What Will It Means For Women If Baldness Been Cured?

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is one of the most apparent aging sign of a man, other than that, man generally age much better than women. And I have this theory that bald men is more loyal to his family and thus a better provider, since if he divorced, it will be very hard for him to find another women. If baldness is been cured, this will no longer be the case, the SMV gap between female and male will be even larger after 30s, after women hit with that wall. Will this make married women more worry about their husband attract other women that much younger than she is?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s fascinating what you people ponder about when you are alone...the socio cultural implications of a baldness cure...did daddy imposing a live path on you make you go bald..are bald men at fault for drinking too much coffee and milk...

Bunch a geniuses arround here.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s fascinating what you people ponder about when you are alone...the socio cultural implications of a baldness cure...did daddy imposing a live path on you make you go bald..are bald men at fault for drinking too much coffee and milk...

Bunch a geniuses arround here.

Lol

Murphyjenkins

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bullshit theory. This is what makes hairloss sites poisonous to young guys.

No your life doesn't end when you are balding and yes, you can still be with women when you're bald(ing).

Do you know what is a major turn-off to women ? Insecurity and guys who have nothing else to offer besides good looks.

It's true that looks and good hair do help but what women love the most in a guy is confidence, humor and someone who achieves their goals/passion to provide for himself and her.

Just be realistic, if you're a "4 or 5" off course you would be having a hard time if you go after "8 or 9" girls.

When I was around 18-20 I was considered a pretty boy by lots of girls. And When I started thinning rapidly at 21 I lost all my confidence and the attention of women .

Hairloss made me depressed for over 5 years because of people on hairloss sites telling me my life is worthless and over because I am balding.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is one of the most apparent aging sign of a man, other than that, man generally age much better than women.

No, they don't. Men visibly age pretty much the same as women (aside from hairloss being more common). This theory simply comes about because youth has long been seen as the most attractive feature on women. Sharon Stone is 60 and looks less wrinkled facially, and is less gray than Josh Brolin who is 50, but you'd say Josh has "aged better" simply because you're not bothered by his wrinkles and gray hair.

And I have this theory that bald men is more loyal to his family and thus a better provider, since if he divorced, it will be very hard for him to find another women.

Your theory is fuckin' stupid

Will this make married women more worry about their husband attract other women that much younger than she is?

No.

Don't forget to be funny 24/7

Honestly, it's been my experience that women generally don't really like guys who are funny too often. I actually don't like people who are always funny all the time either; too much humor, even if good, gets grating after a while and make it hard to take that person seriously.

"New Research, Studies, and Technologies"

nailed it

This forum has gone to sh*t, so who even cares anymore?

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending some time in this forum i think around half of the people Here just use their hairloss AS an excuse why they have no girl in their live.

Because girls just care about the amount of hair in your head everything else just doesn t matter to them.

It is not the Lamé personality (maybe due to insecurity from hairloss) or akward social behavior or your looks in General.no it is hairloss.

I never had a girlfriend now i m loosing my hair... Conclusion i now don t have a girl friend because of hairloss...

And of course when your hairloss is fixed you need to hide otherwise you will drown in pussy. So yes your theory makes total sense i can not think of a single Norwood 1 guy who was longer in a relationship than 1 Week because those guys have so many offers.

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending some time in this forum i think around half of the people Here just use their hairloss AS an excuse why they have no girl in their live.

Because girls just care about the amount of hair in your head everything else just doesn t matter to them.

It is not the Lamé personality (maybe due to insecurity from hairloss) or akward social behavior or your looks in General.no it is hairloss.

I never had a girlfriend now i m loosing my hair... Conclusion i now don t have a girl friend because of hairloss...

And of course when your hairloss is fixed you need to hide otherwise you will drown in pussy. So yes your theory makes total sense i can not think of a single Norwood 1 guy who was longer in a relationship than 1 Week because those guys have so many offers.

To all those people who assume that I have nothing to offer other than hair, just to remind you that I'm finishing my master degree in Computer Science from a Top 50 university, have a salary outlook of around 80k per year and will reach around 140k after I become a senior engineer. And I have a strict gym and skincare routine to maintain a fit looking body and healthy skin, facial ascetic regards, I'm been called cute by other girls occasionally and I rate myself as a 6 at least in term of face. I also had 2 relationships before. But I do admit I have social anxiety and self esteem issue.

Back to you guys' comment, yes, hair is not required to get a gf, but let's be real, if you wanna get good looking girls, you have to be pitch perfect in almost every aspect of your life, and hair, while not a deal maker, is a deal breaker. If you had a NW7, the highest you can go is a 5. That's just the reality. So I may seem like to complain on nothing, but it's really depends on what kind of market you are eyeing on.

Last edited:

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, they don't. Men visibly age pretty much the same as women (aside from hairloss being more common). This theory simply comes about because youth has long been seen as the most attractive feature on women. Sharon Stone is 60 and looks less wrinkled facially, and is less gray than Josh Brolin who is 50, but you'd say Josh has "aged better" simply because you're not bothered by his wrinkles and gray hair.

Your theory is fuckin' stupid

No.

Honestly, it's been my experience that women generally don't really like guys who are funny too often. I actually don't like people who are always funny all the time either; too much humor, even if good, gets grating after a while and make it hard to take that person seriously.

This forum has gone to sh*t, so who even cares anymore?

But I do really appreciate another point of view on the problem.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To all those people who assume that I have nothing to offer other than hair, just to remind you that I'm finishing my master degree in Computer Science from a Top 50 university, have a salary outlook of around 80k per year and will reach around 140k after I become a senior engineer. And I have a strict gym and skincare routine to maintain a fit looking body and healthy skin, facial ascetic regards, I'm been called cute by other girls occasionally and I rate myself as a 6 at least in term of face. I also had 2 relationships before. But I do admit I have social anxiety and self esteem issue.

Back to you guys' comment, yes, hair is not required to get a gf, but let's be real, if you wanna get good looking girls, you have to be pitch perfect in almost every aspect of your life, and hair, while not a deal maker, is a deal breaker. If you had a NW7, the highest you can go is a 5. That's just the reality. So I may seem like to complain on nothing, but it's really depends on what kind of market you are eyeing on.

Probably what you should've just said in the OP

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stop spreading lies: FIRST IMPRESSION DETERMINES HOW THE PERSON YOU MET FOR THE FIRST TIME WILL SEE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. First 15 seconds is the time when the status between you are decided (girl decides whethere you'll be a fuckbuddy, friends, bf material or just a freak that is passing by).

Psychology 101.

Why? Because people think in stereotypes. That is why looks and first impressions are important.

A) I tell person A that person B is friendly and person A thinks that person B is friendly when he acts friendly.
B) I tell person A that person B is unfriendly and person A thinks that person B is unfriendly even if he shows signs of friendliness. Why? Because person A was told that person B is unfriendly.

Now apply this psychological law to looks and swallow your red pills.

INT

Reaction score
Stop spreading lies: FIRST IMPRESSION DETERMINES HOW THE PERSON YOU MET FOR THE FIRST TIME WILL SEE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. First 15 seconds is the time when the status between you are decided (girl decides whethere you'll be a fuckbuddy, friends, bf material or just a freak that is passing by).

Psychology 101.

Why? Because people think in stereotypes. That is why looks and first impressions are important.

A) I tell person A that person B is friendly and person A thinks that person B is friendly when he acts friendly.
B) I tell person A that person B is unfriendly and person A thinks that person B is unfriendly even if he shows signs of friendliness. Why? Because person A was told that person B is unfriendly.

I don't know which is the bigger give away that you have no idea what you are talking about: the nonsense that you call psychology 101 (God I hate it when the name of my profession gets dragged through the dirt like that) ; or the fact that you have to tell someone to swallow red pills.

You just go listen to a Jordan Peterson podcast or whatever and let the discussion about attraction up to the grown ups that actually talk to women instead of only reading about them on your favorite subreddit.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Psychology 101.

Your psychology seems wrong. And I m not spreading lies but experiences ;)

paracelsus

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you explain this guy(Salman Rushdie)? You should see the list of his girlfriends/wives...

Salman_Rushdie_s_ex_wife_pens_unflattering_memoir_branding_him_cruel_and_sex_mad_718309703.jpg

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bullshit theory. This is what makes hairloss sites poisonous to young guys.

No your life doesn't end when you are balding and yes, you can still be with women when you're bald(ing).

Do you know what is a major turn-off to women ? Insecurity and guys who have nothing else to offer besides good looks.

It's true that looks and good hair do help but what women love the most in a guy is confidence, humor and someone who achieves their goals/passion to provide for himself and her.

Just be realistic, if you're a "4 or 5" off course you would be having a hard time if you go after "8 or 9" girls.

When I was around 18-20 I was considered a pretty boy by lots of girls. And When I started thinning rapidly at 21 I lost all my confidence and the attention of women .

Hairloss made me depressed for over 5 years because of people on hairloss sites telling me my life is worthless and over because I am balding.

Dude, your situation is not a coincidence; be real with yourself. Confidence is a meme. I was more awkward when I was younger and had hair, but I had several relationships. After all my hair fell out, I'll let you take a guess. Looks are almost everything in getting your foot in the door and when you look like a mutant or an old grandpa, that door's getting slammed shut, locked, and barred.

I've noticed a lot of people really hate women on here because they wont go out with them.

feel like half of the people on here will be featured on reddit.com/r/niceguys if they haven't already.

The whole "lol niceguys, women do nothing wrong" thing is a meme too. I've had half a dozen relationships and I can tell you millennial women are some of the most superficial, irresponsible, narcissistic and delusional people in the world, almost universally