What Will Be The Next Treatment In 2018?

What will be the next treatment in 2018?

• Polichem (Topical Finasteride)

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Shiseido (RCH-01 "treatment")

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • Follica (RAIN)

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Fidia Pharmaceutical (Brotzu Lotion Remedy)

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Kerastem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me think hard about this, new treatment option in 2018?

WATER!

Seriously, this makes me really sad. It's 2018, no stem cell technology
available for Norwood 4 guys like myself.

We're fucked. We might as well WASH OUR HAIR IN A TOILET, because that's
where all OUR f*****g FOLLICLES ARE GOING TO BE.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try s
My hope is to start with Brotzu Lotion pending no S-Equol going systemic and causing Sides, until I can get to Japan to get RCH-01. Then after a few years if all is good, great. If not, then Tsuji and another round of RCH-01 should keep everything in check.
You could try setipiprant but it’s very expensive. No sides. Expect maintenance not regrowth

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me think hard about this, new treatment option in 2018?

WATER!

Seriously, this makes me really sad. It's 2018, no stem cell technology
available for Norwood 4 guys like myself.

We're fucked. We might as well WASH OUR HAIR IN A TOILET, because that's
where all OUR f*****g FOLLICLES ARE GOING TO BE.

We'll share the toilet then @rclark. I'm probably as frustrated as you are seeing research papers on the advancements and revelations in cell technology and yet we have Jack f*****g Squat. :mad:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll share the toilet then @rclark. I'm probably as frustrated as you are seeing research papers on the advancements and revelations in cell technology and yet we have Jack f*****g Squat. :mad:

Tell me about it.

2011 - Histogen -> Probably into selling Patents.

20xx - Follical (Who??)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And whats your estimation of their commercialization of thr product? 2019?

Like I said earlier

Late this year isn't out of the question given their milestones

but because of how sh*t most often goes down, next year is probably more likely.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You forgot one really important one, probably the best one.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Puretech has the Phase II data.

Proof they finished it is because they said so.

Why is that proof? Because PureTech isn't a small-time player like 90% of these hairloss research companies which desperately needs investor $ and so any vaguely promising research or photo is shared; real-deal, big companies are concerned with protecting their assets.

PureTech recently had another of their companies that pass Phase III and gain approval; some weight-loss drug called "Gelesis" or something like that. I've checked, and there does not seem to be any publicly available data regarding it. But guess what? The US government felt that the data that was presented to them and any investigation into it deemed it safe and efficacious to justify a public launch in the next year or two.

and here's the thing

Not one fatass out there is going to care about what the data shows. All they care about is that it worked and has an acceptable safety profile. You are not going to dupe the FDA on this kind of thing.

There's no way PureTech, who is governed by people with long, successful careers in this business, sunk tens of millions over 12 years into a company that produced insufficient results because that means they'd make no money and have lost a lot. Especially when their own market research showed them that most people don't use current treatments because of poor regrowth.

Best part? The Phase III is for the in-office device, the other stuff is done with.

It's not a question of if it works; it obviously works well (as they said, it's intended to compete with transplants) it's about what the maximum results are and when can we have it.

My advice to anyone who is also interested in Follica is to stop holding your breath for any photos and such: It's a safe bet that we won't see any until after it's approved.
*Nut*