What Will Be The Next Treatment In 2018?

What will be the next treatment in 2018?

• Polichem (Topical Finasteride)

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Shiseido (RCH-01 "treatment")

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • Follica (RAIN)

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Fidia Pharmaceutical (Brotzu Lotion Remedy)

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Kerastem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely a non-believer of Brotzu.
I wont say scam with all due respect to his works, but it will be a great fail.

Honestely it is outrageous.
SkinTE vs Tsuji in 2023.

Outrageous in what way? The product is currently in use, they've reported initial signs of success. At a minimum near scarless FUT surgery, but I think it has the potential for much more efficient and practical use.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Outrageous in what way? The product is currently in use, they've reported initial signs of success. At a minimum near scarless FUT surgery, but I think it has the potential for much more efficient and practical use.

It is outrageous to think that any potential application it has for hairloss will be put into use in 2018.

H

Reaction score
You guys are scaring the children with these all caps keep it at a lower tone.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are scaring the children with these all caps keep it at a lower tone.

Introduce them early to the bleak world of baldness and what purpose they will serve. Bwaaahahaha!

Reactions: H

john.donson.69

My Regimen
Reaction score
PROBABLY BECAUSE THAT'S THEIR PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED BEST-CASE SCENARIO AND THEY ARE PRESENTLY ON TARGET

You know, like I said in the post you're screaming at?

was the mysterious "optimization study" also previously announced? or did the need for it magically arise right when pivotal trial was supposed to begin?

I wonder whats there to optimize after a decade of beating the dead horse. fonts for their website, maybe.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Youre a moron

Yeah, well, it seems you only finally got that right on the second try, so...

was the mysterious "optimization study" also previously announced? or did the need for it magically arise right when pivotal trial was supposed to begin?

I wonder whats there to optimize after a decade of beating the dead horse. fonts for their website, maybe.

The stupidity in this comment is almost too much to handle

john.donson.69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, well, it seems you only finally got that right on the second try, so...

The stupidity in this comment is almost too much to handle

inb4 "preparing to conduct a study optimizing a strategy for planning of execution of a pre-pivotal pilot warm-up trial" type announcement from follica showing up on their website in 3 months

edit:

"expected to start by the end of the decade, if everything goes right"

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 "preparing to conduct a study optimizing a strategy for planning of execution of a pre-pivotal pilot warm-up trial" type announcement from follica showing up on their website in 3 months

edit:

"expected to start by the end of the decade, if everything goes right"

Lol you don't have any clue wtf you're talking about. Optimization studies are common.

As of this month, they still plan to initiate the Phase III trial in the first half of this year. Guess what? They've been testing various compounds and sh*t for 10 years. Duh, before moving into a trial costing millions (recently they got an additional 11 million in funding) they're going to make absolutely certain that they are getting the most efficacy out of what they're using.

But don't let that get in the way of a good, bald, beta bitchfest, amirite!?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you don't have any clue wtf you're talking about. Optimization studies are common.

As of this month, they still plan to initiate the Phase III trial in the first half of this year. Guess what? They've been testing various compounds and sh*t for 10 years. Duh, before moving into a trial costing millions (recently they got an additional 11 million in funding) they're going to make absolutely certain that they are getting the most efficacy out of what they're using.

But don't let that get in the way of a good, bald, beta bitchfest, amirite!?
Not doubting you but I will ask it again: where is the Phase II data? Where is proof they finished it?

H

Reaction score
Stop! calaborate and listen! has anyone contacted Organ Tech about their brand new invention? I thought we were saying one more update did anyone try yet?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not doubting you but I will ask it again: where is the Phase II data? Where is proof they finished it?

Puretech has the Phase II data.

Proof they finished it is because they said so.

Why is that proof? Because PureTech isn't a small-time player like 90% of these hairloss research companies which desperately needs investor $ and so any vaguely promising research or photo is shared; real-deal, big companies are concerned with protecting their assets.

PureTech recently had another of their companies that pass Phase III and gain approval; some weight-loss drug called "Gelesis" or something like that. I've checked, and there does not seem to be any publicly available data regarding it. But guess what? The US government felt that the data that was presented to them and any investigation into it deemed it safe and efficacious to justify a public launch in the next year or two.

and here's the thing

Not one fatass out there is going to care about what the data shows. All they care about is that it worked and has an acceptable safety profile. You are not going to dupe the FDA on this kind of thing.

There's no way PureTech, who is governed by people with long, successful careers in this business, sunk tens of millions over 12 years into a company that produced insufficient results because that means they'd make no money and have lost a lot. Especially when their own market research showed them that most people don't use current treatments because of poor regrowth.

Best part? The Phase III is for the in-office device, the other stuff is done with.

It's not a question of if it works; it obviously works well (as they said, it's intended to compete with transplants) it's about what the maximum results are and when can we have it.

My advice to anyone who is also interested in Follica is to stop holding your breath for any photos and such: It's a safe bet that we won't see any until after it's approved.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man O Man. Is something without sides coming soon? I know RCH-01 data dropping in a few months but dayyyum! Been floating around these boards for years but its finally getting to me!

Skeptical about Brotzu lotion not having sexual or severe sides. Does anyone even know how the lotion works and on what mechanisms?

I have been putting off bodybuliding for 3-4 years now because lifting heavy naturally raises DHT levels, even Creatine boosts DHT 50-80%. I have been doing cardio and maintenance to keep my current physique but damn man. I just want to stack all the supps and pack on the muscle but G-Damn I dont want loose my hair.

I am a Norwood 1 diffuse thinner but I cant afford to lose any more hair fml. I dont know how you higher Norwood deal with this sh*t.

I honestly would not mind rocking the bald and bearded look. I really really wouldnt. But I have a f*****g bumpy top scalp with a ridge and flat back. Without hair I go from a 8.5-2 real fast!

I am honestly considering Crainioplasty to get my skull reshaped, but that sh*t freaks me the f*** out!! Results looks mega though! If you have to be bald may as well have a good looking dome no? With scarless skin repair now from Polarity its a real possibility.

Damn!! We are so close but I am dying to hit the gym and make real gains, its actually stressing me hard as hell.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hope is to start with Brotzu Lotion pending no S-Equol going systemic and causing Sides, until I can get to Japan to get RCH-01. Then after a few years if all is good, great. If not, then Tsuji and another round of RCH-01 should keep everything in check.