid profile

“Don’t message me if you are BALD.... I respect men who serve our country but NOO BALD MEN..... PLEASE!”

In truth she has the option of just not responding to bald men.

What she's really doing is virtue signalling her loathing of bald men.

Same with women who say "no black men."

shookwun

Reaction score
There are a lot of women who care about personality, like the one Buckthorn describes.

That's fine, but don't delude yourselves, they also care about looks.
personality is arguably more important when it comes to relationships, but only after you like the person physically

:D

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women at my externship rip on this other dude that is sometimes in the office for having "smelly hair."

Dude has a good head of hair for his age (late 30s), but I can see he is starting to recede (like a Norwood 2) and has some crown thinning. He always has a "wet" look in his crown.

What do you guys think is making his hair "smelly?" Minoxidil? RU?

blackg

Reaction score
You really want this to be true. She doesn't give a f*** about you working your *** off, dude. In reality if you lock eyes with a functioning human being and smile they'll smile back.
Not quite true, Bateman. Women are trained from a young age to avoid unnecessary eye contact with strange men.
They may also view a mute smiling male as being a threat to their safety.
Good looking women feel this way especially.

Now the fact that this gym hottie is lingering her eyes on @buckthorn and possibly even initiating eye contact with him speaks volumes.

She is obviously into him!

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Not quite true, Bateman. Women are trained from a young age to avoid unnecessary eye contact with strange men.
They may also view a mute smiling male as being a threat to their safety.
Good looking women feel this way especially.

Now the fact that this gym hottie is lingering her eyes on @buckthorn and possibly even initiating eye contact with him speaks volumes.

She is obviously into him!

When I asked about this to one girl few years back..
she told me it depends on the "way of watching " the girl.

When I see a girl..I look at her face..directly in eyes..and then I make sidewards move to look away from them.

On the other hand,I have seen guys and men watching the body of women,there are guys who love to do up and down movement to survey the body..
Doing such thing is sure shot reason to be regarded as creep.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Women at my externship rip on this other dude that is sometimes in the office for having "smelly hair."

Dude has a good head of hair for his age (late 30s), but I can see he is starting to recede (like a Norwood 2) and has some crown thinning. He always has a "wet" look in his crown.

What do you guys think is making his hair "smelly?" Minoxidil? RU?

Wet look..

this might be scalp hyperhidrosis..
Few men are vulnerable to this.

Minoxidil tends to dry out in few hours,
minoxidil smell(dr reddy's labs here) is aggressive,I admit it..
but you can't take it as offensive..
also this smell doesn't last long.

blackg

Reaction score
Happy international women's day! Women can do whatever they want, doesn't mean I'll take women's opinion at face value though.
380e650effb4ae1eb82fc29f64060e5a.jpeg

My favorite restaurant McDonald's has recognised the contribution women have made to their great brand of fast food.

This franchise in Lynwood, California has flipped the famous golden arches upside down to now resemble a giant "W".

I applaud this move.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A constant of my life is that every time I tried to forget about my hair loss, there would be an episode that would make me think I should think about it MORE OFTEN, if anything.

An example? At dinner, a couple of months ago, a lady told me in frank, spontaneous discussion:

"Roberto can I ask you something? Do you think it would be a good idea for you to cut your hair much shorter? Because - frankly - when it is windy, your hair is in the air and shows a thin crown. For your own good, I gotta tell you this can look even ridiculous."

See?

RIDICULOUS.
nothing more than RIDICULOUS hair.
R
I
D
I
C
U
L
O
U
S.

PS: she was even kind of right... I cut my hair and probably look better. But please don't anyone say women don't care for a man's hair...
You wish!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anything more depressing that the twice daily appliance of a "growth" stimulator that you know damn well won't regrow a single follicle?...

But a begging man doesn't have the luxury of options and so he continues this depressing ritual.

blackg

Reaction score
Hair loss is no joke, it's something you have to take seriously. I would not be where I am in life without my hair transplants or even my choice to use minoxidil early enough, that year with more hair was key in my development, enough hair to get enough social and sexual experience at the age of 21.

And here I am at the age of 28, 4000 grafts on my head, constantly trying to figure out what the next step to get more hair on my head could be.

People who are not taking this problem seriously are just not taking life seriously, they're not educated enough on human nature, social dynamics and what the loss of your looks could eventually do to you.

And that doesn't end with you by the way, there's a good chance you'll turn into this bald loser who'll make everyone around them a little more miserable.

To me, the negative comments are just the cherry on top of this sh*t cake though, what's scarier is that you never truly know how much better your life could be if you had a normal head of hair. Or how much worse, since when you suffer from hair loss, you're not allowed to let yourself go in any area anymore, and that can be so tiring, @Afro_Vacancy 's mental tax comes to mind.

Anyway, you become/remain bald at your own peril. It's not just hair. It forces you to reconfigure your whole life and your whole worldview, and if it doesn't, then you just don't have your eyes open.
Man, I wish I could articulate like this. This post was so on-point.

There are so many oblivious people walking around out there wondering why certain things don't happen for them.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
A constant of my life is that every time I tried to forget about my hair loss, there would be an episode that would make me think I should think about it MORE OFTEN, if anything.

An example? At dinner, a couple of months ago, a lady told me in frank, spontaneous discussion:

"Roberto can I ask you something? Do you think it would be a good idea for you to cut your hair much shorter? Because - frankly - when it is windy, your hair is in the air and shows a thin crown. For your own good, I gotta tell you this can look even ridiculous."

See?

RIDICULOUS.
R
I
D
I
C
U
L
O
U
S.

PS: she was even kind of right... I cut my hair and probably look better. But please don't anyone say women don't care for a man's hair...
You wish!

@sunchyme1

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

See?

RIDICULOUS.
R
I
D
I
C
U
L
O
U
S.

You wish!

I once had a date mention my receding hairline...twice. Only way to deal with it is to brush it off, because for some reason it's still socially OK to laugh at someones baldness.

FYI here are my go-to's whenever that happens...

"You have a receding hairline"

"Oh well, guess it gives the other guys a chance"

OR....

"You have a receding hairline" (from a male)

"I can get a hair transplant you'll always be ugly as f***"

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I once had a date mention my receding hairline...twice. Only way to deal with it is to brush it off, because for some reason it's still socially OK to laugh at someones baldness.

OR....

Doesn't matter what you say.

Because internally she can sense that you feel destroyed.

It doesn't matter because your actions are not congruent with how you actually feel. Since you care, and they know... she has already won.

All while your palms sweat, heart rate increases and you get that struck feeling.

blackg

Reaction score

OR....

Sorry mate but those responses are kinda lame.

The first one sounds over-compensatory while the second one is a fantasy that none of us would say on an otherwise harmonious first date.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second response is for guys who point it out in a derogatory way, maybe the banter with my friends is a bit more extreme as that's fairly common with us and gets respect. Of course it matters what you say and the girls might sense you are hurt, but once you try and defend yourself you basically justify their criticism. It's more about brushing it off in a joking manner, and it's all about the intentions behind what you say rather than the specifics.